acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Sorry if its been asked already, but is the gallery going to be getting updated? ( i attempted to search the thread but it wont let me search by post date so theyy are just a jumble 17 pages with no discernable order and i figured it was easier to ask. ^,^
We may revist/update the gallery after the game finishes. For the time being we hope people will get by with the quickstart for the later sex scenes.

Question! This is very important! How come Natasha can Blackmail you even if you are single and not in a commited relationship with anyone? Was this just oversight? It makes no sense to me at all, if we are single we should be allowed to toy with her more and reverse the power struggle. After all emailing a bunch or girls a dick they have never seen isn't really that much of a threat.
Not really an oversight.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
there's a thing i don't get, dunno if someone already asked about that, sorry for my laziness but there where far too many messages :D.

how is it possible that the security forbid access to the beach house to Elaine but Bella was able to knock at the door unannounced? did i miss something?
i brought that up earlier got no answer though. I guess it was just a plot device, keeps Elaine out of this update and allows Bella to continue to do whatever she wants.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Misread the first line of your post.

Not the mod, the text-based walkthrough.
Zoey Raven offered a piss-poor reason, including working on her own game (whilst still doing walkthroughs for other games) as an excuse for not wanting to continue making a walkthrough for this game.
Eh, Zoey drops 99% of walkthroughs that get started. Its to the point that I don't even both using them unless the game is already completed because I assume its going to get bailed on halfway through the game.
Zoey Raven always created good walkthrough, and he still does, I agree that he abandons them too soon, but also see it through the eyes of him doing it, most people are doing it in their free time.

If a walkthrough(PDF or MOD) takes too long because of the many things that got added like in this game, then I agree why he would abandon it, luckily there are alternatives.

However, more and more mod makers are stopping making a mod for this game, this includes the walkthrough mod too because a lot of things change which each update, we can only hope to see if maybe Sancho1969 can create a mod since his other mods are top notch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Zoey Raven always created good walkthrough, and he still does, I agree that he abandons them too soon, but also see it through the eyes of him doing it, most people are doing it in their free time.

If a walkthrough(PDF or MOD) takes too long because of the many things that got added like in this game, then I agree why he would abandon it, luckily there are alternatives.

However, more and more mod makers are stopping making a mod for this game, this includes the walkthrough mod too because a lot of things change which each update, we can only hope to see if maybe Sancho1969 can create a mod since his other mods are top notch.
Good evening. TBH I haven't played this in a year or more (not that I don't like it, I just haven't had the time). What's the issue? There's no reason to abandon shit unless you simply don't want to do the work updating or don't have daylight left to burn (which does take a shit-ton of time, the average update is a few hours but if my core has changed dramatically since the last update it could take 12-20 hours each). What exactly are the issues at play here though, I don't remember this VN being overly complicated.

This is not a dish on anyone, I just don't know the skinny and honestly don't have the time right now to read through all the posts... I just noticed the flag. Regards.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Good evening. TBH I haven't played this in a year or more (not that I don't like it, I just haven't had the time). What's the issue? There's no reason to abandon shit unless you simply don't want to do the work updating or don't have daylight left to burn (which does take a shit-ton of time, the average update is a few hours but if my core has changed dramatically since the last update it could take 12-20 hours each). What exactly are the issues at play here though, I don't remember this VN being overly complicated.

This is not a dish on anyone, I just don't know the skinny and honestly don't have the time right now to read through all the posts... I just noticed the flag. Regards.
My compliments for the fast response, I'm about to head to bed,(5:15AM) here, but there isn't really a issue, I was just hoping you could do a mod for this game, just a humble request

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My compliments for the fast response, I'm about to head to bed,(5:15AM) here, but there isn't really a issue, I was just hoping you could do a mod for this game, just a humble request
It's been on my personal list to do... just haven't got to it yet. Honestly now I feel a bit worried, like where's the time bomb? Have a great evening until next time. Regards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
i brought that up earlier got no answer though. I guess it was just a plot device, keeps Elaine out of this update and allows Bella to continue to do whatever she wants.
I agree, I am now wounding if I don't offer the Beach house for either will Bella still show up like the lunch date. that I did not agree to. Everyone once said Monica throws herself at MC but Bella does it much better. and way too many in game spoilers to (now we Know)not show the connection to Jolina if we just looked for them. I do have an add to the reason for Bella being at the Beach House. You do know that they are connected (Jo and Bella) so maybe Jo added he to the gest list before showing up with MC as he added Jo before they arrived. info to be confirmed latter.

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Misread the first line of your post.

Not the mod, the text-based walkthrough.
Zoey Raven offered a piss-poor reason, including working on her own game (whilst still doing walkthroughs for other games) as an excuse for not wanting to continue making a walkthrough for this game.
There's no point in a walkthrough anymore. It would be like:

- Continue with XXXXX Character if want, because your choice will mean you'll never see he again, or else
- Continue with this other XXXXX character.

Gotta love non harem fantasy games lol. It's non-fiction where you probably didn't getThat girl anyway :ROFLMAO: Enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Can I at least still choose Elaine as my one true love even if I give her the house?
Yeah, you probably can in the the next update 4-6 months down the road.. But you won't get Kate, Jenna, Debbie, Lily, Monica, Bella, Jolina, Elliane, Angel, Wanda, Zarah, Theresa or any of the other chicks i didn't mentioned as well.

Cuz, you know. Decisions. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
there's a thing i don't get, dunno if someone already asked about that, sorry for my laziness but there where far too many messages :D.

how is it possible that the security forbid access to the beach house to Elaine but Bella was able to knock at the door unannounced? did i miss something?
Maybe the security doesn't like night shifts
or they're bella fans

Benares

May 12, 2017
I agree, I am now wounding if I don't offer the Beach house for either will Bella still show up like the lunch date. that I did not agree to. Everyone once said Monica throws herself at MC but Bella does it much better. and way too many in game spoilers to (now we Know)not show the connection to Jolina if we just looked for them. I do have an add to the reason for Bella being at the Beach House. You do know that they are connected (Jo and Bella) so maybe Jo added he to the gest list before showing up with MC as he added Jo before they arrived. info to be confirmed latter.
I got the reply simply reading the script, those damn images keep distracting me from the written part.

"the security company stopped her because i wasn't here".

as for your theory about Bella and Jo, Bella shows up even if you didn't invite Jo to crash at the beach house.

Answers, we need answers :D

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Not to rain on your parade, but i'd venture a guess that the reason there are few walkthrough mods for the game is while it is easy enough to pick out the "best" choice for simple relations responses, the major choices in the game a mod maker can't necessarily know what is going to be the best choice. It isn't so cut and dry. It really depends on what you want as a player because we offer a lot of choice (and consequence). Also there is the built in quickstart should be handy to change any major choices you made through the game.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You do know that they are connected (Jo and Bella) so maybe Jo added he to the gest list before showing up with MC as he added Jo before they arrived. info to be confirmed latter.
I think Cheeky and I have made you lot a bit paranoid. :)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not to rain on your parade, but i'd venture a guess that the reason there are few walkthrough mods for the game is while it is easy enough to pick out the "best" choice for simple relations responses, the major choices in the game a mod maker can't necessarily know what is going to be the best choice. It isn't so cut and dry. It really depends on what you want as a player because we offer a lot of choice (and consequence). Also there is the built in quickstart should be handy to change any major choices you made through the game.
Walkthrough mod on a game that is work in progress, and that have consquences of choices you make is just pointless.

Peolple now upset over consequences come and bite them in the arse over earlier choices they made. Hey man, welcome to real life...

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes