micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I feel like I'm alone in this, but I really didn't like this update too much. The scenes were good and everything, but I just don't want to have to play the game 7 times to get all the different endings, and lacking a harem one kinda poo poos on the game for me.

Reactions: ultimega

Benares

May 12, 2017
there's a thing i don't get, dunno if someone already asked about that, sorry for my laziness but there where far too many messages :D.

how is it possible that the security forbid access to the beach house to Elaine but Bella was able to knock at the door unannounced? did i miss something?

Reactions: VOYEUR

Benares

May 12, 2017
Jesus how far do I have to go back for Bella to fuck off and get the Jolina sex scene? Is there even one?
no sex scene for Jolina, even if you are in a relationship with her. Having bella in the beach house doesn't impede any sex scene as far as i got

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
I feel like I'm alone in this, but I really didn't like this update too much. The scenes were good and everything, but I just don't want to have to play the game 7 times to get all the different endings, and lacking a harem one kinda poo poos on the game for me.
You can literally start any episode and set the relationships exactly how you want.

xv321

Aug 7, 2017
I think I pieced together everything at this point.

Bella's win condition is most likely that she has to keep both ours and Elaine's from happening AND to cut ties with both as well.
Bella is directly responsible for everything that happened in this episode. Elaine tried to get a hold of us at he security gate with an envelope she had to get to us. She told the guards she lost her phone. But not even 2 days earlier, Bella had Elaine's phone when we asked for her to send pictures of Elaine to us to show Jo. So Elaine didn't lose her phone, Bella stole it. She's intentionally trying to keep you and Elaine out of contact.

Except.... unless you go to the house and see her. Which will probably negate Elaine's side of the deal. You being in the house.
In one of the "episodes" you go to a fortune teller with Monica who says she sees the sister and her blonde and a will, a key, and a house by the sea. That definitely references Bella and Jolene .

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Wow, this update made it very interesting that make you have to debate how to answer certain progress and decision. It was a challenge to determine which path to choose and it impact one path to another. Also regarding to the will is also an challenge for MC's to determine what the best decision for it to choose.

Looking forward to the next update. Meanwhile, I should plan on redoing the decision to view the path/route.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: acewinz

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's really hard top make a choice...i thjink i will go with Monica...she really love me , but katie was there for me too..and she was tryionmg to change behavior to please me..damn thius game need a harem patrh so much at least for monica and daughters - elaine and bella

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there's a thing i don't get, dunno if someone already asked about that, sorry for my laziness but there where far too many messages :D.

how is it possible that the security forbid access to the beach house to Elaine but Bella was able to knock at the door unannounced? did i miss something?
yep this is a nonsense...and evens top elòaine when she was the owner not long ago...

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Is there any way to get with Mabel during the the date with Lily? I tried different combinations of relationships but nothing seems to work. I am curious to see if I can but I don't want to ruin things with Lily for obvious reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I can only imagine my two new roommates beating me up after learning that I willingly gave the house to Elaine.

DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
Sorry if its been asked already, but is the gallery going to be getting updated? ( i attempted to search the thread but it wont let me search by post date so theyy are just a jumble 17 pages with no discernable order and i figured it was easier to ask. ^,^

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
There are no choices anymore. Just linearly plow through one LI after the other in different saves.

That's why the walkthrough mod creator gave up and quit.
Quite the opposite.
They gave up because there was no harem and the women would require mostly individual walkthroughs for mulitple playthroughs... Which was known about long before they quit.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Question! This is very important! How come Natasha can Blackmail you even if you are single and not in a commited relationship with anyone? Was this just oversight? It makes no sense to me at all, if we are single we should be allowed to toy with her more and reverse the power struggle. After all emailing a bunch or girls a dick they have never seen isn't really that much of a threat.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Quite the opposite.
They gave up because there was no harem and the women would require mostly individual walkthroughs for mulitple playthroughs... Which was known about long before they quit.
Pretty much exactly my point. Not sure where to disagree. :ROFLMAO: Although, i doubt the walkthrough mod creator spent the time to create the mod if it was "known about long before"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty much exactly my point. Not sure where to disagree. :ROFLMAO: Although, i doubt the walkthrough mod creator spent the time to create the mod if it was "known about long before"
Misread the first line of your post.

Not the mod, the text-based walkthrough.
Zoey Raven offered a piss-poor reason, including working on her own game (whilst still doing walkthroughs for other games) as an excuse for not wanting to continue making a walkthrough for this game.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Misread the first line of your post.

Not the mod, the text-based walkthrough.
Zoey Raven offered a piss-poor reason, including working on her own game (whilst still doing walkthroughs for other games) as an excuse for not wanting to continue making a walkthrough for this game.
Eh, Zoey drops 99% of walkthroughs that get started. Its to the point that I don't even both using them unless the game is already completed because I assume its going to get bailed on halfway through the game.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes