ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Rather than let everyone wear themselves out hitting F5, here's the latest from Patreon:
Cheeky said:
Dev Update - Last one before release
Folks...Game is done and we have tested it exhaustively (Me and Ace have been on it 23 hours straight). Still finding a couple of minor issues. nothing game-breaking, just little things that would ruin the experience (buggy menus, incorrect variable update, timings on some anims need to be tweaked) so I'm not comfortable releasing right away just in case we've missed something. I need a couple more hours to sort it but I have hit the wall and need to get some sleep. Ace will continue tweaking and then I'll take back over after 4-5 hours sleep.

Thanks,

CG
So we're probably going to have to wait until tomorrow morning, but I'm not going to quibble over a few more hours with the finish line insight.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sleep is for the weak, pussy.
Haven't slept yet! Just handed off to Cheeky who got all of 4 hours sleep. Everything is done for the Episode itself and pretty well tested. Cheeky is hammering out the stats, quickstart, and cleaning anything that needs it. :D Not long now. It is possible the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene might be the sexiest thing we have created thus far. Even possibly including the beach house
The EP is around 12.5k lines of code, 2.6k lines of animations, 1230+images and several vids. Biggest release so far again I think. Anyway, I think you are properly hyped and hope you all like it when it drops, even here. :p

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Haven't slept yet! Just handed off to Cheeky who got all of 4 hours sleep. Everything is done for the Episode itself and pretty well tested. Cheeky is hammering out the stats, quickstart, and cleaning anything that needs it. :D Not long now. It is possible the
scene might be the sexiest thing we have created thus far. Even possibly including the beach house
It's around 12.5k lines of code, 2.6k lines of animations, 1230+images and several vids. Biggest release so far again I think. Anyway, I think you are properly hyped and hope you all like it when it drops, even here. :p
Are new release has Gallery scene update ? or still up to eps 18 ?

Benares

May 12, 2017
The EP is around 12.5k lines of code, 2.6k lines of animations, 1230+images and several vids. Biggest release so far again I think. Anyway, I think you are properly hyped and hope you all like it when it drops, even here. :p
jack-faps.gif

Reactions: fromsovngard

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
is there going to be an update on episodes for mac?
I know this is a month old post now, but just on the off-chance you've not found a solution and still want to play the most recent update: if you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: Deleted member 7464

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
dayumm, love to see big updates like this. from the gym part i think i heard it was katie with jenna but i cut off jenna a while ago so im curious what i will see.

last time i played i had a few different saves though so i may even do a whole new playthrough.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes