Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If there is even like a 10% or less chance to get Monica/Jenna/Katie or hell Monica and Jenna sharing the MC, should we cut off Debbie and Lily too? Should we just try to hold on to the aforementioned trio only and hope for the best? I don't need/want a harem scenario, though the beach house orgy was fun....just looking for the shared/poly-relationship paths for now since its too difficult to pick one LI as my main playthrough. I will say, if all I cared about was the money, I guess technically I could pick my adorable Lily and still fulfill the terms of the will....since I think we'd have to stay away from Elaine/Jenna/Monica/Katie if we still wanted the money too??

Last edited:

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Holy shit..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Update was too good, kinda sad that we can't get a Harem but the way the scenes are written when you play the Manwhore route is such a thrill that i won't have it otherwise. Especially that Katie and Jenna scene. I was also glad Zarah's not forgotten and we finally had some heart to heart with her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Holy shit..

This Update was too good, kinda sad that we can't get a Harem but the way the scenes are written when you play the Manwhore route is such a thrill that i won't have it otherwise. Especially that Katie and Jenna scene. I was also glad Zarah's not forgotten and we finally had some heart to heart with her.

Reactions: thenewhurricane

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Was hoping there would be a way to keep the girls and the house and throw that b*tch elaine out
Uhm.. Is there not? Did I misunderstand the lawyer? I got the impression that the main issue about the will was the money. You get to choose whether or not to take the house or let Elaine have it. If you take the house, she's got 30 days to get out. Once she's out, you could easily move in there and have the girls join you.

Even if you don't get a dime of the money (which will likely now all wind up going to Dizzy), you'll have a house, a beach house, the 100k, and a pretty sweet car. As somebody else suggested - rent out the beach house. You can probably get enough from that alone to cover property taxes and upkeep on the main house, and you could do some investing. It's not like you wouldn't be looking for some kind of career as well.

Biggest hurdle for my MC is going to be the Katie issue. Gotta make it real clear to Deb and Lily that Katie cannot come to the MC's home, because of the will conditions. That's the financial stability of their family and children at stake. Practically speaking, it'd be for the best to sell all his properties and move someplace else with them, but that may prove a hard sell for D&L.

edit: Why do I focus on D&L? Because they're young, healthy, and don't violate the terms of the will (so far as anything suggests), and my MC wants to be a family man. Birth defect rates skyrocket the older the woman is. I don't care how beautiful she is, if she's 40+, I am not pissing away my entire potential inheritance on 'special needs' being a likely requirement to consider. Where at 20 the chances might be 1 in 1.5k births of having a defect, at 40 it's 1 in 65. 1 in 20 by age 45, and 1in 7 by age 50. HARD PASS. You can spray your seed wherever you want, but I'd want the absolute best odds for my progeny to grow up healthy.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
edit: Why do I focus on D&L? Because they're young, healthy, and don't violate the terms of the will (so far as anything suggests), and my MC wants to be a family man. Birth defect rates skyrocket the older the woman is. I don't care how beautiful she is, if she's 40+, I am not pissing away my entire potential inheritance on 'special needs' being a likely requirement to consider. Where at 20 the chances might be 1 in 1.5k births of having a defect, at 40 it's 1 in 65. 1 in 20 by age 45, and 1in 7 by age 50. HARD PASS. You can spray your seed wherever you want, but I'd want the absolute best odds for my progeny to grow up healthy.
While your logic is sound, you might want to consider that this is just a game and chances of you having a special needs child in game is pretty much 0, and even if it wasn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the long term ramifications of having a special child, which some of us in real life do... and don't regret it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
While your logic is sound, you might want to consider that this is just a game and chances of you having a special needs child in game is pretty much 0, and even if it wasn't, you wouldn't have to worry about the long term ramifications of having a special child, which some of us in real life do... and don't regret it.
I get into this topic with a friend of mine from time to time, she also has a child like that. Parents seem to get real angry and trigger-twitchy for arguments on the matter, so I'll just be clear about this part-

I am not saying you don't love your children. I am saying that any parent should want the absolute best for their children, which should include considerations before even attempting to make them. The world is a hostile place.

Obviously, being a fantasy game, these topics very rarely (if ever) come up as a matter of concern, but I'd still like to think, at least for a little while, with my brain and not my penis. I know, that goes against the usual VN mantra. ;)

Reactions: SlidingBadger

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I get into this topic with a friend of mine from time to time, she also has a child like that. Parents seem to get real angry and trigger-twitchy for arguments on the matter, so I'll just be clear about this part-

I am not saying you don't love your children. I am saying that any parent should want the absolute best for their children, which should include considerations before even attempting to make them. The world is a hostile place.

Obviously, being a fantasy game, these topics very rarely (if ever) come up as a matter of concern, but I'd still like to think, at least for a little while, with my brain and not my penis. I know, that goes against the usual VN mantra. ;)
I wasn't trying to start an argument, or thought you insinuated anything. I just wanted to point out from my pov your comments were incredibly insensitive with how you worded it, even though I don't believe that is how you intended them.

As a father who lives every day in the situation you described after my child lost a genetic RNG roll or had a difficult birth (in spite of his mother and I being in our early 30's at the time), I wake up every day knowing I will likely toil the rest of my life and glady "piss" away anything I ever gain to see to it my child is happy and healthy after me. And while that may not be what I or others would want to sign up for, having you sum it up like that in the way you did was a bit triggering.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I disagree on the 'warnings' concept. Without spending time in this thread I saw, from the beginning there were roadblocks to multiple relationships. The only variations were the Katie clan foursome as a one off and the Jenna Jolina threesome. Other than that the story seemed very clear. It was a story of 'possibilities' and you would need to actually immerse yourself into your choice. All tied to the will. It would be the fly in the ointment. Ergo, multiple saves was the only way to get them all. Then I started reading here. Tada, a controversy that I just laugh at when I read someone complaining they were 'duped'.
I made my peace with it. No point in complaining about it anymore, that's not going to fix it, haha. The game wasn't developed for what me and plenty of other people were hoping for... and that's ok.

Reactions: acewinz and Ilhares

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
If what Bella saying is True then it can't be a coincidence that MC goes to Monica, since if we believe Bella then Elaine knew the conditions of others, and i believe she wouldn't actively work against the MC to make him lose his inheritance so sending him to Monica is doing exactly that and the way Bella portrays her(Cunning and ruthless) wasn't the Elaine we see in the game, And there's the issue with the lost phone, the Father's message and Elaine comin to the Beach house to talk to MC about something which Bella dismisses saying some stupid reasons. Now the only proof is the video and Jo's statement which puts Elaine in that cafe(sending the emails) and its gonna get revealed in further episodes whether she did or did not also why she did that, and as for the rest of the accusations it all hinges on Bella's words with no concrete proof and we still couldn't confront/talk to Elaine.

Also as u said maybe sending the Emails isn't a proof either way but surely they can't be both guilty. In my playthrough i could surely see Bella as wicked, scheming and evil snake rather than sweet Elaine(maybe also its cuz i am partial to MILFs :BootyTime: ) or rather any other LI's really, Bella's actions just seems "OFF" to me especially when she imitates Elaine's voice. Maybe the Dev intentionally wrote her character like that or she's just weird to my eyes only. We'll just have to wait for the reveal.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes