D9074

Feb 21, 2021
first of all. Who sent the email did send from joline's caffee. Joline's already recognized Elaine as the one who went to her caffee and used the computers, she even told she had little knowledge about computers. Who found out about all this email stuff was Jenna after hacking the caffee and the email account. So it has nothing to do with Bella. Elaine kicked MC out of the house. They already talked about it and she apologized to mc. It wasn't bella's doing.
Why she was never honest to MC about the things she was really doing even after they get together? She could never trust him enough to tell him the truth? Bella only come to our MC for something else other than sex because our MC choose to use her in the first place, it was never her idea.
we know elaine sent them, we know elaine did bad in the past.. we are trying to find out the 3rd person and i dont think its too far fetched to believe it could be bella. i know jenna found out about that stuff but we did ask bella to help, or atleast some people did thats why i mentioned that part. Im not saying everything that happened in the past is bellas fault, im asking is it 100% that elaine is the one who knew the conditions of the others? if not it could be bella and she could have manipulated some things.

when we cant interact with a certain character through a episode where there is questions and then bella comes in like that no matter what happens in the game i think its good to ask questions. People that are doing playthroughs for bella will def not want to hear this though but it has to be out of her, angel and jolina.

i cant see it being jenna, katie, monica, debbie or lily so it only really leads to them 3. theresa, wanda, circus girl and zarah are the only other characters.. so unless its someone we have never met who would you think it is?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dropping this one, it is a harem bait. Yes, the dev said it is not a harem game, yes, ZoeyRaven abandoned his walkthrough because of it etc. But the game still had harem vibes, since there are so many LI s. Great girls, somewhat interesting story, but considering the design, it fails badly. Ok, if it is not possible to get all of them, I understand that, but it would have been better to have groups of girls, who can be romanced simultaneously. Such a waste of good resources, it makes me really sad, have been playing it from the very beginning. :(
I'm sorry things were written from the start to allow people to see the most content with minimal replay. We didn't mean to lure you in with our "harem bait"... that is kinda why everything we said and the way we wrote things with occasional instances of things blowing up. It was to let people know we wanted to make this semi-realistic with meaningful choices. We did feel bad for all the manwhores though... so we paid a pro to come up with the quickstart which we have maintained so people can have a fallback if they just couldn't help themselves. I suppose that isn't enough though, just gonna have to say goodbye. Thanks for your support though. You were a supporter right...? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah that is it for me too. Was really nice playing when you could be nice to all the girls but the last few episodes showed it would not stay this way and honestly it is such a waste for this game. Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl? I mean yeah there are maybe 1 or 2 games I would consider it but not long ones like this. Too much timewaste, because there are soo many games out there similar.

Really sad I liked that game and characters. But yeah have fun

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Yeah that is it for me too. Was really nice playing when you could be nice to all the girls but the last few episodes showed it would not stay this way and honestly it is such a waste for this game. Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl? I mean yeah there are maybe 1 or 2 games I would consider it but not long ones like this. Too much timewaste, because there are soo many games out there similar.

you can literally start from any episode with all girls in play... im glad devs like this exist and create great games and also give us options to quick start any episode with the options to have whoever we want..

adios anyway

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Might I suggest you try out the "Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!" series of games.

• Angry
Reactions: SlavMaster

Heymanniceshot

Dec 3, 2020

Then go play those "soo many games" and waste your time there.

Do devs really believe people play VNs like this more than once just to get with another girl?
I'd say by the success of this game that they do and that there are those people out there that enjoy it. (y)

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Other great ep. Let's try to explain my point of view in my fracturaed english.
I really like the dev trim the romances at this point, 4 can end now. And you can start 2 side girls.
I remember reading a guy here that Jolina/Bella were a cuple and there endgame was the beach house. I agree now. Bella is the "bad girl", jolia i think can be on your side if you were good for her.
In my game they stayed outside my house:unsure:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
99% of Harem games are kinetic with no real choices, its see scene or not. How can you ask for your choices to matter when there are zero consequences for your actions.

I am glad there are devs with the balls to make a VN with divergent paths that leads to different scenes, not a kinetic harem game masquerading as a choice based one.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
You'd think with an 'extra' 2wks of QC "if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:" would have been fixed lol
Even better that it's after the episode when the stat checking should be happening.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You'd think with an 'extra' 2wks of QC "if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:" would have been fixed lol
Even better that it's after the episode when the stat checking should be happening.
That being almost the only reported issue so far after everything, and it not being anything but a message that Zarah's Stats are combining, is phenomenal on the part of our QC team and I'd take that every update. And honestly, they probably couldn't have caught it as it was one of the last things we added when we tallied the stats (which can only be done at the very end).

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Then go play those "soo many games" and waste your time there.

I'd say by the success of this game that they do and that there are those people out there that enjoy it. (y)
As I have also invested in this game I think I am allowed to say my piece. I never said it was a bad game. But yeah why argue with people in a forum that really is a waste of time :)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
That being almost the only reported issue so far after everything, and it not being anything but a message that Zarah's Stats are combining, is phenomenal on the part of our QC team and I'd take that every update. And honestly, they probably couldn't have caught it as it was one of the last things we added when we tallied the stats (which can only be done at the very end).
There was a typo I caught as well
"Ow! That hurst my hair!"

But yeah, it had a more polished feel than they usually do and usually it's pretty good.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Please, as if I would not know this series :D
:) it is an epic series, but almost more of a life/friend simulator than a dating one given the time investment for every single girl. Still worth it to me, but also not for everyone... Like our game or any, but we aren't quite so dedicated to the single girl concept. ;)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Nothing with Debbie Route.
I honestly gotta say however given all we know now I'm going to publicly double down on the Elaine isn't your enemy statement and now I'm going to have to change my position about Bella. Also the Bella Jolene connection "appears to be" wrong. They didn't seem to know each other although this could be an act.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes