Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what is missing for lily to accept katie and you? thought love points were high enough...was it something i did in episode 4 or something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, that was brutal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mabel was only ever a side fuck anyway so no loss there.

I did originally think Natasha was also a side fuck but the bigger role she's getting .... i'm no longer sure on that, she may have been promoted.

Zarah started off life as a side fuck but is now main girl so maybe Nat got that too.

Still pretty sure Mabel was only meant to be on the side.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Aww....I can't be mad at that description. Wouldn't be fair either...be like punting a chihuahua over a garden fence.
Why not? That's the only use for those wretched overgrown rats in the first place.
Now that just reminds me of Weird Al....
I think most people love Weird Al, but that song is not by Mr. Yankovic in any form. You'll find it on the album Red-neck Boy in the Hood by Aaron Wilburn. It may have also been covered by Bob Rivers. Zero Weird Al on this one.
The game needs a gallery mod, simple as that.
Assorted hyperbole aside, I agree. The gallery should be updated with every episode release, it's like an abandoned afterthought. If I had a team doing quality checks that would absolutely have to be among them.
From what I have seen so far Katie/Debbie/Lily is one as well as Debbie/Lily there is also Jenna/Jolina and Angel/Wanda may be possible. After this update Bella/Jolina might also be possible and Maybe Monica/Zarah but after this update I'm not so sure about that.
As long as Lily/Debbie remain a viable end path of satisfaction I am perfectly content. Even if it's not an in-game factor, they're young and beautiful, and everybody loves each other. There shall be children. Oh yes. Multi-hued babies and lots of love. Debbie can be first, that'll give Lily time to get her degree. ;) She's nowhere near as daft as she plays up. I don't dislike Katie, but she's a little too domineering and possessive from what I saw if you tried the foursome. No, Katie, MC don't belong to you. You're the +1 granted to Deb and Lily out of friendship.

Also not keen on Wanda, so an Angel/Wanda lineup doesn't work so well for me. If Angel could be persuaded to tag-team with somebody else, maybe. Hell, give her Mabel. Mabel isn't getting enough actual love. Or Natasha. I think Angel would do a great job of keeping Natasha in line.

lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019

I did originally think Natasha was also a side fuck but the bigger role she's getting .... i'm no longer sure on that, she may have been promoted.

Zarah started off life as a side fuck but is now main girl so maybe Nat got that too.

Too bad, cause she was FINE. That carnival screw was hot as fuck. So no way to avoid not completely blowing her off (and go in the minus points) in this episode and keep Lily, huh?

dave230

Feb 3, 2021
Too bad, cause she was FINE. That carnival screw was hot as fuck. So no way to avoid not completely blowing her off (and go in the minus points) in this episode and keep Lily, huh?
I tried to get Mabel in this episode and just ended up with sad Lily. Not doing that again, sad Lily is the only thing that I've seen that I've regretted in this game. It put me firmly into Team Lily + the money.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why not? That's the only use for those wretched overgrown rats in the first place.
I think most people love Weird Al, but that song is not by Mr. Yankovic in any form. You'll find it on the album Red-neck Boy in the Hood by Aaron Wilburn. It may have also been covered by Bob Rivers. Zero Weird Al on this one.
People also contest that it could be Aaron Wilburn but most folk have heard of Weird Al so he gets second hand credit of having his name next to it on Youtube.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018

Never was into Zarah. I was hoping by avoiding her in the beginning, she would just be someone you ran into from time to time. Please tell me I can still do that and that she isn't a main girl now.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey 66 first of all thank you for making ports, most of the time they work perfectly. But recently I been having issues with your ports of Spacecorps and where the heart is. The last versions of this ports worked perfectly and I could play them but now I seem to have an any issue with ports. The game loads but when it finally loads and I get all the credits and warning things at the start when I tap the game crashes. Idk why this is happening last versions worked perfectly and other games that require more run perfectly either way idk why they don't anymore. Do you have any idea why? Sorry to disturb
these ports are using now Ren'Py 7.4, that's the only difference to older releases.
i've just tested WTHI on my oldest, 5 year old Android 8 phone and got no issues besides you have the time for a nap when starting the app.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Never was into Zarah. I was hoping by avoiding her in the beginning, she would just be someone you ran into from time to time. Please tell me I can still do that and that she isn't a main girl now.
She is a main girl if you want to stay on her path, she has her big heart to heart moment in this one where you can start an actual relationship or break it off for good.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Well, this episode didn't go well for me.
I remember that there was some code that allowed the variables to be displayed.
Isn't there someone among you guys who remembers how it was done?

Since I failed to stat check, I want to at least know which stat check it was and how close I was to success.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
She is a main girl if you want to stay on her path, she has her big heart to heart moment in this one where you can start an actual relationship or break it off for good.
Good. Like I say, I never liked her look. I think it's the face. There is just something off with her face that makes me always go against the WT mod and not have any type of relationship with her.

Reactions: Ilhares

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018

Honestly, the one I cared about the most was Jolina. I'd been done with Zarah and Bella for awhile now, and Mabel was, as you said, a side fuck(or in my case, a never fuck). I wasn't going to put up with Natasha's manipulative bullshit, and for me Lily was an easy choice over Katie.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow that Natasha blackmailing scene is fantastic! Girl wants her reigns back, she can have it for now :devilish: Whew.. been a while since I amassed that much Force Lightning and I'm only partially through the scene :BootyTime: Better stop here or I may have to release a few clones too early.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
make sure youve got megadownloader 1.8 and follow this

its 1.7 but it the same for 1.8 :)
The instructions go through what I typically do and have done, but doing that for the current MEGA link gets me a lot more than that (seemingly everything under the file manager). I've tried using direct links available within the page, but MegaDownloader always ends up trying to download seemingly everything under the file manager.

As I mentioned in my original post, the closest thing I could do was to stop the entire download in MegaDownloader, select everything but the specific file I wanted, and then "Delete from list and disk" in the right-click menu.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, that was brutal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If suspicion low enough, you can keep both Katie and Monica in the game (with Katie accept you been fooling around somewhat with them as well), along with the other perv sister :ROFLMAO: How that will progress next update, now that is a whole other ball game. Only 3 characters I somewhat care about about anyways.

To keep the suspicion low enough, you might miss out on some lewd scenes though (risky ones I guess)... However I found out, if you do a quick start at new content and set up the relations as you want them (or you had them before in your save).... It seems you don't have that suspicion penality, idk.. it worked for me at least..

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes