t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Haven't slept yet! Just handed off to Cheeky who got all of 4 hours sleep. Everything is done for the Episode itself and pretty well tested. Cheeky is hammering out the stats, quickstart, and cleaning anything that needs it. :D Not long now. It is possible the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene might be the sexiest thing we have created thus far. Even possibly including the beach house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The EP is around 12.5k lines of code, 2.6k lines of animations, 1230+images and several vids. Biggest release so far again I think. Anyway, I think you are properly hyped and hope you all like it when it drops, even here. :p
I for one thank you for the effort and the use of Spoiler Tags. As a sufferer of A Wife and Mother VN I find your work and communication not just superior but, several degrees of magnitude superior. It is the one saving grace of Lust and Passion that his relationship to his audience and his work ethic easily highlight the differences between a twit and a group of professionals. So again, THANK YOU for the effort and dedication.:)(y)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wait, he is working on this game too? idk this
Yup, he is chained in the basement already working on Ep23... or at least he is supposed to be! Sometimes when we are putting together the final bits of an EP he thinks it is time for vacation. :p (J/k Cell works hard most of the time.:) We also have a new writer named Wiz we are breaking in with this EP.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yup, he is chained in the basement already working on Ep23... or at least he is supposed to be! Sometimes when we are putting together the final bits of an EP he thinks it is time for vacation. :p (J/k Cell works hard most of the time.:) We also have a new writer named Wiz we are breaking in with this EP.
Wiz, seriously! BRB gotta take a w**, He should rethink it. It is like anyone with initials V and D. Their parents should have been horse whipped. He so hated that nickname.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wiz, seriously! BRB gotta take a w**, He should rethink it. It is like anyone with initials V and D. Their parents should have been horse whipped. He so hated that nickname.:giggle::LOL::ROFLMAO:;)
Short for Wizard. And he is pretty sharp so I have no worries he can hold his own when it comes to sticks and stones. ;)

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
So most people are trying for harem runs or looking for ways to maximise their partners without everything exploding. Meanwhile I'm over here doing a full on paranoia run with minimal sexual contact and maximum suspicion of everyone. Just straight dodge anything to do with anyone associated with your father. Don't even jerk off because you can't trust anyone, not even yourself.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Hey i didn't know your basement is filled with such talent, but seriously thanks CellStudios and Wiz as well.

Reactions: tibse and acewinz

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
So most people are trying for harem runs or looking for ways to maximise their partners without everything exploding. Meanwhile I'm over here doing a full on paranoia run with minimal sexual contact and maximum suspicion of everyone. Just straight dodge anything to do with anyone associated with your father. Don't even jerk off because you can't trust anyone, not even yourself.
nofap movement in-game?

• Haha

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
That is dang original, as this thread proves! What will you do with the Lawyer? I mean you need to kind of trust that your lawyer is on your side. Will you offer a percentage instead of hourly scale? :cool::unsure:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
lmao

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes