wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Oh yes we have thought about what comes next, several times. While a fan of spaghetti westerns and westerns in general I am not sure how much draw they would have as an AVN (in fact I only know of one western genre AVN and it is just starting up). I personally am not a big fan of the 70's as a setting, not against it either, but what can I say, I was a child of the 80's. :) I do greatly appreciate gangster/mob flicks/classics (as does CG), and I know Cheeky enjoys Noir mystery types (as do I) and WTHI is a mystery at its core. I also enjoy supernatural/fantasy/cyberpunk/postapoc and know Cheeky at least likes fantasy.

What we have tossed around idea wise here and there about what we would like to do next still isn't entirely dependent on us. When we get a bit closer to the end of WTHI, we will narrow down a few things we really want to try and present some prologue/genre options to the patreons to see which they want to see most. Hopefully so we can preserve as many as possible when we move onto the next project.

I don't want to air too many details of our ideas yet, but the things we are definitely set on is we want to continue to make games, and we hope our next one won't be as restricted as this one is to a single genre. We have worked off and on trying to get more folks on board with us so we could possible branch out and have more than one project and still maintain reasonable turnaround times with decent content. But so far that is still a WIP. :)
Thanks for your reply. I hope there will be something new, the whole 19th, 20th century as a gap regarding avn. And there are interesting eras...just to see a different style of clothing on the girls will already give a new feeling of the game, short t-shirts to the navel, tight jeans, miniskirts are already bored.
I mean, there's the moment of the same environment everywhere, the same clothes, the same clothes store with a fitting room, the same models of girls. I'm not even talking about the dialogues and the format of the relationship development. So I think a different era with different clothes would at least diversify that. Not to mention different mores. If you want forbidden, taboo but don't want to agonize with patreon? you can choose an era with a different attitude towards sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceL33 and acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If you're making a game about the 70s I guess youd could just do a rip off of Saturday Night Fever.
Not Disco!!!!!!!!!!. If you did not live through it you cannot understand how it shrivels the spine and diminishes the cerebellum. Maybe the Dirty Harry ("that ain't no cops gun" yeah their is a possibility) movies but never Disco!!!!!!;):giggle:

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I hope there will be something new, the whole 19th, 20th century as a gap regarding avn. And there are interesting eras...just to see a different style of clothing on the girls will already give a new feeling of the game, short t-shirts to the navel, tight jeans, miniskirts are already bored.
I mean, there's the moment of the same environment everywhere, the same clothes, the same clothes store with a fitting room, the same models of girls. I'm not even talking about the dialogues and the format of the relationship development. So I think a different era with different clothes would at least diversify that. Not to mention different mores. If you want forbidden, taboo but don't want to agonize with patreon? you can choose an era with a different attitude towards sex.
Black and white as you go through the story switching to color for the 'fun' scenes. Kind of a reverse Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid. :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm afraid that no matter what the setting/time frame, patreon would take exception if it violates any of their rules. Also while I too love good period pieces, they are difficult to do in an AVN. Most of these types of games use Daz3d models/assets and there is just a lot less availability of everything from clothing to furniture/housing etc out there to choose from the farther you move away from the standard. And not everything out there is up to date or uses quality textures. Even picking popular genre's like sci-fi and fantasy limits what you have access to, and they are popular enough to actually have some assets. Some people have the capacity to craft their own stuff, but we don't have someone on the team with that experience, and it would likely be time consuming. That said, it doesn't mean we can't dip into other periods/settings. We just have to pick and choose our battles.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I'm afraid that no matter what the setting/time frame, patreon would take exception if it violates any of their rules. Also while I too love good period pieces, they are difficult to do in an AVN. Most of these types of games use Daz3d models/assets and there is just a lot less availability of everything from clothing to furniture/housing etc out there to choose from the farther you move away from the standard. And not everything out there is up to date or uses quality textures. Even picking popular genre's like sci-fi and fantasy limits what you have access to, and they are popular enough to actually have some assets. Some people have the capacity to craft their own stuff, but we don't have someone on the team with that experience, and it would likely be time consuming. That said, it doesn't mean we can't dip into other periods/settings. We just have to pick and choose our battles.
I see... it all comes down to the fact that there's not a lot of money spinning around in this field. And the most successful developers will continue to make something in college with ready-made clothing models and stuff, it's convenient.
By patreon I meant that sex in a conservative, old-fashioned society can replace incest, because there's a sense of taboo there too.Well it's like a Middle Eastern setting, only not as explosive.
Just like the opposite, if you take the depraved representation of the family in some game, the depraved mother, then somehow there are few taboos and that incest is not so interesting anymore.

Reactions: acewinz

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Not Disco!!!!!!!!!!. If you did not live through it you cannot understand how it shrivels the spine and diminishes the cerebellum. Maybe the Dirty Harry ("that ain't no cops gun" yeah their is a possmovies but never Disco!!!!!!;):giggle:
How about Dallas? - we could wake up and it was all a dream........

• Sad
Reactions: acewinz

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I know some were posted here, but they're buried back several pages (maybe several dozen pages by now). I wasn't able to find them, sorry.
I guess i won't be spoiled and will see if there's anythin related to the 3some i want...even tho it has been denied lol!

Tumblingjoint

Sep 23, 2020
Game idea?

A friend of Debbie and Lily seeks fame in Hollywood, but is murdered! Our heroines follow to solve the case and in the process conquer Tinsletown (sexually, of course). As they catch the killer, and seduce all of the Stars and Starlets, they find fame and fortune of their own when they're cast in the Academy Award winning movie Private Dames!

No, I will not be doing a script treatment at this time.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Game idea?

A friend of Debbie and Lily seeks fame in Hollywood, but is murdered! Our heroines follow to solve the case and in the process conquer Tinsletown (sexually, of course). As they catch the killer, and seduce all of the Stars and Starlets, they find fame and fortune of their own when they're cast in the Academy Award winning movie Private Dames!

No, I will not be doing a script treatment at this time.
But..... Whom gets slapped? That is what we want to know!

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes