jim jones

Sep 3, 2017
For your next game keep the sisters, teresa, joline and slutty redhead whos name eludes me atm and add melinda from ftm maybe some minorities wouldn't hurt either

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
On one hand we want our choices to matter in those kind of game...
On tho other hand, loading previous saves to check every options is very tedious.

Some women want exclusive relationship, some women were willing to "share" but not with every women for [more or less] obvious reasons.
Hopefully, there will be a solid guide/walkthrough, just to be sure to not miss anything.
I have to agree here. I too would like a specific breakdown of the possible viable paths when you have this many lovers so I don’t get greedy thinking I can try for multiple LIs, only for it to all go down in flames….regardless of everyone’s ulterior motives.

Reactions: ename144

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
That's why i don't understand why there is no harem option With so many relationship intrest This would make a good harem game

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
The game needs a gallery mod, simple as that. The ingame gallery hasn't been updated in a decade and there are so many routes and options now that if you don't choose the percect options you don't get the scene, and I have no idea if I'm missing a scene by not choosing the best options possible, or if there just isn't a scene to get ...

Reactions: duke100

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
well, to sumarize it, it is not your type of game. It is on its 22th episode, I think it gave you many hints on the way that you'd have to choose a girl at some point. Maybe some girls like to watch (Voyers/Jenna), others like to share the partner (Deb/Katie), but only after you commit to a relationship with them first. Because a girl accepted a 3some at some point doesn't mean she will accept you fucking everyone around you.
So the dev is doing an amazing job, you were the one who misjudged this game with the harem types.
Did I ever blame the dev for false information? No but lets just stop disturbing this thread with useless talk and honestly I could not care less what you think. ;D As I said have fun you all.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I have to agree here. I too would like a specific breakdown of the possible viable paths when you have this many lovers so I don’t get greedy thinking I can try for multiple LIs, only for it to all go down in flames….regardless of everyone’s ulterior motives.
From what I have seen so far Katie/Debbie/Lily is one as well as Debbie/Lily there is also Jenna/Jolina and Angel/Wanda may be possible. After this update Bella/Jolina might also be possible and Maybe Monica/Zarah but after this update I'm not so sure about that.

There is probably some possible groups that we haven't been shown yet but that's all I think there is so far, though I may be missing some.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Aug 9, 2018
Man, there needs to be a clearer distinction between the word "crash" and "moving in". I figured I was offering Jolina a place to stay for a few nights and suddenly I'm her landlord and she's going to be "living with me"?

So I'll ask- does crash actually mean move in as far as long-term game decisions go? I just did it out of kindness, I'm not actually her path since yknow i'm 100% convinced that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Man, there needs to be a clearer distinction between the word "crash" and "moving in". I figured I was offering Jolina a place to stay for a few nights and suddenly I'm her landlord and she's going to be "living with me"?

So I'll ask- does crash actually mean move in as far as long-term game decisions go? I just did it out of kindness, I'm not actually her path since yknow i'm 100% convinced that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You ever have a relative or friend say they need a place for a few nights and it ends up being weeks?
Have you ever watched a tv and that happen? Two and a half men comes to mind on how people like to minimize time length.
They never want to be a burden on you, its just how it happens to be sadly.

Aug 9, 2018
You ever have a relative or friend say they need a place for a few nights and it ends up being weeks?
Have you ever watched a tv and that happen? Two and a half men comes to mind on how people like to minimize time length.
They never want to be a burden on you, its just how it happens to be sadly.
I mean, I get it if that's what she's doing, I sorta expected it, it's just that the MC seems to not even notice the change in phrasing, and then he's immediately saying "since im living with jolina now i have to prepare the house for her to move in", so like... I'd rather offer her the house for a few days and have her manipulate me into staying longer rather than flat out offer her to move in, for story purposes yknow? So just wondering if I misunderstood the way the scene was playing out.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So far the best route for me has been the partial manwhore: Monica / Katie / Jenna / Debbie / Lily / Jolina. From a narrative point of view, I find it hard to believe that there will be a multi-girl ending involving Monica plus Debbie / Lily / Jolina. I do think Monica / Katie / Jenna will work if the girls agree to bigomy without incest, and Katie / Jenna / Debbie / Lily / Jolina could work as well (and would make for a mind blowing orgy).

As always, I avoid lewd interactions with Zarah / Elaine / Bella / Wanda / Angel / Natasha / Mabel (keeping it friendly though). I particularly don't understand the appeal of Elaine / Bella that many others seem to, but to each their own!

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
woah I've been seeing this game being updated every now and then these past few months but not really paying it any attention, but now I just realized that it's a game that I played a looong time ago in one of its first builds, and ever since I've been curious if it was dropped or axed, but here it was right under my nose!

Reactions: Night Hacker

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
also, the mother's model I've been seeing it used in a few other games, with some tweaks of course. I wonder who built it first.

Morrister

Mar 7, 2019
i believe monica is based on a model from dreams of desire
love that game, I played only the first 5 chapters cos for a long time that's all there was available and I still haven't had the time to play the rest. actually gonna download it now, the compressed version is only 500mb when the original is 5gb!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Where do I find the updated IC patch? I can only find one for up to episode 18 and one for episode 21, and they come with a walkthrough that I don't want, as I use KoGa3's. Both are on hold, too. I hate the whole "mom's best friend" when we all know it is actually the MC's mom.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where do I find the updated IC patch? I can only find one for up to episode 18 and one for episode 21, and they come with a walkthrough that I don't want, as I use KoGa3's. Both are on hold, too. I hate the whole "mom's best friend" when we all know it is actually the MC's mom.
There is no incest patch, this was never made as an incest game.

There is a mod but it has nothing to do with these devs and they don't like it being brought up here. It has it's own thread.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes