van321

Jan 7, 2021
My MC is juggling separate polys with Katie, Lily and Debbie, Katie and Jenna, Jenna and Jolina, and Angel and Wanda, and now has Jolina and Bella (damn viper) living in his beach house and a promise for Katie to move in. Basically the only closed paths are Monica, Zarah and Mabel (and on rocky ground with Elaine). Next episode he is royally fucked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and acewinz

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I really really really don't want Angel, Bella, Jo, or the wonder family to be bad. (Monica, Katie, Jenna) I am sure that the 3 are good. I feel confident that Lilly is good, and I could be happy with a Lilly and money run.... Jenna though... I love Katie, but Jenna............. and I used to really want to plow Monica to the bitter end, but I have to give that shit up for the betterment of the breeding species! I need her daughters to carry my seed.

Fuck.

I am pretty conflicted. I should have waited another year to catch up lol.
Peace
You get told by Monica's friend Monica is still fertile :ROFLMAO:

You can tell Monica there been "other" girls and she okayish with it.... (she laughs about it as long as it's not Katie and Jenna).

You can tell Katie you been fooling around with Monica, and he is okayish with it.

You can tell Katie you been fooling around with Jenna, and she is okayish with it.

You have the scene with Katie and Jenna in the gym where Jenna push towards a sharing scenario and at that time its obvious Katie know there is more than just fooling around with Jenna. Imho, the interesting part will be when reality set in for Monica. I suspect Jenna could be the driving factor for Monica to accept it, seeing how she evolved. Also if the MC throw the money aside to pick Monica and the girls, that is sort of a dedication statement. Imho, there is more in life that is worth more than money. Maybe a lesson the game try to teach you :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
honestly I am agreement with everything you said here, however I have zero interest in Jo so i keep forgetting her plot points since my only goal with her is to see sex scenes. However if you are 100 percent correct with Jo and Bella being together she ends up on the same list as Bella, the I wouldn’t touch you if you were the last woman on earth list.
I think I pieced together everything at this point.

Bella's win condition is most likely that she has to keep both ours and Elaine's from happening AND to cut ties with both as well.
Bella is directly responsible for everything that happened in this episode. Elaine tried to get a hold of us at he security gate with an envelope she had to get to us. She told the guards she lost her phone. But not even 2 days earlier, Bella had Elaine's phone when we asked for her to send pictures of Elaine to us to show Jo. So Elaine didn't lose her phone, Bella stole it. She's intentionally trying to keep you and Elaine out of contact.

Except.... unless you go to the house and see her. Which will probably negate Elaine's side of the deal. You being in the house.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I think I pieced together everything at this point.

Bella's win condition is most likely that she has to keep both ours and Elaine's from happening AND to cut ties with both as well.
Bella is directly responsible for everything that happened in this episode. Elaine tried to get a hold of us at he security gate with an envelope she had to get to us. She told the guards she lost her phone. But not even 2 days earlier, Bella had Elaine's phone when we asked for her to send pictures of Elaine to us to show Jo. So Elaine didn't lose her phone, Bella stole it. She's intentionally trying to keep you and Elaine out of contact.

Except.... unless you go to the house and see her. Which will probably negate Elaine's side of the deal. You being in the house.
oh yeah, i forgot that bella had her phone.. good point tbh and just adds to it that it could be her

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The instructions go through what I typically do and have done, but doing that for the current MEGA link gets me a lot more than that (seemingly everything under the file manager). I've tried using direct links available within the page, but MegaDownloader always ends up trying to download seemingly everything under the file manager.

As I mentioned in my original post, the closest thing I could do was to stop the entire download in MegaDownloader, select everything but the specific file I wanted, and then "Delete from list and disk" in the right-click menu.
can you post the link you are trying to d/l and i can try it to see whats going on :)

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
I think the best twist is that Monica is the third beneficiary, and she only gets the money if you somehow don't meet the conditions to get it (like staying with Monica, Katie or Jenna). This way, Monica could even incite Jenna and or Katie to seduce you (if she fails) so you lose the money and she keeps it (Katie and Jenna could not even know about the will conditions, other than what you have told them).

Maybe Jolina / Bella being the third party is also possible (and more likely) but I think the best twist, as most peoples favorite girls are Katie, Jenna or Monica would be for them to be evil (or Monica at least).

As long as Lily is free of guilt and I can bang her up, I will live happily ever after. And please, for the love of God, can we have a bit of a pregnant Lily ?, I think my life would be complete after that. (I am not a patron, but if being a patron can make this happen, please one of the devs DM me and I will put my money where my heart is).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares and Pinsel

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Ok so finally played through the whole thing including ep 22 and let me say this defo the best game on this site!

I fucked off every chick except Katie and Jenna(ofc there's few mandatory ones), also kept the house cause i couldn't trust Elaine! Also, That specific scene in ep 22 was the best in this game! Oi dev....give me the 3some ending with these 2 sisters! I don't care for the harem!

P.S. Ofc my claim of this being the best game on this site is mad but If anyone knows any game with somewhat of a same seduction setting....That has the same amount of content both in story and sex scenes as this game, do tell me!

Last edited:

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
MC is so young and has his whole life ahead of him, same for both Katie and Jenna, so even if he feels strongly for them, 10 years is really nothing in context of a lifetime of financial security the inheritance could provide for all of them. He can simply resume his life with them 10 years later, and they will all still be young, while having 5 to 15mn in the bag.

being honest taking the money hasnt even entered my mind, i made that decision straight away because of katie, 10 years is a long time and anything can happen in 10 years... something could happen to any of them and any of them could move on..

if this was real life and lets say i genuinely loved katie and had to chose i still wouldnt take the money, it would of made giving the house to elaine part really difficult though as i still think that she is somehow the key to the mc getting at least some inheritance while being around the girls. i think if you give her the house and she does what she needs then you may still get yours. It sounds cheesy and idc but no money can really take away that feeling and when you genuinely love someone you will pick them over anything. money cant just buy you someone that would replace them and tbh my conscience wouldnt allow me to even do it, id feel like shit about it.

If you didnt trust elaine at all and think she will screw you over then you would have the house, the car, 100k and a beach house, you could sell the house and live in the beach house, live in the house and rent or sell the beach house, invest money from the 100k and a house sale... theres many options which would give you a massive head start in life and at a young age to where you can make enough to live comfortably.

said it before and ill say it again the writing in this and character creation is unbelievable, it gives us all something to think about when it comes to stuff like this, it puts you in difficult positions and makes you make difficult decisions.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Men blackmail dream.." You're womanizer,manipulator and if you don't bust my ass again,I will send your dick pics to everyone!". Who needs tweeter for free publicity? Take a number and get in line....

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes