LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Elaine drove meaning she had to pass through the security barrier. Bella walked (from the bus-stop) in a thunderstorm...so easier for the security team to miss. It's just a rent-a-cop company monitoring a beach, not Fort Knox so not everybody gets stopped / noticed. Also, when MC is in (i.e. house is occupied) sec company don't need to be as vigilant. That was our thinking but let me know if this doesn't sound plausible. Easy enough to add a line where sec company contacts MC asking is it OK to let the visitor (Bella) through just before she arrives at the door.
The guards say they stop her at the gates (Monica) driving obviously. true The girls are there on the beach but Lily drives has a car took the girls to mall and MC to her house. so after shopping Lily must have taken them to the beach house.(no?) not sure how they got there as I did not see a comment about it. but Bella the bus? we don't know how she gets around so possible! it explains the soaking wet look. but now I want to know why not call for a ride why show up (we know maybe).

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
The game doesn't necessary need for the game to serve up aha momments in a text box. It does a good job at leave that to the player (if you followed the story that is).
I Know the player gets them not the MC. but I'm just saying "WAKE UP MC" hopefully since he got lawyer he get smart now too.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I feel like andrew david irving pulled a deadpool on Avaron1974, Re: deadpool meeting Negasonic Teenage warhead.

I disagree. ADI is no RR. Avaron1974 actually lays out the facts of the game (Sometimes hard boiled) something ADI seems to struggle with.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If there's a gate, there's normally a fence or hedge wall around the area to keep people from circumventing a gate.

Her just popping in seemed implausible. Her visiting before also doesn't make sense. Because Elaine has been there before.
But your introduction of a Security Force altogether makes no sense, because no mention of it was made when Katie's group showed up for the sleepover. Bella's also gotten through before on that same event.

It feels like an interjected plot point to fix a loophole. Unless you retroactively go back and make mention of the security every time someone has been to the Beach House, it makes no sense. You could have also easily added a bit with Bella calling first to be let through security.

Edit: Also the MC is clearly a brain dead idiot, because he somehow forgot that days before Bella had Elaine's phone but we have no choice to mention that in the conversation. What clearly could have been an "aha!" moment turned into him just believing everything she was spouting.
So it is impossible for something to exist unless it was specifically detailed by the Dev in the first paragraph. I call BS. There is nothing that precludes this concept at all. The beach party uh just spitballing but, MC told security that three super hot girls were coming to his house. Did we need to know that, at that point in time, for the story to be believable? Nope. Further, depending on your choices with Bella you may have elected to give her the option of living with you at the Beach house if Elaine tosses her. The MC could easily add her to the access list. The same with Jolina. Since Elaine has a house he can restrict her access based on she has no need.

Both Elaine and Bella had been there many times PRIOR to the MC having it as his house. Therefore a standing guest list would likely exist (as many security companies do). Once MC is owner he adjusts/eliminates the list and puts it on a case by case basis. None of this is difficult and is real.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I thought i loved Lilly until that one scene, this update with the sisters. Now i realize that my heart belongs only to Katie and Jenna (as a duo). My god seeing them fight over my MC was .....hrrrrgggh. And what we did in the gym after.
sadly i think there will be no duo ending...i wished to commit to the whole family..Monica is too sweet and sexy to give up...as the 2 daughtyer...quitting on 5 milions dollars i think would be worth a little family sharing...sigh

Reactions: matt767

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Dizzy

Mentioned as one of the heirs

Lilly nickname in school, one was Dizzy Lilly......

Is this a nightmare moment?
i dont think so...she has a very welthy family...no need money and it's too young for the asshole..i think me too that only 1 remain qand is Bella...her behaviour wasn't so clear...throwing herself to MC firsdt time she see us..and her remarking she is no gold digger agasin and again...and that dad asshole tried to get on her...now is suspicious

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Damn one of my fave adult vn game is back with an update please do add some more tag or new characters or is it too late.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
So it is impossible for something to exist unless it was specifically detailed by the Dev in the first paragraph. I call BS. There is nothing that precludes this concept at all. The beach party uh just spitballing but, MC told security that three super hot girls were coming to his house. Did we need to know that, at that point in time, for the story to be believable? Nope. Further, depending on your choices with Bella you may have elected to give her the option of living with you at the Beach house if Elaine tosses her. The MC could easily add her to the access list. The same with Jolina. Since Elaine has a house he can restrict her access based on she has no need.

Both Elaine and Bella had been there many times PRIOR to the MC having it as his house. Therefore a standing guest list would likely exist (as many security companies do). Once MC is owner he adjusts/eliminates the list and puts it on a case by case basis. None of this is difficult and is real.
Based on the comments from Ace and cheeky it all makes sense to me now. As you said Elaine would have been on the fathers guest list hence how she was able to go get it ready for the MC.

The party with Katie, Lily, and Debbie is easy as you said MC notified security beforehand. And as Ace said if the MC is present at the house security lets people in,.and both of Bella's visits happened while the MC was already there.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
-----
sure there was an incest patch at some point, its been a fair while since i played WtHi (i had just been to the lawyer to find out more information regarding jackass dads will)

that said tho, im presuming the incest patches for WiHi has been stopped now?
There has NEVER been an incest patch, even the dev said it isn't intended as an incest game.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi Everyone ,
Updated: 19.04.2022
Game/Creator: CheekyGimp - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Modify relations 999 , Compressed and Translated
Game Version: Episode 22
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows 32x64 linux
Size : 1.32 Gb

EP22 TR translated for f95 Subject

Reactions: edem1978

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Based on the comments from Ace and cheeky it all makes sense to me now. As you said Elaine would have been on the fathers guest list hence how she was able to go get it ready for the MC.

The party with Katie, Lily, and Debbie is easy as you said MC notified security beforehand. And as Ace said if the MC is present at the house security lets people in,.and both of Bella's visits happened while the MC was already there.
Just requires some imagination. Glad you could see it. Personally my fav was Cabbie.

I am amazed at the # of players/posters that cannot let their imagination loose and can only have it their way. The whole harem whine and the incest whine. The Dev says this is what it will be and then the complaints ad nausea. Talk about entitled. I guess the whining about this incredibly minor concept, in the scheme of the game, was my Arnhem.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Dear Cheeky this thread has become a private investigators society, blame the fascination with WTHI history. Here we all, some sooner and some later have expressed our suspicions as to who was the Dizzy and who was the golddigger. Only Francis and the librarian are missing and then we can say that all the characters no one excluded has been suspected.
Elaine, Bella and Jolina are the biggest suspects followed closely by everyone else. Here we still insist to ask for a harem epilogue, others are looking for incest pacht that either by choice or because patreon is not there. If Monica was the mother the one welcomed in her house with Mc who is the hag? I am convinced that a visual game, even if pertinent to reality, must have a certain margin for fantasy, if not we should know how many times Mc pees, if Jenna and Kati are menstruating, Monica should tell us if she should use the pill or not.
It would be a flat and monotonous game, and if Elaine was stopped and Bella wasn't, let's hypothesize that the security guard having seen her all wet, became tender and let her pass knowing that Mc is at home. Let's try to have a little more imagination, it doesn't hurt but rather makes everything more enjoyable. Anyway, thank you Cheeky and the diabolical duo for everything and also for the terrible choices that you force us to make, as I can choose between Monica, whom I adore, the intriguing Jenna and the terrible Kati, or between Bella and Elaine. Thankfully you kept Theresa, Wanda, Zara and Angel out of the choices to be made....

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes