lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
in reality this game is an incest game i am 100% sure the developer wanted to make an incest game but couldn't because of patreon
That would be a very strange thing, as it would disrupt the entire plot.
You couldn't explain why Monica wouldn't have been given custody of Mc
Elaine's words about Monica making advances to Donald would not make sense.
They tried to do a parallel story with the incest option, but it was dropped.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Benares

May 12, 2017
So even the Devs coming on here and saying it was not designed that way means nothing to you? Are you the Doctor with your own Tardis?
Cheeky had a change of heart way before Ace joined the team, it was supposed to be an incest game at the very beginning.
Things evolved and now this idea is abandoned, but people looking for incest are prone to ignore it and stick to a post made 4 years ago

Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete, I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home!

Reactions: botc76

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That would be a very strange thing, as it would disrupt the entire plot.
You couldn't explain why Monica wouldn't have been given custody of Mc
Dad had money, a lot of it, that's how.
Elaine's words about Monica making advances to Donald would not make sense.
It was changed to Elaine saying Monica cheated on him, while Monica says your dad cheated on her

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
in reality this game is an incest game i am 100% sure the developer wanted to make an incest game but couldn't because of patreon
you live with monica who knew your mum and was her friend, you have elaine too who was with your dad before he died, there is story about how monica could have cheated with the father when he was with his mum too... there is dramas around it all and story.. most games that are supposed to be like that will call the real mum landlady and stuff like that, or when you get with the girls there is dialogue to support that they shouldnt be doing it... it shows zero signs of being a incest game so idk why you think that.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
A top game with many variables. I also don't understand why they want to push the sister into the lesbian scene. But that's up to the developer. So don't discuss so much, just keep going. You can do so much with the variables. So further, suggestions can indeed be incorporated
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
A top game with many variables. I also don't understand why they want to push the sister into the lesbian scene. But that's up to the developer. So don't discuss so much, just keep going. You can do so much with the variables. So further, suggestions can indeed be incorporated
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
If you are referring to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
because of some of the teasers. Per patreon rules there is no way we can allow them to be directly involved in lesbian stuff with each other. Now a little horseplay with the MC being naughty is a different story... as for the other lesbian stuff to date, it's always been optional
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Savilesavile

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Per patreon rules there is no way we can allow them to be directly involved in lesbian stuff with each other.
Not to mention that, so far, this game had a rather solid story. I wouldn't see it as a plus if it dives into unrealistic incest scenarios. I mean, incest appens in real life, but it isn't usually casual and cheery even when it's perfectly consesual. There usually are extreme situations behind. In this games it's more like "Hay, my close relative, what about incenst?" "Yay, of course!". I would say that CheekyGimp works is somewhat above this, with all due respect for those who develop perfectly good incest games.

Oct 19, 2020
acewinz give me the countdown man can't take it anymore :D

This game one of my favs. I loved the fuck'em all with no consequence. Sadly i heard this won't contunie :/

Btw my favorite scenes are Bella and Wanda's 2nd scene.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz give me the countdown man can't take it anymore :D

This game one of my favs. I loved the fuck'em all with no consequence. Sadly i heard this won't contunie :/

Btw my favorite scenes are Bella and Wanda's 2nd scene.
As Cheeky said on our patreon we are aiming for anytime in the next week. We are working on getting everything playable and one last round of internal bug checks, then out the door it goes.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Will I be sentenced to stoning if I now officially announce that I call Monika and Zara ugly as hell and a huge turn-off?
Yes?
Ok, then I'll leave it and go before something bad happens.

And yes, I'll make sure to close the door behind me on my way out.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Will I be sentenced to stoning if I now officially announce that I call Monika and Zara ugly as hell and a huge turn-off?
Yes?
Ok, then I'll leave it and go before something bad happens.

And yes, I'll make sure to close the door behind me on my way out.
It's sounds like me coming into your room, pooping, and leaving, closing the door so you can smell better :)
Monica from latest episodes is objectively at least just cute, regardless of preference.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
As Cheeky said on our patreon we are aiming for anytime in the next week. We are working on getting everything playable and one last round of internal bug checks, then out the door it goes.
This is great, I'm really looking forward to EP22 after a long wait, I really like Elaine, she's fascinating!

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes