wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
That's a fact...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the way. I suddenly wondered if you and the rest of the team were thinking about what universe the next game would be in? Maybe someone said: let's make a spaghetti western ? Or a game about the '70s? Or about the time of Al Capone? (And what do you think of a VN in one of these universes?)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
By the way. I suddenly wondered if you and the rest of the team were thinking about what universe the next game would be in? Maybe someone said: let's make a spaghetti western ? Or a game about the '70s? Or about the time of Al Capone? (And what do you think of a VN in one of these universes?)
Oh yes we have thought about what comes next, several times. While a fan of spaghetti westerns and westerns in general I am not sure how much draw they would have as an AVN (in fact I only know of one western genre AVN and it is just starting up). I personally am not a big fan of the 70's as a setting, not against it either, but what can I say, I was a child of the 80's. :) I do greatly appreciate gangster/mob flicks/classics (as does CG), and I know Cheeky enjoys Noir mystery types (as do I) and WTHI is a mystery at its core. I also enjoy supernatural/fantasy/cyberpunk/postapoc and know Cheeky at least likes fantasy.

What we have tossed around idea wise here and there about what we would like to do next still isn't entirely dependent on us. When we get a bit closer to the end of WTHI, we will narrow down a few things we really want to try and present some prologue/genre options to the patreons to see which they want to see most. Hopefully so we can preserve as many as possible when we move onto the next project.

I don't want to air too many details of our ideas yet, but the things we are definitely set on is we want to continue to make games, and we hope our next one won't be as restricted as this one is to a single genre. We have worked off and on trying to get more folks on board with us so we could possible branch out and have more than one project and still maintain reasonable turnaround times with decent content. But so far that is still a WIP. :)

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
When we get a bit closer to the end of WTHI, we will narrow down a few things we really want to try and present some prologue/genre options to the patreons to see which they want to see most.
Scenario: After MC's parents divorced, his father took him away to raise in the wilderness while his two sisters were raised by his unreasonably attractive mother. One day MC's father is eaten by a pack of wolves, so he returns to live with his mother and sisters. As he settles into life in a new town, MC meets new and interesting people. But is there a secret lurking beneath the surface of this new town? Oh, and MC is an anthropomorphic sausage.

"Smells Like Teen Sausage" rated PG-13.

Just let me know if you want to make an offer on the screenplay.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Scenario: After MC's parents divorced, his father took him away to raise in the wilderness while his two sisters were raised by his unreasonably attractive mother. One day MC's father is eaten by a pack of wolves, so he returns to live with his mother and sisters. As he settles into life in a new town, MC meets new and interesting people. But is there a secret lurking beneath the surface of this new town? Oh, and MC is an anthropomorphic sausage.

"Smells Like Teen Sausage" rated PG-13.

Just let me know if you want to make an offer on the screenplay.
Sounds like a remake. :sneaky:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
You can date a lot of girls at once and break things off later in the game without it resulting in Armageddon (depending on how well you dance around the truth and how far you try to draw it out). Plus if you have any issues later with where things wind up, you can use the quickstart feature which is pretty solid.

Not to mention... there are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, I knew it! So I just need to do something around that corner!

suicidio-payaso.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's very disappointing, I guess I'll try playthroughs focusing on 1 girl at a time, abandoning my current playthrough, because I thought it would have a good harem ending, if I knew it wouldn't have one beforehand I wouldn't have pursued every girl at the same time.
Not to nitpick but it's been said for a damned long time now that the game won't have a harem.

Shit, even the person making the walkthrough gave up making it because it didn't have a harem and a guide for every route was too much work.

there is a way to have monica and the 2 daughter in a relationship all togheter with MC?? i tried but it end now well...maybe jenna will be ok...with sharing with katie..but katie and his mom was a failure after the movie night...so i'm asking..i love all them..and i choosed to stay with them even my wilol, says i can't..so would be nice to have them all ii simply can't choose
Nope, that one isn't going to happen.

Reactions: acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Oh yes we have thought about what comes next, several times. While a fan of spaghetti westerns and westerns in general I am not sure how much draw they would have as an AVN (in fact I only know of one western genre AVN and it is just starting up). I personally am not a big fan of the 70's as a setting, not against it either, but what can I say, I was a child of the 80's. :) I do greatly appreciate gangster/mob flicks/classics (as does CG), and I know Cheeky enjoys Noir mystery types (as do I) and WTHI is a mystery at its core. I also enjoy supernatural/fantasy/cyberpunk/postapoc and know Cheeky at least likes fantasy.

What we have tossed around idea wise here and there about what we would like to do next still isn't entirely dependent on us. When we get a bit closer to the end of WTHI, we will narrow down a few things we really want to try and present some prologue/genre options to the patreons to see which they want to see most. Hopefully so we can preserve as many as possible when we move onto the next project.

I don't want to air too many details of our ideas yet, but the things we are definitely set on is we want to continue to make games, and we hope our next one won't be as restricted as this one is to a single genre. We have worked off and on trying to get more folks on board with us so we could possible branch out and have more than one project and still maintain reasonable turnaround times with decent content. But so far that is still a WIP. :)
Hey for basic Theme try Westworld or Logan's run the original movies as a way to find a western or a future backdrop to build on.
Logan's Run Official Trailer #1 - Michael York Movie (1976) HD
Westworld (1973) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey for basic Theme try Westworld or Logan's run the original movies as a way to find a western or a future backdrop to build on.
Logan's Run Official Trailer #1 - Michael York Movie (1976) HD
Westworld (1973) Trailer #1 | Movieclips Classic Trailers
Gotta say I'm a bit insulted you wouldn't assume these are already in our wheelhouse. :p

Reactions: Andrew Rider

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
If you're making a game about the 70s I guess youd could just do a rip off of Saturday Night Fever.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes