lulibuli

Mar 30, 2019
I tried to get Mabel in this episode and just ended up with sad Lily. Not doing that again, sad Lily is the only thing that I've seen that I've regretted in this game. It put me firmly into Team Lily + the money.
Yeah I liked Mabel, but not at the expense of Lily. Lily is end game along with Debbie (and possibly Katie, if she'll stop being possessive and jealous), so I'm not willing to risk anything and I'm willing to sacrifice anyone to not jeopardize that.

The date with Lily was really nice and showed how she can simultaneously be fun, clever and sexy. However, I didn't get the point of Mabel being present beyond adding a slight bit of spice to the proceedings. There was no actual trade-off to be made there - the choice is between going through the date smoothly, or fucking things up completely with Lily. It's not like you can actually do anything with Mabel in that scene if you deliberately choose to fuck things up with Lily. It would atleast have been an interesting trade-off if it gave you the option to progress things along with Mabel, especially because to my eyes Lily and Mabel are the hottest girls in the game.
Agree with all of this. I also hated the scene where you basically had to blow off Mabel completely and end it right there, just so Lily doesn't break up with you (and that would probably lead to shit with both Debbie and Katie also). But I loved Mabel and she was smoking hot. The creator knows just how to torture us right by inserting a scene, where you basically have to choose between Mabel and Lily. I was looking forward to some more hot play with the delicious blonde too...oh well.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There was a lot to go through, but I think I've played most of Episode 22 now. There were a few moments that irritated me, but overall I'd say this was a very strong episode. We finally advanced the Will plot (even if there's a giant asterisk next to the big reveal), and I liked a lot of the character scenes with the different girls. Plus, with the Big Decisions(tm) starting to fall it does feel like we've reached the endgame, which is certainly exciting.

The rest of my thoughts will have to delve into spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there you have it, my take on Episode 22. Now to catch up on all the posts I've missed.

tl;dr Lily proves once again that she's best girl. We also get the first step forward in the Will plot in some time, and good material for several other girls. Good stuff!
Thanks for the feedback! Some things that may be interesting that I feel are discussable. :)

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I am so nervous.

I started an entirely new playthrough so I would not fuck up what I am hoping for a good ending, and I am now fearing that I am falling for the wrong girls on my saves.
These are not in rank order. They are all basically equal.
1- Jenna and Jolina
2- Katie
3- Lilly
4- Bella
I eliminated the rest..Monica was tough because I have always had a save for her. But I have come to realize, and I am not done with all the episodes, as I last played this last year, (which is why I restarted from scratch) that mom can't have anything going on if you want the daughters... maybe I am wrong but I do not think so. Angel.. ........ though I really wanted to go for more..... but damn I could spend like a crazy amount of time just redoing some poor choices....
FML
Peace

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I am so nervous.

I started an entirely new playthrough so I would not fuck up what I am hoping for a good ending, and I am now fearing that I am falling for the wrong girls on my saves.
These are not in rank order. They are all basically equal.
1- Jenna and Jolina
2- Katie
3- Lilly
4- Bella
I eliminated the rest..Monica was tough because I have always had a save for her. But I have come to realize, and I am not done with all the episodes, as I last played this last year, (which is why I restarted from scratch) that mom can't have anything going on if you want the daughters... maybe I am wrong but I do not think so. Angel.. ........ though I really wanted to go for more..... but damn I could spend like a crazy amount of time just redoing some poor choices....
FML
Peace
It seems obvious at this point that a large harem just isn't possible. Kinda hoping for Jenna + Katie and Lilly or maybe Jenna/Jolina/Bella. Whatever ending I run with has to include Jenna though. She is, by far, my favorite and the fact that she is open to other girls just makes her that much better.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had Elaine as one of my faves then it dawned on me this episode that even if she isn't trying to screw us over she has expected us to offer her the home on pure faith yet hasn't trusted us with anything.

I know it's been done to hide what is going on with the other 2 women but it hit me that I can't trust her or Bella. All evidence does point towards Elaine screwing us over however a lot of that has been provided by Bella who I think we all know is the other woman by now.

What better way to fuck with Elaine than fucking her own sister. It's something his dad would do. Theresa is a nobody and wouldn't impact anyone, Angel is too far out there, Wanda already has money, I do believe Monica wouldn't screw over her best friend, Zarah wasn't around then, Jolina is possible but doubtful and the rest of the girls would have been children when this all started.

If Elaine is innocent she's just too sneaky and I wouldn't be able to trust her enough for anything more than a booty call. You couldn't have a relationship with her.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
It's worse than you think. If you go back to one of he early chapters when Jenna is hacking Jolina's computer, you can clearly see Bella in Jolina's apartment.

Now suddenly at the end of the update, you can have it be that both of them are living there and act like they're fighting, but if you calm things down Jolina will call Bella 'hun' and Bella lets the "Jojo" nickname slip as well. Which is way too familiar for two women who were just being really bitchy to each other. In other playthroughs, if you aren't with Jolina, she'll mention she tends to only date women, not many men.

So here's what I think the true situation is:
1. Elaine has to get her will condition to get the money.
2. Elaine really has cared about you all these years.
3. Elaine knows about your will condition and also knows you'd never do it. She brought you back into Monica and the girl's lives to ensure you wouldn't make that choice.
4. My personal conjecture is that she intends for you have your cake and eat it too. She gets the house and the money, gives you part of the money which the will can't stop her from doing.

As for Bella:
1. I believe that her and Jolina are still together.
2. Bella's will condition has something to do with either causing a fight between you and Elaine or making sure the two of you don't fulfill your will conditions.
3. Bella acts like your ally while at the same time was probably the convincing force behind Elaine sending the emails and tells her where to send them from (where Jo is complicit).
4. Jo is going along with all this because Bella has told her it will provide the money to make up for her losses from the coffee shop or that she will be able to keep the shop going.
5. Now that Elaine is so close to completing her will condition, Bella drives over to you to convince you Elaine has been evil from the start.
honestly I am agreement with everything you said here, however I have zero interest in Jo so i keep forgetting her plot points since my only goal with her is to see sex scenes. However if you are 100 percent correct with Jo and Bella being together she ends up on the same list as Bella, the I wouldn’t touch you if you were the last woman on earth list.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Holy Fuck! I'm now wondering if this thread is actually more entertaining than the game. There might actually be more content to read here than what is available in the game, and definitely more laughs. Should I drop my Patreon support?

You know the story is good when there are so many posts about the story line and not the gameplay, the release cadence, or specific fetishes that players want.

The posts bitching not being able to have a harem are especially funny. It's not like this hasn't been "advertised" for a couple of years already, so it's unlikely any of the bitchers are also supporters. I can't say that I wouldn't also prefer a harem and I'm definitely not the type of player that plays through a game multiple times to get different endings. However, I do still play this game on various paths because the story is so entertaining and because the "Start Any Episode" feature makes it easy to try different paths without managing a shitload of savegemes.

Damn, I guess I'll keep supporting.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I had Elaine as one of my faves then it dawned on me this episode that even if she isn't trying to screw us over she has expected us to offer her the home on pure faith yet hasn't trusted us with anything.

I know it's been done to hide what is going on with the other 2 women but it hit me that I can't trust her or Bella. All evidence does point towards Elaine screwing us over however a lot of that has been provided by Bella who I think we all know is the other woman by now.

What better way to fuck with Elaine than fucking her own sister. It's something his dad would do. Theresa is a nobody and wouldn't impact anyone, Angel is too far out there, Wanda already has money, I do believe Monica wouldn't screw over her best friend, Zarah wasn't around then, Jolina is possible but doubtful and the rest of the girls would have been children when this all started.

If Elaine is innocent she's just too sneaky and I wouldn't be able to trust her enough for anything more than a booty call. You couldn't have a relationship with her.
While I agree with most of that I still think there are reasons related to the will why she can't tell us. I'm thinking Elaine is our ticket to get the inheritance. She has to suspect her sister and it is probably why she threw her out. If she truly only wants the house and she ends up with all the money I believe she will give it to us. There has to be a true happy ending where you get the money and can keep Monica, Katie, and Jenna in your life. I think Elaine is the key to it all.

That picture of Elaine attending your game without you knowing is the reason I decided to give her the house. The one I was disappointed in this update was Jolina. I was half expecting a her to give us a bit of a confession. It looked like she wanted to tell us something important when we were last with her, so for her to say nothing left me disappointed. I know she is helping Bella but it seemed like it was eating at her conscience. I guess she got past that or just loves Bella enough to fuck us over.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Did we play the same episode?
To me, it looks like Katie could be willing to share the MC with Debbie and Lily (directly, and a relatively high chance) *OR* with Jenna (indirectly, and much less certain). I think those possibilities will be mutually exclusive if they both wind up manifesting.

we know elaine sent them, we know elaine did bad in the past.. we are trying to find out the 3rd person and i dont think its too far fetched to believe it could be bella. i know jenna found out about that stuff but we did ask bella to help, or atleast some people did thats why i mentioned that part. Im not saying everything that happened in the past is bellas fault, im asking is it 100% that elaine is the one who knew the conditions of the others? if not it could be bella and she could have manipulated some things.
AFAICT, we only have Bella's word on that. It's entirely possible Bella is the one who knows the will conditions and Elaine didn't single out Monica for the spoofed emails.

If so, presumably Elaine knew she'd only keep the house if she could establish clear claim to it, and thus needed the MC out of the house but still wanted him to have someplace to stay. Bella has embellished that story to take the truth (Elaine sent the emails to get the MC out of the house) and provide a seemingly sinister context for it.

Likewise I'm pretty sure it's only Bella who says Elaine earns her share of the trust by claiming the house. Elaine herself said she needed to cut all ties to the MC (though it's possible there were additional conditions). It once again fits the pattern of Bella trying to make it appear as if Elaine is operating against the MC's interests. Combined with stealing Elaine's phone, that should keep the MC from comparing notes with Elaine long enough for whatever ruse Bella is trying to pull to run its course.

Assuming Bella is indeed lying, of course. The problem right now is that we're in a she said/she-isn't-allowed-to-speak situation. We're still waiting for reliable evidence.

when we cant interact with a certain character through a episode where there is questions and then bella comes in like that no matter what happens in the game i think its good to ask questions. People that are doing playthroughs for bella will def not want to hear this though but it has to be out of her, angel and jolina.

i cant see it being jenna, katie, monica, debbie or lily so it only really leads to them 3. theresa, wanda, circus girl and zarah are the only other characters.. so unless its someone we have never met who would you think it is?
Prior to Episode 22, I'd have said Bella or Jolina if the gold-digger was the one who knew the will conditions, and added Angel or Theresa as possibilities if Elaine was the one who knew the conditions. The other girls seem too improbable to consider.

Following Episode 22, I'd say Bella is now the only suspect if we think she's lying about Elaine, and only Angel and Theresa remain if we believe Bella's story. [Technically, Jolina could still be a possibility (either if Bella is part of her con, or if Bella is telling the truth and Jo has already decided she can't fulfill her conditions), but those would be fairly convoluted scenarios and I just don't see enough narrative evidence to support either of them.]

Personally I'm inclined to trust Elaine, but it's hard to say what combination of metagaming, logical deduction, and my personal preferences leads to that suspicion.

And last about that will, i guess that it's the last test you dad made for you. He thinks that you're a lazy fuck and that you will take the opportunity to get the money and live like a lazy fuck on his money. But i guess that he secretely wants you to refuse it and be a man and make your own life and money just like he did. That's why he tries to push you to your limit, to make you his bitch, to make you do horrible things for just beeing able to not have to make your own life. Then he will win, he will prove that you are just an asshole, ready to anything just to get your regular payment from the trust, you will be his puppet even after his death!
So be a man give him the finger and go piss on his grave, the fuck with the money, you can make your own and have your pride, that's the only thing that really counts!
At the very least it's the only thing the MC can really control. 5.27 million is hard to ignore, but the price of getting it is high and there's solid odds he'll be sabotaged even if he does pony up. So I say we might as well take the bull by the horns, screw the money, and at least feel good about ourselves afterwards.

(I suppose taking 1 year off for half a million could be workable, but anything beyond that is asking to be left with neither money nor friends/family/lovers.)

As an aside, it's interesting that Donald's latest message lays it on so thick when trying to lure the MC to the asshole side of the force. You'd think if he really wanted the MC to choose to keep the house he'd rub the MC's nose in all the ways Elaine has been benefitting at his expense (orchestrated by Donald, naturally) to build resentment against her specifically. By calling out that he wants the MC to do something purely out of greed and spite, it seems more likely to backfire.

I suppose it's possible Donald thinks the MC doesn't need that much of a push. Or that he isn't willing to risk a longer term 'seduction' strategy that would be harder to control from beyond the grave, so he's maximizing the chance the MC deliberately embraces greed right now. And it's always possible the devs just want to make sure *we* understand the stakes. But it's certainly one of the more noteworthy things in the episode.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I really really really don't want Angel, Bella, Jo, or the wonder family to be bad. (Monica, Katie, Jenna) I am sure that the 3 are good. I feel confident that Lilly is good, and I could be happy with a Lilly and money run.... Jenna though... I love Katie, but Jenna............. and I used to really want to plow Monica to the bitter end, but I have to give that shit up for the betterment of the breeding species! I need her daughters to carry my seed.

Fuck.

I am pretty conflicted. I should have waited another year to catch up lol.
Peace

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
That's is most incest game without incest I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For real, I've tried the incest mod and things make A LOT more sense...

The WHYS become a lot more "strong"...
I mean, WHY they are just friendly neighborhood family? If they are completely unrelated WHY your dad is making A LOT of effort for you to not see them? WHY this not yours family is TOO close to you even after such LONG time (unless you find extremely normal to kiss you "mother's best friend" on the lips)?

Also, you know almost nothing about your "mother" and nothing about the girls' dad... They are completely irrelevant...

BTW, And all of it would make even more sense if Monica was the third benefited by the inheritance (which I really don't doubt, even on the "original" plot).

(Just to be clear: I KNOW THOSE "WHYS" HAVE EXPLANATIONS! I IMHO Think that they all being a family makes FAR MORE sense then being completely unrelated) (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That's is most incest game without incest I've ever seen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

For real, I've tried the incest mod and things make A LOT more sense...

The WHYS become a lot more "strong"...
I mean, WHY they are just friendly neighborhood family? If they are completely unrelated WHY your dad is making A LOT of effort for you to not see them? WHY this not yours family is TOO close to you even after such LONG time (unless you find extremely normal to kiss you "mother's best friend" on the lips)?

Also, you know almost nothing about your "mother" and nothing about the girls' dad... They are completely irrelevant...

BTW, And all of it would make even more sense if Monica was the third benefited by the inheritance (which I really don't doubt, even on the "original" plot).

(Just to be clear: I KNOW THOSE "WHYS" HAVE EXPLANATIONS! I IMHO Think that they all being a family makes FAR MORE sense then being completely unrelated) (y)
Actually, the ipatch makes this VN make no sense in most parts.....it messes up big parts of the story

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
MC is so young and has his whole life ahead of him, same for both Katie and Jenna, so even if he feels strongly for them, 10 years is really nothing in context of a lifetime of financial security the inheritance could provide for all of them. He can simply resume his life with them 10 years later, and they will all still be young, while having 5 to 15mn in the bag.
Highly unrealistic. Real life doesn't work like that...

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes