Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
But if at anytime all recipients fail to meet (continue to meet) their conditions... then it all goes to animal charity (The dogs). Lump sum I imagine.
That's interesting. Are you sure about this? I mean, I presume you are with Episode 22 in the final stages of production, but it's explicitly not the way we were told it worked before.
Animals need help too, come on. Think of all the dog food and pet beds that can be bought with 15.8 million dollars.

The MC will be so tired in the beach shack with so many girlfriends sneaking in and out for conjugal visits, he won't be able to spend the money anyway.

Plus, with 3 or 4 girlfriends on the side, and Monica at home waiting, they will just spend it all anyway, probably on $10,000 wine bottles, so the less money he has the better!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's interesting. Are you sure about this? I mean, I presume you are with Episode 22 in the final stages of production, but it's explicitly not the way we were told it worked before.
View attachment 1753042 View attachment 1753043 View attachment 1753044 View attachment 1753045 View attachment 1753046 View attachment 1753047
Good spot! That is actually a bit of an error. I just spoke with Cheeky to make sure and my original explanation stands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That particular instance was supposed to be Greg making a joke at the end there, and will be edited to reflect that particular detail. Thanks ename144!

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
well, luckily for all, svscomics should still have that package/version, so we are well prepared for any (mods) eventuality :WeSmart: :BootyTime:
wow, a harem version with incest too? i'm in. i'm sure special fans would read such a version even in code format without pictures :)

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Good spot! That is actually a bit of an error. I just spoke with Cheeky to make sure and my original explanation stands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That particular instance was supposed to be Greg making a joke at the end there, and will be edited to reflect that particular detail. Thanks ename144!
Uh huh, a 'joke.' Riiiight. This is why I've been saying the MC needs his own lawyer. I'm watching you, Greg! ;)

Can't wait for the update! But I don't want to shortchange the testing so don't hurry too much!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See, ya'll should have had me beta testing for you then I could have hurled abuse at you all professional like and not got in trouble for it.

Edit - I of course meant I could have provided clear objective criticism and thoughtful, interesting feedback ... yes, that's what I meant........ honest.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes