lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
Had this game downloaded for a while, but never actually started playing it until 2 days ago, when I had nothing better to do. And I loved it and binged it, just finished episode 13. I saw in the walkthrough that as episode 14 starts, it gets tougher to maintain every relationship, so my question is, do you have to choose to end any relationship for good from ep. 14 to ep. 21 or is maintaining every relationship still possible, even up until ep. 21? I'm asking because I want to get through to episode 21 fast forwarding a bit more and I just wanna be sure I don't screw up anything if I don't read every line.

So please someone let me now. If the harem ending is not possible anymore, I'd dump the oldies first for sure. Monica first (Zarah even though not particularly pretty either, is at least a real sexual freak, so scenes with her are always a blast), because she looks quite ugly up until episode 13 at least, but I still remained in that relationship just so I could watch every scene in the game and not miss any.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Had this game downloaded for a while, but never actually started playing it until 2 days ago, when I had nothing better to do. And I loved it and binged it, just finished episode 13. I saw in the walkthrough that as episode 14 starts, it gets tougher to maintain every relationship, so my question is, do you have to choose to end any relationship for good from ep. 14 to ep. 21 or is maintaining every relationship still possible, even up until ep. 21? I'm asking because I want to get through to episode 21 fast forwarding a bit more and I just wanna be sure I don't screw up anything if I don't read every line.

So please someone let me now. If the harem ending is not possible anymore, I'd dump the oldies first for sure. Monica first (Zarah even though not particularly pretty either, is at least a real sexual freak, so scenes with her are always a blast), because she looks quite ugly up until episode 13 at least, but I still remained in that relationship just so I could watch every scene in the game and not miss any.
At some point you will explode. There is no way to keep all. Realize that the chapter selection method allows you to try, and enjoy, different paths and possibilities. This may help narrow your choices down to the two best babes Bella and Katie:giggle:.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
At some point you will explode. There is no way to keep all. Realize that the chapter selection method allows you to try, and enjoy, different paths and possibilities. This may help narrow your choices down to the two best babes Bella and Katie:giggle:.
We do have similar taste, I also like Bella and Katie the most, with Katie probably being my no.1, but Bella is special too (so much more sophisticated than Katie!) for sure!

Although I do like Lily and Debbie a lot too (they remind me of Sophia and Xianne from Melody), and I'd really love to get to a threesome or even a foursome with these bitches at least once (no spoilers please, in case it happens from ep. 14-21!) That's why I was excited finishing episode 12, them beach (volleyball) scenes (and later in the car when driving home) with Katie, Lily and Debbie were HOT. Plus the bonus sex evening with Lily at her apartment after she takes you home, that was also pretty steamy.

Special mention also goes to Angel, she's pretty nice too, and I loved rough fucking and humiliating Wanda too, although that was just for fun. :LOL: :p Excited to see her possibly reappear since I called her to be the backup at the photo shoot with Monica and Angel (again, no spoilers, please).

Last edited:

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
Is this game really this good? first few minutes and Monica is already scares me
Yeah it's good. I also had it downloaded for a while, but never got myself to start playing it, then I finally did 2 days ago, and I binged it all the way to ep. 14 already!

Monica is by far the ugliest of all the characters, especially in the first few episodes. She scared me a bit too in the beginning, even to the point that I almost broke it off with her for that reason, but then I wouldn't get to see all the scenes, so I powered through her sex scenes as well.

But it was well worth it to keep playing the game, especially for to get to Katie :love: (and her friends Lily and Debbie :love::love:). And Monica, granted, does get at least presentable with time as well (others on here have mentioned this as well and I am seeing it in the last few episodes). And it also pays to stay in a relationship with Monica to get access to meet Angel that way too, who is the next best character for me, after Katie, Bella, Lily and Debbie.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
my question is, do you have to choose to end any relationship for good from ep. 14 to ep. 21 or is maintaining every relationship still possible, even up until ep. 21?
You can make it all the way through Episode 21 and still keep every possible love interest. There are multiple ways for MC's cheating ass to be discovered in Episode 21, resulting in bad break-ups. I don't recall any before Episode 21, outside of the cases where the MC initiates a break-up.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
If MC lose the WILL; The money goes to the animals. In the first meeting with the lawyer he said it will go to the one how meets the condition ... second meeting with the lawyer seet attached " Greg confirm will go to the Animals"
1649737379431.png 1649737406306.png which one is the right condition? I had the same doubt.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You can make it all the way through Episode 21 and still keep every possible love interest. There are multiple ways for MC's cheating ass to be discovered in Episode 21, resulting in bad break-ups. I don't recall any before Episode 21, outside of the cases where the MC initiates a break-up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
Anyone got a walkthrough for ep. 19-21? I can't seem to find it anywhere, the walkthrough link on the first page is only for up until episode 18.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes