DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Most of the story is based on the fact that Monica was not your mother at all, changing this would need to change the story completely and later i don't know how this mod would handle the situation, it would be ridiculous.
Did the mod autor even play that game completely or did he just test it a little and thought it would be nice to make Monica the mom, what a stupid idea in this game!!
I decided to get a clean installation of the game, start a new playthrough and only get a walkthrough mod without incest this time, since most people here seem to think an incest mod is the most evil thing to play with.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
most people here seem to think an incest mod is the most evil thing to play with.
So "peer pressure" made you do it?
What a lame excuse.

Incest mods aren't the issue.
People using them acting like it's how it's meant to be played is. You kind of fall into that (more skirt the edges of it), in so far as the assertion that the mod you were using only made "minor changes" and it all made sense somehow.

Reactions: monk456

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
What a lame excuse.

Incest mods aren't the issue.
People using them acting like it's how it's meant to be played is. You kind of fall into that (more skirt the edges of it), in so far as the assertion that the mod you were using only made "minor changes" and it all made sense somehow.
to be fair some are meant to be played with one and are needed because they wanted to put their game on patreon but this is definitely not one of them games. I agree that with the story on this game it makes zero sense to use a incest mod

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I decided to get a clean installation of the game, start a new playthrough and only get a walkthrough mod without incest this time, since most people here seem to think an incest mod is the most evil thing to play with.
lol that sounds so dramatic, people are not saying its evil, just with this story it makes no sense to use one.. if you want to use it then do it, why let others stop you? who cares what people think if it makes you enjoy it more. if you care about story though you would enjoy it more without one.

Reactions: sava75

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
What a lame excuse.
No, I did it because I wouldn't be able to understand a lot of the stuff that is talked about here if I kept using the incest mod, no need to insult me, I didn't know it changed the game so much.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
to be fair some are meant to be played with one and are needed because they wanted to put their game on patreon but this is definitely not one of them games. I agree that with the story on this game it makes zero sense to use a incest mod
With the mod I used, it did make sense.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
With the mod I used, it did make sense.
i mean in the future. it seems like at one point you will see who the mum was or hear more about her. do what you want though, dont let people tell you how you should play a game.. if it makes sense to you and you dont think stuff in the future might come up to ruin that story then do it..

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Go back and read some of my other recent posts (literally one page). You'll find I'm fully aware of this, and make a point of differentiating between mods and patches in regards to incest content and Patreon.

Reactions: monk456

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
For it to make sense, it would need to change more than that. There are multiple places in the game that Monica and MC's deceased mother are mentioned in the same dialogue as two separate people. I've never tried a mod for this game, but I've read several times where people said the mod had to replace dialogue/narrative for the story to make sense by turning Monica into MC's mom/Donald's ex.
I can't see the problem, whether it's a choice the player want to make and there's a mod for that. Monica could be MC's stepmother and that would be incest equally (maybe I'm wrong and there's another term for that... "stepcest??", I don't know). Actually, nobody who have a stepmother calls her as 'stepmom', uses either 'mom' or 'mother'. The idea shall be right if it is implemented as I say and the MC could have too a deceased mother so the story could be adapted just fine..

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh it's the kind of evil i totally love !!:ROFLMAO::love: But in this game it's not a question of taste but simple logic. In the story there are so many things which completely contradict that incest that i really don't see how the mod autor could really find a way to make it work without breaking the story.
But in those games you will find a lot of players who absolutely don't care about the story, they just wanna see tits and pussies and fuck everybody, especially their mom and sisters!!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
If any of the moderators are on, I suggest to edit the date of the last version released on "Latest Updates" page, almost 5 months ago, before the thread become a new shitshow after the 1st april prank.

Some users probably will misread the date and this would fill the thread with the never-ending "This is abandoned", on and on.

View attachment 1742297
How perfect is that screenshot when it comes to waiting for the new update?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Paco Loco

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Not nessecarily. I like other games that have incest in them. It's just that this game was never meant to be incestuous. To alter the game isn't like other games that have roommates in order to dodge Patreon rules; with this game the fact that Monica took you in and helped you due to you being her close friend's son is a vital part of the story. It wasn't inserted as a way to dodge Patreon rules, she really is intended to be your mother's friend with some hidden, yet to be revealed plot twists revolving around that.

One of my favourite games is "A Wife and Mother" where there is some incest. But it is part of the game's story. It isn't part of Where the Heart Is and actually messes with an iportant part of this story, which is rare in these sorts of games. Normally you could get away with the incest patch in a game, but not this particular one. I think that, in part, is what makes the whole story so interesting. There's a backstory we don't know about yet with regard to Monica and your mother.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
she really is intended to be your mother's friend with some hidden, yet to be revealed plot twists revolving around that.
MC's mother's best friend was a man named Monte. MC's mother cheated on his father with Monte, and Monte is actually MC's father. Monte had a sex change to become a woman shortly before MC was born and she changed her name to Monica. There's your twist... and your incest.

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
im crossing my fingers for some steamy MILF action with elaine and monica in the next update

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
MC's mother's best friend was a man named Monte. MC's mother cheated on his father with Monte, and Monte is actually MC's father. Monte had a sex change to become a woman shortly before MC was born and she changed her name to Monica. There's your twist... and your incest.
ROTFL640.gif

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Noooooooooooooooo! :ROFLMAO:

Jan 8, 2021
Most of the story is based on the fact that Monica was not your mother at all, changing this would need to change the story completely and later i don't know how this mod would handle the situation, it would be ridiculous.
Did the mod autor even play that game completely or did he just test it a little and thought it would be nice to make Monica the mom, what a stupid idea in this game!!
in reality this game is an incest game i am 100% sure the developer wanted to make an incest game but couldn't because of patreon

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Now all we need are teenagers that look like 40-50 year old Milfs.
If any of the developers think of making a satirical game with about parallel reality in VN, that would be a good option for one of their characters. Instead of a warm climate and sunscreen in the scenes, it's a cold climate. Mom comes with us to the fitting room and advises us what she thinks of our underwear choices, not the other way around, she also rents a room from us. etc. you can go on)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes