Karana

Feb 8, 2017
That is dang original, as this thread proves! What will you do with the Lawyer? I mean you need to kind of trust that your lawyer is on your side. Will you offer a percentage instead of hourly scale? :cool::unsure:
It's been a hot minute since I last played so I'm fuzzy on some of the events and characters. From what I remember though, I don't trust the original lawyer. Wasn't it suspected that at least one of the beneficiaries of the will knew more of its terms than they were meant to? Very sus.

Reactions: acewinz

calif94577

Mar 11, 2020
Not sure how to get this to the main post but here is the Mac version of ep21 that everyone has been asking for:

Reactions: VOYEUR

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Hey i didn't know your basement is filled with such talent, but seriously thanks CellStudios and Wiz as well.
The only thing my basement has is a beer fridge (containing beer) (cold beer) which is not bad as things go .......when is the game coming again?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Where the Heart Is [Episode 1-22] [CheekyGimp] [OS@3.93GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.93GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.36GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / (Thanks giqui2018 )
MacOS = / / (Done by giqui2018 )

If you have previous version, look in the spoiler below...

Notice: My repack already has this but if you need just fixed script for minor error, look in attachments below.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
thanks for the links and the update, now time to play it and stay away from the thread until i finish :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Got an exception error at the end of the chapter. Between the Save Now marker and the Stats review.
thanks, missed an equal sign there. All it tells you at the end of the Ep is that

Reactions: Karana

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Nice work, been playing multiple paths all morning just to see all the scenes. The gym/workout scene is... wow.

For the first time, I'm really missing the gallery feature because it doesn't seem like you can get all the "best" scenes on one playthrough in this episode, even when making a few savegames in the middle of the episode.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice work, been playing multiple paths all morning just to see all the scenes. The gym/workout scene is... wow.

For the first time, I'm really missing the gallery feature because it doesn't seem like you can get all the "best" scenes on one playthrough in this episode, even when making a few savegames in the middle of the episode.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes