H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what choices you have to do to get Jenna and kate, sex with one and the other masturbating? Jenna broke up with my mc when she found out he was fucking her sister :D.
her suspicion of Jenna has to be low to get that option

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
After playing through this chapter i'm close to 100% "Bella is Dizty" faction. She's insanely manipulative.
you know its kinda crazy she turns up once you give the house to elaine, i wonder if she does when you dont give it to her.. its almost like she tries to go there to make you lose all trust in elaine. maybe one of her conditions is to get into the beach house, or to make sure elaine doesnt get it. or something similar idk. it would be interesting to see if she turns up in playthroughs where you never had sex with her or promised her she could stay for helping you.

there is a reason we have not spoke to elaine in that whole episode, because if we did a lot more could make sense in what is happening, all we have is bellas word that she is doing wrong. maybe im jus reaching idk but its got me curious.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Dropping this one, it is a harem bait. Yes, the dev said it is not a harem game, yes, ZoeyRaven abandoned his walkthrough because of it etc. But the game still had harem vibes, since there are so many LI s. Great girls, somewhat interesting story, but considering the design, it fails badly. Ok, if it is not possible to get all of them, I understand that, but it would have been better to have groups of girls, who can be romanced simultaneously. Such a waste of good resources, it makes me really sad, have been playing it from the very beginning. :(

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah but see, speaking for myself I would rather NOT replay a game 12 times to get all the scenes if you know what I mean.
The dev could easily add a choice / mod to the game where you can choose to play realistically and harem mode. Has been done before many times. The simple fact that choices lock me out of scenes / girls I want just puts me off no mater how good the models are or how great the animations. When I encounter games like these I usually just download the gallery mod but that is only good to view the scenes and not to experience the story itself. Meanwhile I would like to read the story and also go harem route and not have to ignore all the writing and just watch some quick loop animations.
this is where i'm at too. unless your game is good time rock and roll hella fun gameplay, having to track dozens of different saves or replay dozens of time is just tedious after the first couple times. i WANT to see all your scenes, why make it so hard? dont you want me to see all the work and love you put into your "game"?

the start any episode kinda helps, but maybe being able to pick an LI or combo for higlighted choices? or flowchart path chooser like some of the JP vns use. or a more complex gallery? i don't know. gotta be a better way. as it is right now, enjoy the breakup simulator. =/

Last edited:

FMWildhy

Dec 14, 2021
you know its kinda crazy she turns up once you give the house to elaine, i wonder if she does when you dont give it to her.. its almost like she tries to go there to make you lose all trust in elaine. maybe one of her conditions is to get into the beach house, or to make sure elaine doesnt get it. or something similar idk. it would be interesting to see if she turns up in playthroughs where you never had sex with her or promised her she could stay for helping you.

there is a reason we have not spoke to elaine in that whole episode, because if we did a lot more could make sense in what is happening, all we have is bellas word that she is doing wrong. maybe im jus reaching idk but its got me curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
you know its kinda crazy she turns up once you give the house to elaine, i wonder if she does when you dont give it to her..
I promised the house to Elain but i retained the property to it, just in case. Bella showed up. She seems to be actively boicotting Elain on her run to the legacy and i start to think her own condition is to get in a committal relationship with MC or to get herself the hang of the house (or one of them). Elain get extra pissed when she sees Bella getting time with MC. I think she promised her help to both sides and she's doublecrossing both.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and acewinz

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I promised the house to Elain but i retained the property to it, just in case. Bella showed up. She seems to be actively boicotting Elain on her run to the legacy and i start to think her own condition is to get in a committal relationship with MC or to get herself the hang of the house (or one of them). Elain get extra pissed when she sees Bella getting time with MC. I think she promised her help to both sides and she's doublecrossing both.
yeah something is definitely happening, i still think she was too forward for trying to get the MC from the start, she throws herself at him. the fact she turns up regardless of what happens in the story must mean something. I cant think of why you wouldnt of spoke to elaine since and she tries to reach out too like she wants to tell him something. if you dont get bella to help you with the computer stuff and keeping a eye on elaine and she still turns up that would be the biggest flag.

when they say one has the conditions of the others was it proven that it was elaine? did she admit to knowing it all? if not it could be bella that knows it all, she could of been the one to say to elaine to email monica at the start and then uses all of that to make you not trust her.. damn im getting into tinfoil hat territory right now

Reactions: acewinz

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Dropping this one, it is a harem bait. Yes, the dev said it is not a harem game, yes, ZoeyRaven abandoned his walkthrough because of it etc. But the game still had harem vibes, since there are so many LI s. Great girls, somewhat interesting story, but considering the design, it fails badly. Ok, if it is not possible to get all of them, I understand that, but it would have been better to have groups of girls, who can be romanced simultaneously. Such a waste of good resources, it makes me really sad, have been playing it from the very beginning. :(
we had fun with all of them for such a long time. Now it is time to choose our ending. Just like many games where you fuck as many girls as you want and at the end you choose one to have an ending, or sometimes more than one. I have no problem with however they gonna write it. Either letting me have 2 or 3 girls around or only 1 I don't mind. I can just play the different endings to see how it goes with each girl. Or people like Kate and debby or kate and Jenna we can maybe have a threeway relationship. However they do it, it is ok to me. People has to stop being annoying.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I dont think so.I think Elaine is the wrong one not Bella. Ofc she has intentions on being commited to MC, like all girls have. All girls wants to think they are the one and only to our MC. The only one open to let mc have more than one girl so far is Deb. She was the only one who never asked him for a commitment. That doesn't mean she is boicotting anything. Elaine is the wrong one since the start. She tried to play our MC. I am glad I never promissed Elaine anything and now that I have seen her moves I will keep the house to myself, but even though she did all this shit, I will still let her live on that house with Bella. Depending on how the Dev will write this story ofc. If it won't go the way I am thinking it is going, she will be on the streets and I won't even care :D.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Smarter than the average Bear!
Haha! I was wondering if I was stretching too much with those line of jokes, but it appears quite a few people got them. Even in our QC team. :) Every time I go down one of those rabbit holes I think "the MC is too young!", but I grew up with that, a lot of our players did too, and even when I was a kid I appreciated the classics before my time. I think that is sadly going by the way side though. The new generations have too easy access to everything including remakes of often times better original film/media. Anyway though, I found an image of Ranger Smith who almost caught
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
yeah something is definitely happening, i still think she was too forward for trying to get the MC from the start, she throws herself at him. the fact she turns up regardless of what happens in the story must mean something. I cant think of why you wouldnt of spoke to elaine since and she tries to reach out too like she wants to tell him something. if you dont get bella to help you with the computer stuff and keeping a eye on elaine and she still turns up that would be the biggest flag.

when they say one has the conditions of the others was it proven that it was elaine? did she admit to knowing it all? if not it could be bella that knows it all, she could of been the one to say to elaine to email monica at the start and then uses all of that to make you not trust her.. damn im getting into tinfoil hat territory right now
first of all. Who sent the email did send from joline's caffee. Joline's already recognized Elaine as the one who went to her caffee and used the computers, she even told she had little knowledge about computers. Who found out about all this email stuff was Jenna after hacking the caffee and the email account. So it has nothing to do with Bella. Elaine kicked MC out of the house. They already talked about it and she apologized to mc. It wasn't bella's doing.
Why she was never honest to MC about the things she was really doing even after they get together? She could never trust him enough to tell him the truth? Bella only come to our MC for something else other than sex because our MC choose to use her in the first place, it was never her idea.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes