Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
A supposed test version was "leaked," it wasn't a working game though, just 4GB of useless trash, but at first the dev team thought that there were files in there which could only have come from their QC team.
So they wanted to find out whom of them they couldn't trust anymore, while at the same time tons of people were pissed over having downloaded 4GB for nothing, using their allotment for Mega or having a restricted download capacity in general, some of course blamed the devs, because that's who many people automatically blame.

It then became clear that this was an April Fools' joke by the mods, not being cleared with the dev team.
The only glimmer of light is that apparently the QC team wasn't involved, so work on the game should continue as planned (hopefully).
But of course most people are still pissed that the mods didn't contact the devs before the prank AND took way too long to at least explain the circumstances.
And then you have the usual amount of people only halfway understanding what happened, but of course having an oh so important opinion they have to share with us all. If we are lucky, this will also happen in broken English and spread over several consecutive posts. ;-)
Thank you for the synopsis. The mods should have done this joke with a less famous game. If the had did this with a game like Milfy City, no one would have noticed, all of their updates are huge jokes with no content.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for the synopsis. The mods should have done this joke with a less famous game. If the had did this with a game like Milfy City, no one would have noticed, all of their updates are huge jokes with no content.
The mods could of done the joke in a way that didn't have people waste data caps and people would of probably been talking about hahahah you got me. I mean the download links took about 5 hours to download other than MEGA and MEGA only allows free download like 6GB of data. So the mods that done this wasted 4GB of peoples download cap for a joke. For a lot of people that was there one game for the day. When the mods could have just made the download link go to a YouTube video of
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up and rick rolled people. No ones data would of been used up and people wouldn't have been so mad.

I kind of wonder what would have happened if this prank was pulled on a more popular game such as WVM

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The mods could of done the joke in a way that didn't have people waste data caps and people would of probably been talking about hahahah you got me. I mean the download links took about 5 hours to download other than MEGA and MEGA only allows free download like 6GB of data.
Mega only gives 5GB for free, but it doesn't matter if you have MegaSync installed, as it will just continue downloading once the limit has reset, although that takes 12 hours at max depending on the time of day you hit the cap.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
The mods could of done the joke in a way that didn't have people waste data caps and people would of probably been talking about hahahah you got me. I mean the download links took about 5 hours to download other than MEGA and MEGA only allows free download like 6GB of data. So the mods that done this wasted 4GB of peoples download cap for a joke. For a lot of people that was there one game for the day. When the mods could have just made the download link go to a YouTube video of
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up and rick rolled people. No ones data would of been used up and people wouldn't have been so mad.

I kind of wonder what would have happened if this prank was pulled on a more popular game such as WVM

WvM?

Reactions: botc76

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I came back to this game after a long time and holy f*ck Monica and Zarah are ugly lmao. I think all the rest of the girls look great, but those two did not get any love when being created.

Edit: Again with the brainless facepalm emote. I don't understand the point of it.

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I understand no harem with mom and daughters, but as a compromise, can their be a harem with the Katie+Debbie+Lily, CheekyGimp?

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
You're referring to Monica, right?
"The mom" is dead, and no it's not a "not-mom aka Landlady" swap.
Yeah, her. And the wt mod I have has a built-in patch that makes her the mom, so that's why I referred to her a such. After playing a bit of it again and reminding myself of the story, I would definitely play without the patch next time though, as it doesn't really fit.

Reactions: Punto

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
When I was around 17 or 18 I had a 37 year old woman hit on me. Had sex with her for a few weeks before I got tired of it. She was far more aggressive that any characters in the games I have played. Funny how real life can be stranger than fiction! heheheh

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
For once we have 40-50 years old MILFs who don't look like teenagers, thanks god !
It's not even that, there are plenty of games that do actually mature looking milfs and do them well. Monica and Zarah are just fucked up looking. Like, look at this, what the hell is up with her face? Her mouth is straight gimped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Night Hacker

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
The models used in majority of the game are not the best but are fine in my opinion.
Latest chapter, maybe two, seem to use better models at least.
Now if only they could update the awful thumbnails used during chat windows.

Last edited:

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Latest Patreon Update:

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the delay - Wasn't online much on Saturday / Sunday which is when I do most of my posting and catch-up with Patron messages.

So, a couple of minor hiccups since my last update:

Some pathing issues with the Monica scene (I made a mess of variable tracking) - sorted now.

We thought we had a leak in our beta / QC team because some joker on a pirate site decided to do a April fools trick which led us to believe that EP22 script files had been leaked from our beta team so we shut down our testing. We initially assumed it was just a joke...then one of the team checked the files and mistakenly thought it was a genuine leak so we all panicked and went into witch-hunt mode to find the (non-existent) leak in our beta team. - sorted now. But this is they type of shit we have to deal with from jokers, etc. with nothing better to do than try to interrupt / troll us when we're trying to finish the episode.

I was AWOL for most of the weekend due to a family event - I was going to skip it to work on the game but decided I have missed out on too many family/social events over the past three years, so I attended. So this will have caused some delays but I've been working on the game for 7 days a week since January so needed a break. Sorry, but I hope you understand that everyone needs some off-time at some stage.

Some progress since my last update:
All artwork / animations will be fully complete by tomorrow morning, including a new scene that we added to close off the episode. (The previous last scene didn't really feel like an episode closer.)

75% of the script has been fully tested and 95% has been fully written (including the new scene).

I'm gonna estimate 1 more week before the final release of episode 22. Apologies for the add-on, it's been a tough three months and this game is very difficult to put together.

Regards,

CG

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes