hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Mabel was only ever a side fuck anyway so no loss there.

I did originally think Natasha was also a side fuck but the bigger role she's getting .... i'm no longer sure on that, she may have been promoted.

Zarah started off life as a side fuck but is now main girl so maybe Nat got that too.

Still pretty sure Mabel was only meant to be on the side.
I wouldn't be disappointed to see Natasha move into a bigger role, but it feels like it could be too late in the game to make that happen. Still, I'm a sucker for a good redemption arc and I could see that with her.

Zarah has been really on and off for me. Maybe she was somewhat improved for me because I felt she would be perfectly voiced by Shohreh Aghdashloo. Hard to say. I played through her romance role in this and it was pretty interesting. I think it was more of a What If? moment than anything.

Mabel is a character that I felt should have really popped up sooner. I almost forgot about her until they asked about her when I selected episode options. Still, she could have been really fun if she had a bit more use in my opinion.

gsw454twerf

Jan 8, 2022
The date with Lily was really nice and showed how she can simultaneously be fun, clever and sexy. However, I didn't get the point of Mabel being present beyond adding a slight bit of spice to the proceedings. There was no actual trade-off to be made there - the choice is between going through the date smoothly, or fucking things up completely with Lily. It's not like you can actually do anything with Mabel in that scene if you deliberately choose to fuck things up with Lily. It would atleast have been an interesting trade-off if it gave you the option to progress things along with Mabel, especially because to my eyes Lily and Mabel are the hottest girls in the game.

I have always believed Bella or Jolina (or both as a team) to be the gold diggers, so I never pursued them in my canon playthrough. But for shits and giggles, I did a quickstart choosing casual relationships with both, and invited both to the beach-house. The ensuing scene just seemed to me the both of them tag-teaming to make the MC a massive chump, playing him like a fiddle, lying to his face.

MC is so young and has his whole life ahead of him, same for both Katie and Jenna, so even if he feels strongly for them, 10 years is really nothing in context of a lifetime of financial security the inheritance could provide for all of them. He can simply resume his life with them 10 years later, and they will all still be young, while having 5 to 15mn in the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Elrompeortos2000

Aug 26, 2020
these ports are using now Ren'Py 7.4, that's the only difference to older releases.
i've just tested WTHI on my oldest, 5 year old Android 8 phone and got no issues besides you have the time for a nap when starting the app.
Then I have no idea what to say... Maybe my cellphone hates me. Anyhow thanks!

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I have 5 main saves.

1.- Monica
2.-Bella
3.- Jenna and Jolina
4.- Elaine
5.- Katie (with 4some included, but without being with Lily and Debbie)

And I must say that the Manwhore route is the most fun. :LUL:
The tension in every scene and the adrenaline you feel when you are about to be discovered, but you can get out of that situation, but the next time you are about to be discovered again.... Damn, that's living on the edge.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Avaron1974, I have come to the sad conclusion that you appear to be an attention seeking troll.
For some reason the most popular threads on here seem to have their resident trolls that post on here seemingly daily and that pick fights with anyone and everyone that dare's to question a game's progression or, god forbid, criticizes the game. They seem to tie their entire identity to defending these popular games on here and it's very bizarre. Probably the most confounding thing is when site staff removes the posts responding to the troll picking fights in the thread instead of doing anything about the troll's initial inflammatory post insulting users on here. Oh well, such is life on a pirate board.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
After this update I only have 2 ways for not hating Elaine,
1º That she wants to fulfill the will, then help the mc later by giving part of the money or something if the mc gives her the house. ( Her caring about the mc is not really far-fetched because she did go to see the mc play in a game....the mc has seen a photo of that.) (She may be the only one that has loopholes when it comes to the testament.)

2º She (Elaine) was pictured as the bad woman knowingly by Cheeky to fool us and in reality, Bella is the one moving the strings, making us hate her sister so "she" gets the money and house.
(Dizzy can be Bella, and her will conditions can be something like betraying her own sister...)

I will bet on Bella as acewinz did in the past though for a more simple reason....
if Cheeky makes one of those girls betray the player/mc in such a way it will ruin a LI that some people may love and by making Bella the traitor she only needs to betray her sister, not necessarily the mc.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
1º That she wants to fulfill the will, then help the mc later by giving part of the money or something if the mc gives her the house. ( Her caring about the mc is not really far-fetched because she did go to see the mc play in a game....the mc has seen a photo of that.) (She may be the only one that has loopholes when it comes to the testament.)

2º She (Elaine) was pictured as the bad woman knowingly by Cheeky to fool us and in reality, Bella is the one moving the strings, making us hate her sister so "she" gets the money and house.
(Dizzy can be Bella, and her will conditions can be something like betraying her own sister...)

I will bet on Bella as acewinz did in the past though for a more simple reason....
if Cheeky makes one of those girls betray the player/mc in such a way it will ruin a LI that some people may love and by making Bella the traitor she only needs to betray her sister, not necessarily the mc.
Elaine is already a less-than-sympathetic character in my book. Only makes sense for Bella + Elaine to both be antagonists IMO, not just one or the other.

It's also clear to me that, while Bella + Jolina are clearly together, that Jolina is repentant about manipulating MC while Bella is not. As Jolina starts to see the full picture, I predict she'll help MC to foil Bella's plans and optionally end up with him.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
It's not like you can actually do anything with Mabel in that scene if you deliberately choose to fuck things up with Lily. It would atleast have been an interesting trade-off if it gave you the option to progress things along with Mabel, especially because to my eyes Lily and Mabel are the hottest girls in the game.
I kept going back and replaying that scene with various choices and relations hoping there would be a way to at least get a sex scene with Mabel as a tradeoff for messing things up with Lily, but alas, nothing I could find. Bummer. Even Lily thought Mabel was hot.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Elaine is already a less-than-sympathetic character in my book. Only makes sense for Bella + Elaine to both be antagonists IMO, not just one or the other.

It's also clear to me that, while Bella + Jolina are clearly together, that Jolina is repentant about manipulating MC while Bella is not. As Jolina starts to see the full picture, I predict she'll help MC to foil Bella's plans and optionally end up with him.
The only way to save those LI is them getting the will money and sharing it with the mc, both Elaine or Bella if she is Dizzy.
If they are just doing it to get the money for themselves and to "fuck up" the mc those Li's will be ruined, I want to think there is more to this than just them trying to screw the mc.
Have in mind that the mc is the most likely set up to fail.
While if any of the other 2 girls wins all the money and shares it with the mc it will both prove the mcs father wrong and not end up ruining anyone, having good happy endings at least (if you are romancing them or in their good side, otherwise I don't see them giving a fuck about the mc after getting the money xD).

Reactions: Triple OG

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
The only way to save those LI is them getting the will money and sharing it with the mc, both Elaine or Bella if she is Dizzy.
If they are just doing it to get the money for themselves and to "fuck up" the mc those Li's will be ruined, I want to think there is more to this than just them trying to screw the mc.
Have in mind that the mc is the most likely set up to fail.
While if any of the other 2 girls wins all the money and shares it with the mc it will both prove the mcs father wrong and not end up ruining anyone, having good happy endings at least.
I'm of the opinion that there could be a Bella + Elaine ending where MC takes place of his father, but it won't be a 'good' ending.

IMO, the 'best' endings will involve MC losing some/all of the inheritance (at least it goes to charity), and his father teaching him that money isn't important if it causes you to lose love/family - just about the only lesson he could teach at this point ...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

The game makes everything possible to make you hate Elaine but... i guess it's too obvious to be the reality.
In the opposite the game tend to push you towards Bella but in the same time it gives you hints on who Bella really is.
She shows up with your stuff accusing her sister to have trown it out then later you learn that there is a little problem with this as Elaine sens you a message about it and the time doesn't match. Then Bella is clearly spying on her sister and betray her even if Elaine has taken her witrh her in her house. And about this, don't you find strange that Bella lost her so said job and appartment just as you dad died, did he paid for her so was she the second gold digger ? It would match perfectly with your asshole of a dad to take the two sisters and then making them do bad things to be able to keep the money.
I would guess that Elaine had to throw you out but was worried about you and found a way to make sure you meet Monica and Bella had another goal, maybe she has to seduce you to fullfill the will!

And last about that will, i guess that it's the last test you dad made for you. He thinks that you're a lazy fuck and that you will take the opportunity to get the money and live like a lazy fuck on his money. But i guess that he secretely wants you to refuse it and be a man and make your own life and money just like he did. That's why he tries to push you to your limit, to make you his bitch, to make you do horrible things for just beeing able to not have to make your own life. Then he will win, he will prove that you are just an asshole, ready to anything just to get your regular payment from the trust, you will be his puppet even after his death!
So be a man give him the finger and go piss on his grave, the fuck with the money, you can make your own and have your pride, that's the only thing that really counts!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I have to say I am surprised you can make it through this episode unscathed on the manwhore route. I really can’t wait for it to really blow up in the MCs face.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing that bothered me was the random introduction of the beach house security team. Why if people need to be on the MC’s list to visit, have girls been able to come and go as they pleased. It felt very forced just to have an excuse as to why we couldn’t talk to Elaine

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The only thing that bothered me was the random introduction of the beach house security team. Why if people need to be on the MC’s list to visit, have girls been able to come and go as they pleased. It felt very forced just to have an excuse as to why we couldn’t talk to Elaine
I'm still not all that certain that it was Elaine.

Reactions: Ghostload

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm still not all that certain that it was Elaine.
It might not have been, but why was Bella just allowed to show up at the end of the update. The girls have been allowed to come and go as they please but now that “Elaine” need to talk to the MC there is a sercurity team that stops this one person but no one else? It just bothered me either they need to stop everyone or not even introduce them

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There was a lot to go through, but I think I've played most of Episode 22 now. There were a few moments that irritated me, but overall I'd say this was a very strong episode. We finally advanced the Will plot (even if there's a giant asterisk next to the big reveal), and I liked a lot of the character scenes with the different girls. Plus, with the Big Decisions(tm) starting to fall it does feel like we've reached the endgame, which is certainly exciting.

The rest of my thoughts will have to delve into spoilers.
So there you have it, my take on Episode 22. Now to catch up on all the posts I've missed.

tl;dr Lily proves once again that she's best girl. We also get the first step forward in the Will plot in some time, and good material for several other girls. Good stuff!

Last edited:

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
So, with the assumption that Bella may be dizzy, the other person in the will, do any of you think that she was there because she was Elaines sister. Or do you think that your father was also sleeping with Bella, hence the 'gold digger" claim?

I was also always really sus about Jo. Something was just never right about it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
From what I have seen so far Katie/Debbie/Lily is one as well as Debbie/Lily there is also Jenna/Jolina and Angel/Wanda may be possible. After this update Bella/Jolina might also be possible and Maybe Monica/Zarah but after this update I'm not so sure about that.

There is probably some possible groups that we haven't been shown yet but that's all I think there is so far, though I may be missing some.
I’m down for a beach house orgy poly-relationship, I can take or leave Katie as she’s not as compelling or interesting to me going back to when they went to the beach and and she got super jealous. I like Jenna the most, but hate Jo, never liked or trusted her after she was a super bitch to the MC in the beginning and she’s hella sus. I’m still convinced she’s Bella’s lover and co-conspirator in trying to frame Elaine and screw over the MC.

As for the milfs/older ladies, i‘d like a Monica/Zarah throuple but I dont think Monica wants to share….same with Elaine. Is Jo really the only one willing to share with Jenna? I love how 100% loyal and ride or die she is for the MC. At this point I’m just trying to figure out how many different saves I’m going to need.

• Haha
Reactions: lulibuli

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I have to say I am surprised you can make it through this episode unscathed on the manwhore route. I really can’t wait for it to really blow up in the MCs face.

It's worse than you think. If you go back to one of he early chapters when Jenna is hacking Jolina's computer, you can clearly see Bella in Jolina's apartment.

Now suddenly at the end of the update, you can have it be that both of them are living there and act like they're fighting, but if you calm things down Jolina will call Bella 'hun' and Bella lets the "Jojo" nickname slip as well. Which is way too familiar for two women who were just being really bitchy to each other. In other playthroughs, if you aren't with Jolina, she'll mention she tends to only date women, not many men.

So here's what I think the true situation is:
1. Elaine has to get her will condition to get the money.
2. Elaine really has cared about you all these years.
3. Elaine knows about your will condition and also knows you'd never do it. She brought you back into Monica and the girl's lives to ensure you wouldn't make that choice.
4. My personal conjecture is that she intends for you have your cake and eat it too. She gets the house and the money, gives you part of the money which the will can't stop her from doing.

As for Bella:
1. I believe that her and Jolina are still together.
2. Bella's will condition has something to do with either causing a fight between you and Elaine or making sure the two of you don't fulfill your will conditions.
3. Bella acts like your ally while at the same time was probably the convincing force behind Elaine sending the emails and tells her where to send them from (where Jo is complicit).
4. Jo is going along with all this because Bella has told her it will provide the money to make up for her losses from the coffee shop or that she will be able to keep the shop going.
5. Now that Elaine is so close to completing her will condition, Bella drives over to you to convince you Elaine has been evil from the start.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So far the best route for me has been the partial manwhore: Monica / Katie / Jenna / Debbie / Lily / Jolina. From a narrative point of view, I find it hard to believe that there will be a multi-girl ending involving Monica plus Debbie / Lily / Jolina. I do think Monica / Katie / Jenna will work if the girls agree to bigomy without incest, and Katie / Jenna / Debbie / Lily / Jolina could work as well (and would make for a mind blowing orgy).

As always, I avoid lewd interactions with Zarah / Elaine / Bella / Wanda / Angel / Natasha / Mabel (keeping it friendly though). I particularly don't understand the appeal of Elaine / Bella that many others seem to, but to each their own!
Wanda's one of my favourites. Her personality improves later on if you do things right. I have a couple different saves for some of the others, but I tend to avoid Zarah, Angel etc... Elaine has been interesting, though I don't trust her, I have separate saves with her (and others). Jolina and Jenna get along rather well (too well), so I have a path with just those two.

I haven't played the game in a while, I guess I should check the updates.

Reactions: Ghostload

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
woah I've been seeing this game being updated every now and then these past few months but not really paying it any attention, but now I just realized that it's a game that I played a looong time ago in one of its first builds, and ever since I've been curious if it was dropped or axed, but here it was right under my nose!
Yeah, I have a few games like that! I went to "%AppData%\RenPy" to discover what all games I have played (that is where all your saved games go usually) and there's.... a "few". LOL

Reactions: Morrister
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes