acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's not even that, there are plenty of games that do actually mature looking milfs and do them well. Monica and Zarah are just fucked up looking. Like, look at this, what the hell is up with her face? Her mouth is straight gimped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just in case you haven't played beyond the early part of the game... that is where CheekyGimps skills started with her Gen 3 model about 4 years ago. The later Gen 8 models which will eventually also be applied at the start of the game are a bit more refined.
The same applies to Zarah.
By EP18 we upgraded to gen8 for Monica, Zarah, Lily, Debbie, Jenna, and Katie IIRC (Katie was not much later repurposed back to her gen3 because it honestly looked better to us and had other difficulties with the gen 8). But everyone else was a solid upgrade we felt.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Both are wrong though. :unsure:
I have zero clue what you're referring to here so I'll just ignore it lmao.

The mod doesn't have a patch. It has to rewrite story and dialogue, the former of which requires making pretty huge changes for it to make sense.
Again, not sure what you're talking about. DrAddy's mod is literally a 2 in 1 walkthrough/incest mod, so yes, it does have a patch lmao.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have zero clue what you're referring to here so I'll just ignore it lmao.
Simple. Monica is not the MC's mother, and there's no incest.
You, and the mod, are both wrong when referring to her as the MC's mother.

Again, not sure what you're talking about. DrAddy's mod is literally a 2 in 1 walkthrough/incest mod, so yes, it does have a patch lmao.
Once again, that mod does not contain an incest patch.
It's a multi-mod that contains both a walkthrough mod, and an incest mod.
Incest patches restore intended incest which has to be removed because Patreon. This game intentionally has no incest, to the point that any mods that add it, have to rewrite portions of story and plot in order for it to actually work.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Simple. Monica is not the MC's mother, and there's no incest.
You, and the mod, are both wrong when referring to her as the MC's mother.
She is the mother in my save game, though (well, my old save now), so no, I'm not wrong in my case.

Once again, that mod does not contain an incest patch.
It's a multi-mod that contains both a walkthrough mod, and an incest mod.
Incest patches restore intended incest which has to be removed because Patreon. This game intentionally has no incest, to the point that any mods that add it, have to rewrite portions of story and plot in order for it to actually work.
You're arguing a technicality. It's still patching the game and changing parts of it. I don't know where you got this idea that patches can only restore removed parts of games, but I assure you the word 'patch' covers a much wider range of things than that application. Anyway, we'll agree to disagree. Have a nice day!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
She is the mother in my save game, though (well, my old save now), so no, I'm not wrong in my case.
No, you're forever wrong for instance that you refer to her that way.

You're arguing a technicality.
One that needs to be argued, to separate out the difference between what restores, and what creates/changes from intended.

It's still patching the game and changing parts of it.
So you're using a walkthrough patch then?
That's "patching" the game too... But of course you don't refer to it that way, because like the incorporated incest mod it has, it's third-party and adds something that wasn't there before.

I don't know where you got this idea that patches can only restore removed parts of games, but I assure you the word 'patch' covers a much wider range of things than that application. Anyway, we'll agree to disagree. Have a nice day!
The "idea" comes from the context of the patch, as already explained.

I'm fully aware that software patches come in a great variety of purposes, even to remove content/functionality/dependencies.
You however, seem to have forgotten what mod is short for - Modification. In gaming terms, it's for user made content that the base game doesn't come with.
While that can extend towards (actual) incest patches, they're typically from the dev themselves or are only a change to a file or an additional file that unlocks what's already there but "hidden" from Patreon. Nothing like that exists for this game, which is why any incest mod has to create the incest.

You can "plug your ears" and ignore what I've said all you want, but it doesn't change facts... Or that you're wrong.
Much like all the people who've desperately tried to say/insinuate that this game is a harem game, despite (like with incest) that it's not a part of the planned content and has been debunked by the devs. Repeatedly.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
No, you're forever wrong for instance that you refer to her that way.
No, I'm right. I can give you a screenshot of my game if you like? ;)

One that needs to be argued, to separate out the difference between what restores, and what creates/changes from intended.
Not really. Both those things you just mentioned and so much more fall under the term 'patching'. You're arguing a technicality to try and feel superior, but you're just wrong. What the walkthrough/incest patch does is just that, it patches the game and changes some of the content.

So you're using a walkthrough patch then?
That's "patching" the game too... But of course you don't refer to it that way, because like the incorporated incest mod it has, it's third-party and adds something that wasn't there before.
Yes, I am using a walkthrough patch as well. Anything that adds, removes or alters the game can rightly be considered a patch.

The "idea" comes from the context of the patch, as already explained.

I'm fully aware that software patches come in a great variety of purposes, even to remove content/functionality/dependencies.
You however, seem to have forgotten what mod is short for - Modification. In gaming terms, it's for user made content that the base game doesn't come with.
While that can extend towards (actual) incest patches, they're typically from the dev themselves or are only a change to a file or an additional file that unlocks what's already there but "hidden" from Patreon. Nothing like that exists for this game, which is why any incest mod has to create the incest.

You can "plug your ears" and ignore what I've said all you want, but it doesn't change facts... Or that you're wrong.
Much like all the people who've desperately tried to say/insinuate that this game is a harem game, despite (like with incest) that it's not a part of the planned content and has been debunked by the devs. Repeatedly.
You say you're fully aware patches come in a great variety of purposes, but you've demonstrated some pretty wild narrow-mindedness thus far. Pretty ironic, honestly. Even more-so with your 'plugging the ears' comment. Again. Irony so strong it's painful.

Alright, alright. I lied the first time, but now I'm really going lmao. For the second and final time, I hope you have a wonderful day. No hard feelings, eh? Just try and open your mind up in the future. It's okay to be wrong. :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If your game has Monika as his mom, than you have altered it from the original dev's intent. Period. There's a huge chunk of what is very interesting story you need to change in order to make her your mom. It's crystal clear from the game's story that she was never meant to be your mom, not to avoid Patreon rules or otherwise as the story wouldn't make sense in that case.

An incest patch generally enables incest that the dev originally planned but programmed around in order to avoid problems with patreon. A patch that adds in incest and changes the story totally is not the same thing and the end result is not the same game as the original intended story has been altered.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's crystal clear from the game's story that she was never meant to be your mom
With the incest Mod I'm using it makes perfect sense for Monica to be your mother, Katie your twin sister, and Jenna your younger sister, and I doubt the mod did more than change who they are to the MC, so it doesn't make any sense for them to not be related.

Who else are they supposed to be to the MC?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
With the incest Mod I'm using it makes perfect sense for Monica to be your mother, Katie your twin sister, and Jenna your younger sister, and I doubt the mod did more than change who they are to the MC, so it doesn't make any sense for them to not be related.

Who else are they supposed to be to the MC?
Changes the dynamic of the whole father's will scenario quite dramatically. While it's possible that the dad still could put a stipulation that MC has no contact with his own mother and sisters (guy was an asshole, after all), but the theory that Monica is the 'gold-digger' that had a relationship with MC's dad would be completely different.

As it currently is, it'd be a pretty big bomb, due to her well-known distaste for the man and her close relationship with MC's mom. In an incest scenario, well obviously she had a relationship with the man, since she had 3 children with him. And there's still more story to be revealed, could be a lot more story threads that are incompatible with an incest relationship. But if the main draw for a player is banging moms and sisters and not a consistent story, then it's probably not that big of a problem.

Reactions: Night Hacker

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I doubt the mod did more than change who they are to the MC,
For it to make sense, it would need to change more than that. There are multiple places in the game that Monica and MC's deceased mother are mentioned in the same dialogue as two separate people. I've never tried a mod for this game, but I've read several times where people said the mod had to replace dialogue/narrative for the story to make sense by turning Monica into MC's mom/Donald's ex.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
If any of the moderators are on, I suggest to edit the date of the last version released on "Latest Updates" page, almost 5 months ago, before the thread become a new shitshow after the 1st april prank.

Some users probably will misread the date and this would fill the thread with the never-ending "This is abandoned", on and on.

Untitled_.png

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's not even that, there are plenty of games that do actually mature looking milfs and do them well. Monica and Zarah are just fucked up looking. Like, look at this, what the hell is up with her face? Her mouth is straight gimped.

This is not a problem of the model itself it's just that the dev did not care to setup the facial expression correctly in DAZ.
You can take the most beautiful model and completely make it ugly by playing with the facial expression tools.
This smile looks strange for sure but i have seen far worse in those games, some people don't know how to use the morphing tools.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
For it to make sense, it would need to change more than that. There are multiple places in the game that Monica and MC's deceased mother are mentioned in the same dialogue as two separate people. I've never tried a mod for this game, but I've read several times where people said the mod had to replace dialogue/narrative for the story to make sense by turning Monica into MC's mom/Donald's ex.
Most of the story is based on the fact that Monica was not your mother at all, changing this would need to change the story completely and later i don't know how this mod would handle the situation, it would be ridiculous.
Did the mod autor even play that game completely or did he just test it a little and thought it would be nice to make Monica the mom, what a stupid idea in this game!!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Most of the story is based on the fact that Monica was not your mother at all, changing this would need to change the story completely and later i don't know how this mod would handle the situation, it would be ridiculous.
Did the mod autor even play that game completely or did he just test it a little and thought it would be nice to make Monica the mom, what a stupid idea in this game!!
I don't know, I can be wrong or I don't remember. But I guess it was said somewhere in the game that Monika was a good friend of your mother?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes