DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just finished episode 21, looking forward to more, I'm also glad the later chapters are way longer than the earlier chapters.

Also, does anyone know how many episodes this will get? There has to be at least enough episodes that will let everyone be okay with sharing MC with each other, there is no way we are supposed to choose again at the end, not after progressing so much with everyone.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
does anybody have save for ep.17?
You don't need one and you wouldn't want one if another player chose different love-interests than you.

Go to the menu. Click "Start Any Episode" and follow the 4-step instructions to set the MC name, the episode you want to start at, and the relationships with the potential love-interests.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just finished episode 21, looking forward to more, I'm also glad the later chapters are way longer than the earlier chapters.

Also, does anyone know how many episodes this will get? There has to be at least enough episodes that will let everyone be okay with sharing MC with each other, there is no way we are supposed to choose again at the end, not after progressing so much with everyone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021

Yeah, I think at some point there will be a version with a harem ending. Will come out on April 1 and without the exe file, but still.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Also, does anyone know how many episodes this will get?
Go right up to that little "Search" box in the upper right corner of your screen and type "How many episodes", then click the "Search" button. The default search behavior is to search only this thread and you will see an answer from one of the developers in the first 5 results.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Yeah, I think at some point there will be a version with a harem ending. Will come out on April 1 and without the exe file, but still.
That's very disappointing, I guess I'll try playthroughs focusing on 1 girl at a time, abandoning my current playthrough, because I thought it would have a good harem ending, if I knew it wouldn't have one beforehand I wouldn't have pursued every girl at the same time.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's very disappointing, I guess I'll try playthroughs focusing on 1 girl at a time, abandoning my current playthrough, because I thought it would have a good harem ending, if I knew it wouldn't have one beforehand I wouldn't have pursued every girl at the same time.
You can date a lot of girls at once and break things off later in the game without it resulting in Armageddon (depending on how well you dance around the truth and how far you try to draw it out). Plus if you have any issues later with where things wind up, you can use the quickstart feature which is pretty solid.

Not to mention... there are

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Not to mention... there are
I'm currently trying to juggle Elaine, Monica, Monica's friend, Jenna, Katie's friends, Theresa... and maybe the woman at the party since she flirted with me even after I helped Katie get even.
too bad, i heard there's no elaine in 22, she's the one i like these past updates. such a hottie cougar, looking forward to pound that booty in 23.
If she leaves me because I gave her the house, I'm gonna snap.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My MC would need the inheritance to cover all the child support he's going to need to pay out.
No need for child support if he's actually raising the kid.

He would only need the inheritance for child support if he actually chooses the inheritance.

• Angry
Reactions: MrDL

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way to have monica and the 2 daughter in a relationship all togheter with MC?? i tried but it end now well...maybe jenna will be ok...with sharing with katie..but katie and his mom was a failure after the movie night...so i'm asking..i love all them..and i choosed to stay with them even my wilol, says i can't..so would be nice to have them all ii simply can't choose

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
there is a way to have monica and the 2 daughter in a relationship all togheter with MC?? i tried but it end now well...maybe jenna will be ok...with sharing with katie..but katie and his mom was a failure after the movie night...so i'm asking..i love all them..and i choosed to stay with them even my wilol, says i can't..so would be nice to have them all ii simply can't choose
No, that would mean incest and there isn't any in this game.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
If you are referring to
because of some of the teasers. Per patreon rules there is no way we can allow them to be directly involved in lesbian stuff with each other. Now a little horseplay with the MC being naughty is a different story... as for the other lesbian stuff to date, it's always been optional
Must have been misunderstood. I'm not a fan of lesbian romance. I love the nek games among themselves. I just want to say that the MC has a lot of opportunities where he can expand his love affairs.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes