keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
See? mine didn't have even this xD . There's link right above you if that's what you mean.
I just trying to convey how bleary (beery?) I am and I'm not able to process what's happening around me - seems to be working sort of...maybe waiting for the OP to be updated would be an error in judgement too.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she did say something that was kind of weird but i think its just to play on all of our paranoia haha, my guess is still angel or bella as the 3rd woman. i if i was to say a 3rd it would be jolina but i cant see it being anyone else.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I really might be too gullible when it comes to seeing the good in people instead of the bad lmao
I'm pretty much the same way. I always see the good in people until they stab me in the back. It's not a bad trait per se, but it's one that if a person is clever enough can easily exploit.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
just curious if uploaders are paid NOT to include other download sites (mediafire, pixeldrain, workupload, dropmefiles & etc). seems the only constant (default) download sites are always anonymous, mega, mixdrop and racity
I have fiber internet connection, if i'm to use anonymous, mixdrop or racity this is the download rate i get 1650147136574.png
yet if i use mega, my download rate is 20+MB/sec, but they have a daily download cap/day... kinda makes you wonder :unsure:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
just curious if uploaders are paid NOT to include other download sites (mediafire, pixeldrain, workupload, dropmefiles & etc). seems the only constant (default) download sites are always anonymous, mega, mixdrop and racity
I have fiber internet connection, if i'm to use anonymous, mixdrop or racity this is the download rate i get View attachment 1761147
yet if i use mega, my download rate is 20+MB/sec, but they have a daily download cap/day
Same.
Even during a storm when my internet is shoty , I manage high speeds with Mega.
My speeds with everything is so random its not funny.

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
can someone upload to more variety of hosts like mediafire, workupload or dropmefiles cause they other ones are slow and the gofile are all mac

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Dear Who-ever responsible for the upload.
There's a hiccup on GoFile mirror, Mac & Windows are the same link. (both are mac version.)

and a BIG Thanks to Game Developers & Uploader. :)

Reactions: acewinz

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I'm pretty much the same way. I always see the good in people until they stab me in the back. It's not a bad trait per se, but it's one that if a person is clever enough can easily exploit.
100% people take advantage of it, its why now i dont really get close to many people.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes