jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
im getting this traceback error not sure if im the only one

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode22.rpy", line 12427, in script
    if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (Episode22.rpy, line 12427)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode22.rpy", line 12427, in script
    if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (Episode22.rpy, line 12427)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep22
Sun Apr 17 06:12:42 2022

Reactions: acewinz

SpareTheRod

Sep 29, 2017
Parental Love. It is the first and only game I deleted all traces of from my computer. Went too far, and I was immensely uncomfortable with it.
Hello and sorry if my question is out of topic but I just wanted to take the opportunity and ask since I saw you post.

I too want to erase the save files from a game that really! didn't like but cannot find where my PC stores the save games.
I ask this cause I know it's not the save folder within the game itself, since, when I Play a new version of a game I've downloaded before, there are save games from the previous version although the previous version's save files are gone.

Again, my apologies for i) asking something out of topic and ii)maybe not expressing my question correctly, English is not my native language. I 'm only asking cause my computer skills are next to nil:(:cry:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello and sorry if my question is out of topic but I just wanted to take the opportunity and ask since I saw you post.

I too want to erase the save files from a game that really! didn't like but cannot find where my PC stores the save games.
I ask this cause I know it's not the save folder within the game itself, since, when I Play a new version of a game I've downloaded before, there are save games from the previous version although the previous version's save files are gone.

Again, my apologies for i) asking something out of topic and ii)maybe not expressing my question correctly, English is not my native language. I 'm only asking cause my computer skills are next to nil:(:cry:
In your documents folder. Then games then the name of the game. That is where a copy of all save files go unless they have a different pathing from the game.

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019

C:\Users\"Username"\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\"Game name"

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
CheekyGimp
Code:
    elif JDate >= 8:
        J "When I see you and Jenna hanging out together, it makes me feel inadequate that I can't offer you that same youthful spark that she can."
        M "And there is obvious chemistry there.  Understandably."
screenshot3137.png

Unrelated typo:
Code:
    scene E22 E22Jo_52 with dissolve
    N "Mmmm.  Don't stop!  That was so fucking hot.  I was right on the edge the whole time."
    I "You are ON twisted fucker, you know that?"

Nov 26, 2021
Having played through episode 22 I actually feel like the harem may yet happen, considering you can "confess" to Katie about your relationship with Jenna and Monica without her breaking up with you. You can also have sex with her while Jenna is there masturbating (pretty crazy), and when you offer a threesome Jenna says that it's "too soon". All of that to say that there may yet be hope for the harem lovers amongst us (maybe the developers have had a change of hearth).
Oh my god I might get my Katie Jenna ending :love:

Reactions: acewinz

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
what choices you have to do to get Jenna and kate, sex with one and the other masturbating? Jenna broke up with my mc when she found out he was fucking her sister :D.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tit for tat ... takes one to know one .. here we have a stand off of sorts.
Those are there to bitch slap you, the playa, after bait and switching naivetee into ”you horn dog darn creep!”

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes