Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Latest Patreon info post

Dev Update

April 13 9:20am
Hi All,

Just a quick update to say that I plan on having those last bits of the gym scene completed and ready for QC testing in the next 5 hours. I spent yesterday adding a new part to the gym scene. Two ideas came to me and once they were in my head, I couldn't NOT put them in...so that was a little extra writing AND art but it's done now. I know I said all art and writing was done on Monday but I'm sure you'll be glad of the extra two additions once you play it. Teasers of yesterday's additions are below. And I promise there will be no more extra flourishes. Since yesterday, art and writing are DONE! DONE! DONE!

BTW The gym scene required me having to write 4 different scenes to cover different scenarios (dating Katie, dating Jenna, dating both, etc.) so hopefully you'll appreciate that for every option you play, there are multiple options you don't see (but that we still wrote).

I also told you I would post daily updates but I went for a 1 hour power-nap last night at 1am but ended up sleeping through until this morning so hence the silence yesterday.

So after the next few hours, I will leave with the gym scene with the QC team until tomorrow to test it. And I will do the max scores calculations for the stats screen - We always have to leave that until the end until scores stop changing - This is a manual process as we have to step through each variable change and tot it up. (Awkward due to the multiple options).

And Ace and I will continue with our own playthru testing (trying to test every scenario) in parallel to the QC team. So very best case scenario...Will release the game late tomorrow night. More probable- It will be sometime on Friday. Barring a complete disaster, it shouldn't be any later than that. And the chance of a disaster is very, very low considering how much we've already tested and how close we are to the end.

That is for the official/final release of episode 22.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What's the time frame of the story? Have a few weaks or months gone past?
We have talked about this a few times and while we deliberately leave it vague... if you count (I just did out of curiosity)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021

I remember the developer said before, the plan was released in March, the result has been waiting until now, almost half a year from EP21, I hope the content of EP22 can surprise me, I hope that every girl, including Monica Elaine have a pregnancy separate ending:)

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
man idk what it is about theresa but the crazy in her kinda turned me on, i actually love how that was written.. where its obvious that she is trying to flirt and get closer but do it in a very different way. Id say shes in my top 3 tbh. Theres something sexy about that rougher look where they dont try to make them look all perfect, gives them that dirty bitch vibe.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
man idk what it is about theresa but the crazy in her kinda turned me on, i actually love how that was written.. where its obvious that she is trying to flirt and get closer but do it in a very different way. Id say shes in my top 3 tbh. Theres something sexy about that rougher look where they dont try to make them look all perfect, gives them that dirty bitch vibe.
I agree. I would also point out her figure. Her thinness is very beautiful and fits her image incredibly well. I can't imagine her any other way. Maybe if only pregnant. Whoever came up with Theresa should be given an Oscar.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz and D9074

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whoever came up with Theresa should be given an Oscar.
Thankyou, thankyou, that was my idea ... i'd gladly accept the award.

Disclaimer - it is in no way my idea, I lied completely but I have an empty gap on my fireplace and Oscar would look nice on .... and let's be honest, Will Smith needs his taking away before he beats Chris Rock ... or whoever else is banging his wife .... with it.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Disclaimer - it is in no way my idea, I lied completely but I have an empty gap on my fireplace and Oscar would look nice on .... and let's be honest, Will Smith needs his taking away before he beats Chris Rock ... or whoever else is banging his wife .... with it.
Actually, they gave him a statue of his wife so he wouldn't get mad. it just looked like an oscar from afar.

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Actually, they gave him a statue of his wife so he wouldn't get mad. it just looked like an oscar from afar.
Ahhh, a statue of his wife.

That's means someone else will be polishing it and we'll hear about it in a story on his wifes show in a few years while Will Smith cries and remembers he once had dignity and a pair of balls.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I agree. I would also point out her figure. Her thinness is very beautiful and fits her image incredibly well. I can't imagine her any other way. Maybe if only pregnant. Whoever came up with Theresa should be given an Oscar.
It's not technically Oscars they give for our kind of work, but on behalf of the CheekyGimp team, I'd accept the equivalent one. :D

As soon as they confiscate the one they gave to Will Smith intended for Jada. :D

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
It's not technically Oscars they give for our kind of work, but on behalf of the CheekyGimp team, I'd accept the equivalent one. :D

As soon as they confiscate the one they gave to Will Smith intended for Jada. :D

Nah, the award you would get would be like the one the character played by Jaime Lee Curtis got in everything everywhere all at once.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nah, the award you would get would be like the one the character played by Jaime Lee Curtis got in everything everywhere all at once.

Well at least they are very... portable.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Ok first time in this game, i have a question...is there a chance of 3some with the 2 sisters? Jenna and Katie? I am on ep 15(lol i know there are more eps...i will play again but just wanted to ask!)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes