Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
What is a bit intriguing is the way Jolina reacts when you show her the picture of Elaine, she seems surprised, then hesitates, then confirm it was her. When it happened i was almost sure that she lied to me but why!!?? Like she was thinking about how to answer the right way.
If someone else would make Elaine look like the mailer, he/she could just invite Elaine to that coffe shop that day, so she would be on the CCTV and then later send the mail, maybe Jolina did it herself to help someone.
well I will not create theories, I will only talk about what I have seen so far in the game. Create theories I leave it to the dev writer :D.
I wont speculate about what wasn't written yet and so far, everything shows as Elaine doing it, if there is more to it, Jolina helping someone, or someone else entering the caffee we will see it later on. I know that she confirmed Elaine was there and used the computers and she seemed not having many clues about it.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
What is a bit intriguing is the way Jolina reacts when you show her the picture of Elaine, she seems surprised, then hesitates, then confirm it was her. When it happened i was almost sure that she lied to me but why!!?? Like she was thinking about how to answer the right way.
If someone else would make Elaine look like the mailer, he/she could just invite Elaine to that coffe shop that day, so she would be on the CCTV and then later send the mail, maybe Jolina did it herself to help someone.
I got the feeling Jo was lying to.us as well. Also i may be wrong but didn't she say when we first asked her that the person came asked to use the computers then left with barely any interaction.

Where as now that she says it was Elaine she not only showed her where they were but also had to help Elaine use them.

The whole thing is suspicious.

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
Jo is the 3rd and her quest is to start a company and sucker the MC to blow money on her to show the dad he is a wuss. Then she gets the beach house

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jo is the 3rd and her quest is to start a company and sucker the MC to blow money on her to show the dad he is a wuss. Then she gets the beach house
Wouldn't work.

She's leaving town and you have the option to let her go, if she was the third she'd be sticking around.

Essentially you can remove her from the game this update so it's pretty much impossible for her to be the third.

Astrosurf

Oct 18, 2021
Anybody knows how to make Lily accept a 4-way relationship in ep. 22? It seems that if MC is in a relationship with Katie she will make him choose only one of them, but she would accept a "throuple" with Debbie if MC is only friends with Katie. As in ep. 20, morning after the foursome, you're practically forced to choose between being a relationship with Katie or breaking up forever with the three of them, if you choose the former then Debbie and Lily slowly start to walk away from the MC (the latter obviously is a no go). While if you're only friends with Katie before the beach house night with the three chicks, then you can do a threesome with D&L and the "throuple" option becomes available in the future, which of course excludes Katie and thus no "fourouple".

However, when playing mode "start any episode", if you select "girlfriend" for Katie and Lily and "romancing" for Debbie (can't gf her yet), plus adding that MC did a foursome with them in ep. 19 when the game asks you, then Lily will accept being a "fourouple" with MC and her two friends (see attachment). Nevertheless, for me at least, this happens only in the "start any episode" mode. When playing the real thing, I can't reach this situation. Does anybody know how to get Lily accept the "fourouple"?

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anybody knows how to make Lily accept a 4-way relationship in ep. 22? It seems that if MC is in a relationship with Katie she will make him choose only one of them, but she would accept a "throuple" with Debbie if MC is only friends with Katie. As in ep. 20, morning after the foursome, you're practically forced to choose between being a relationship with Katie or breaking up forever with the three of them, if you choose the former then Debbie and Lily slowly start to walk away from the MC (the latter obviously is a no go). While if you're only friends with Katie before the beach house night with the three chicks, then you can do a threesome with D&L and the "throuple" option becomes available in the future, which of course excludes Katie and thus no "fourouple".

However, when playing mode "start any episode", if you select "girlfriend" for Katie and Lily and "romancing" for Debbie (can't gf her yet), plus adding that MC did a foursome with them in ep. 19 when the game asks you, then Lily will accept being a "fourouple" with MC and her two friends (see attachment). Nevertheless, for me at least, this happens only in the "start any episode" mode. When playing the real thing, I can't reach this situation. Does anybody know how to get Lily accept the "fourouple"?
You can't.

Katie is okay sharing but not full time, Lily isn't up for sharing at all.

If Lily is your main then she wants a serious relationship. Basically if you want her then she wants full committment.

Aug 9, 2016
You can't.

If Lily is your main then she wants a serious relationship. Basically if you want her then she wants full committment.
Pretty sure you didn’t read the message? It is indeed possible to get Lily to agree to it, but I, like the other poster, only successfully managed to pull it off in “start at any episode” rather than continuing my save which had the foursome. My best guess is some variable didn’t get flagged correctly in ep19, but does get set correctly if you use quickstart.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
He loses the ability to think when there are boobs in the room.

The problem here is that Bella gets on the property without any problems, regardless of whether you've offered for her to come to stay in the past or not. In fact if you've gone out of your way to blow her off entirely, she still shows up. She still gets through. So even if he was setting up on a case by case basis, that wouldn't have been the case here. Also, with Elaine, she has been there with him after he had taken ownership as well, just like Bella. So if security is letting Bella through without clearance, they should have had no reason to stop Elaine either.

It's a plot hole.
I didn't think it was quite that bad. I just figured the companies primary job was protecting the property when the MC isn't there, and be close by if needed, not necessarily to screen his guests when he is home. But either way Cheeky is going to add more details to that and likely to an earlier ep to cover its inclusion.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
You can't.

I felt like she accepted it in my playthrough but she wants us both to talk to Katie about it, so she doesn't feel like we are cheating on Katie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I felt like she accepted it in my playthrough but she wants us both to talk to Katie about it, so she doesn't feel like we are cheating on Katie.
That's on Katies route, not Lily's.

You wouldn't be cheating on Katie on Lily's route.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
She is surprised because she knows them both
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why at Elaine's home? guess visitting Bella because the 3rd pic is from a laptop not the bedroom pc all this known by chapter 17

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So I have been going over everything in my head and it makes complete sense to me that Bella is the gold digger and has been playing the MC against Elaine from the start.

however I had a thought what if Elaine didn’t send the emails and it was actually Bella dressed up to look like Elaine. We only have Jo’s word it was Elaine.

My other theory is that it was Elaine but she was convinced to not only send the emails but from the coffee shop instead of using her home computer by Bella.
All we have is Jolina's word that Elaine used the computer. We have a visual of Elaine going in the shop. Now we know that Jolina is computer savvy. If she is solo or with Bella she would only need the MCs email address and she could send the email that starts it all.

Now just to wander into an old concept but, blondes often got the term Dizzy attached in the old bad days (Blame Marilyn). The position and dominating attitude of Jolina and her need for $$$$$ have always made me think she is the Dizzzy. IMO

Reactions: Ilhares

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
well I will not create theories, I will only talk about what I have seen so far in the game. Create theories I leave it to the dev writer :D.
I wont speculate about what wasn't written yet and so far, everything shows as Elaine doing it, if there is more to it, Jolina helping someone, or someone else entering the caffee we will see it later on. I know that she confirmed Elaine was there and used the computers and she seemed not having many clues about it.
All the CCTV proves is Elaine went to the Cafe. Whom used the computer is a complete unknown. We only have Jolina's word on that. There was no CCTV of the computer usage.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Reminds me I need to get some roast beef slivers from the shop....
I'll have you know my vagina does not look like shredded beef......

Yet....

That will happen when I move in to bigger dragon dildo's.

Seriously though, have you seen the size of some of those things?

I swear some of them are literally bigger than me. It's like there are women our there that could swallow me whole with their giant, small person swallowing pussies.

I've heard of people losing rings inside their girls, these women have lost families in theirs.

Makes me think the tale of Moby Dick wasn't hunting a giant white whale but giant trailer park pussy.

Jameskai

Mar 17, 2020

I was able to convince her to try the relationship by raising her LLesb points (when she said no it was at 17, raised it to 30 and she said yes). I think having a high relationship score probably also has an effect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Hmm. I'm looking into this and could be a bit of issue to resolve. The pathing with the girls is nothing less than a pita. :D I don't want to say what all the pathing options should be here, but it does appear people using regular saves might not have an option they should potentially have here.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes