DavidF1970

May 3, 2021
Who knows it could be Lily that is the gold digger. Everyone calls her dizzy and ditsy but if you remember the fortune teller said at the carnival that she was only dizzy by name and not by nature and lily acts dumb but is quite intelligent really. Several times lily says people just thinks she is dumb but that people have not taken the time to get to know her. People say that dizzy couldn't give children, perhaps she just told the dead dude that remember both her parents are doctors she could have gotten access to files to make it out she couldn't have children.

I think that Elaine is genuine she is not out to get the MC, she always wanted to protect him but was stopped by the vindictive dead father of the MC. Bella maybe I can see why she could be but I don't think it would so obvious.

I am interested to find out soon but perhaps we will all be surprised and it will be someone we never thought it would have been in a million years.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'll have you know my vagina does not look like shredded beef......

Yet....

That will happen when I move in to bigger dragon dildo's.

Seriously though, have you seen the size of some of those things?

I swear some of them are literally bigger than me. It's like there are women our there that could swallow me whole with their giant, small person swallowing pussies.

I've heard of people losing rings inside their girls, these women have lost families in theirs.

Makes me think the tale of Moby Dick wasn't hunting a giant white whale but giant trailer park pussy.
Reminds me of that old joke:

Man wakes up next to his wife and tells her he had a dream with her in it, she is naturally flattered and asks him what the dream was, he tells her he dreamt her was at a pussy auction, an auction for every type of pussy you can find: Black ones, White ones, Red Ones, Tight Ones, Loose Ones, Small Ones, Big Ones all the pussy you could want and people were bidding all sorts of prices for different ones.

So she turns to him and said "and what did mine go for?" and he turns round and says "Oh that's where they were holding the auction!"

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
CheekyGimp acewinz
Clicking through the save your game screen gives me an error:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode22.rpy", line 12427, in script
    if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (Episode22.rpy, line 12427)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode22.rpy", line 12427, in script
    if E22_ZarahVisit = 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (Episode22.rpy, line 12427)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep22
Wed Apr 20 16:07:12 2022

Reactions: acewinz

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Question more than anything......
What if Monica is actually the MC's mom.? Has anyone debunked that.
If she is the mom then there is secret incest.
Furthermore, since Katie and and the MC are very alike, and Bella divulging that the other woman had a brother or sister with Donald as well.... Jenna who is much more exotic, but could be adopted, or placed by Donald..... possibly his child from an as yet unrevealed source maybe?

I really curious if this has been debunked. Yes I know the incest rules of Patreon do not allow for it, but Steam does........If it is as yet unrevealed, it is not really true lol......
Just a thought....
Peace

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Question more than anything......
What if Monica is actually the MC's mom.? Has anyone debunked that.
If she is the mom then there is secret incest.
Furthermore, since Katie and and the MC are very alike, and Bella divulging that the other woman had a brother or sister with Donald as well.... Jenna who is much more exotic, but could be adopted, or placed by Donald..... possibly his child from an as yet unrevealed source maybe?

I really curious if this has been debunked. Yes I know the incest rules of Patreon do not allow for it, but Steam does........If it is as yet unrevealed, it is not really true lol......
Just a thought....
Peace
Yes. it is debunked. Even by the MC remembering Monica when his mother and he lived with her. Pretty sure His Mom would not have done that if she Knew Monica was sleeping with hubby. If I remember all this correctly.

Reactions: Arigon

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, you probably can in the the next update 4-6 months down the road...
I'll do it.

Bonus if I can still get the money by not getting the other women.

The other women don't matter if I can still keep Elaine.

She's the one who turns me on the most anyway.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Really wish that the unofficial android port was optimized better . It's slow lagging behind and having to touch not on the actual choice or menu icon but above it or below for it to register that it was pressed is annoying

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
She's too young.

She would have been a child at the start plus her family is already rich.
Again looking for debunked that I might have missed in searches,
Theresa seems a strong candidate to me, but I am exactly at episode 21, since I had not played in a while... I am greatly afraid of who it might be. Afraid is wrong word, I like to figure mysteries out. It is kind of killing me.

I think that on my take the money and run playthrough I am doing Bella and Jolina and will see how that plays out.
My screw the money used to be a clusterfuck with all the girls... I forgot how explosive that one got! lol

So I am aiming for Jenna and Jo for that playthrough, while still attempting to keep the sweetheart Lilly available.

Peace

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Wouldn't work.

She's leaving town and you have the option to let her go, if she was the third she'd be sticking around.

Essentially you can remove her from the game this update so it's pretty much impossible for her to be the third.
Or....just hear me out...she could be just saying that to gain sympathy and use it as a last ditch effort to get the MC tied to her. She also could use it as an excuse to remove herself from added suspicion depending on who else she was working with...cough..Bella...cough...

I know I have my tinfoil hat on and the paranoia is real, but outside of Katie/Jenna/Debbie and Lily, I can't rule anyone else out. Though Monica and Zarah are pretty likely safe as well.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I would like to know if there is a chance at some point in the game to impregnate all or some female characters?
I am certainly hoping so. Debbie and Lily are my top contenders. Going to get that family building out of the way ASAP. Unless Ace & Cheeky stab me in the back by somehow making Deb the Dizzy. Then my MC will just tie a noose in his beach house and hang himself.
All the CCTV proves is Elaine went to the Cafe. Whom used the computer is a complete unknown. We only have Jolina's word on that. There was no CCTV of the computer usage.
CCTV is also notoriously low-res compared to television and the like, and it would be much easier to slip in some faked frames of another person's face. If Jo has that computer savvy, it probably wouldn't have taken her very long at all to be able to drum up some fakes, especially with the evidence that she's involved somehow, either with Elaine or Bella. Money's on Bella, though. The fortune teller's comments about the the sister's blonde friend, who also prefers women? It doesn't have to be Debbie she was talking about, it could have readily been Jolina, which would make her immediate dismissal of the MC (when he asked for her number/asked her out, whichever it was) even more sensible. She's probably tired of guys hitting on her all the time, and she had zero problem getting freaky with Jenna in the later scenes.
I swear some of them are literally bigger than me. It's like there are women our there that could swallow me whole with their giant, small person swallowing pussies.
Feel free, if you haven't yet, to observe the feats of HotKinkyJo. She could have hidden Verne Troyer in there just fine. (from either entrance)
What you don't like that you can can fuck her? :) J/K Thanks!
My mind goes only to one place with this statement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
What is a bit intriguing is the way Jolina reacts when you show her the picture of Elaine, she seems surprised, then hesitates, then confirm it was her. When it happened i was almost sure that she lied to me but why!!?? Like she was thinking about how to answer the right way.
Yea the dialogue actually varies depending if you're in a relationship with Jolina or not

Did not romance Jolina (lies straightaway)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Romanced Jolina (hesitates, thinks about it, then lies)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Well Back to the Game at hand. I think our MC needs an intervention, a come to Jesus moment.

Not to be a Prude but he needs one of his Milf/cougars to slap him silly, The MC has acted just how his father would have been with the Ladies in his life.MC just says exactly what they want and need to hear. Then should he choose to dump them with no regard? Sure, he thinks “it's now or never do I continue lying or breakup. He knows he is a man-whore and seems mildly guilty about it. So I ask myself are we just the puppeteer or will the story lead us to where the heart belongs?

At this point, our choices seem to be girls who are: possessive, vindictive, loving and sharing, religious older ladies and a few tarts, some less than truthful, those wanting something but is it love or just money, ones willing to share the Mc with others, some clingy and most likely a gold digger among them. Along this adventure the MC has helped each of them in one way or another but outside sex who has helped the MC?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Feel free, if you haven't yet, to observe the feats of HotKinkyJo. She could have hidden Verne Troyer in there just fine. (from either entrance)
My mind goes only to one place with this statement.
Since Verne is dead... that would been an awful experience.....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Then again I think I was one of very few that gave AL 1 star. It just didn't impress me. His writing is okay but his storytelling is below average and he wouldn't know pacing if it bent him over and butt fucked him raw with a 14 inch horsecock.
If applied, that would be a teaching momment to remember though :ROFLMAO:

Majority of these games have creators that have a "make it up as they go along" process, that in the end make for utter dogshit story telling.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
My thoughts on the game to present: First, regardless of thoughts on what kind of person the MC is, his late, un-lamented father is one psychotic, manipulative piece of work (to keep things civil). There's also something to the vindictively cruel conditions specified in the Will Trust that hint at a very severe animus between Donald and the 3 women that were so supportive of MC and his mother..... speaking of his late mother... why did she never have a will or other legal documents which specified that, upon her death, custody of the then-minor MC would be transferred to Monica???? as custodial parent post divorce, she would've had that right.......Now, as to the identity of the third claimant: from things that have been let slip (Donald called her Dizzy in one of the audio recordings) and descriptions of her personality, I'm almost betting that it's Theresa Williams, Tommy's mother, that is being referred to. Next, the fact that MC has seemingly lost all chances at any type of romantic/sexual relationships with Monica, Katie or Jenna..... my personal feeling is that is a severe mistake in the story...... although, how it was left, I feel such relationships for MC with both Katie and Jenna could be salvaged by doing the following: Step One: everyone involved that the initial reactions were overly hasty and drastic, since both Katie and Jenna had to figure that, since both of them had strong feelings for him, he would have similar feelings for them. As a side possibility, a similar supposition could occur to Monica as well, regarding MC and her daughters, as well as herself. Step Two: all relevant parties agree to take some time to seriously consider everything and do some re-evaluations of what has happened. This would serve more than one purpose. It would give everyone some space to really think and give MC breathing room to consider just what his douche of a father was really up to. Step Three: After the final meeting to finalize the Will Trust, during which EVERY thing Donald knew (or thought he knew) regarding Monica and her daughters, Elaine, and the other recipient could be laid bare by the execution of another "time-sensitive codicil" of the will where, either by another audio file or other documentation, for all of them to consider... it could also shed some light on exactly when Donald had started seeing Elaine and/or Theresa. Step Four: this is going to be split into two parts: Step Four A: MC decides that, since things have so seemingly went to hell in a hand basket for him, he should take the money and move to a different city (he keeps the Main House and Beach House simply because he might want to use them from time to time when he visits back) he has a final meeting with everyone to let them know his decision, wish them all the best and say his goodbyes. Step Four B: MC decides that, since things have seemingly gone to hell in a hand basket for him, it's the Machiavellian machinations of his late father that have seemingly pitted him against everyone who has even shown him the smallest bit of kindness and affection and stays with Monica and her daughters, forfeiting his portion of the trust, believing that the millions are more trouble than they would benefit him in the long run. if MC chose Step Four B, then Step Five: There is an important meeting between MC, Monica and her daughters to clear and square everything. Katie and Jenna have had a chance to talk between themselves and decided that they're OK sharing MC with one another considering how much he's done to help them (building up Jenna's confidence and helping Katie get more in touch with her sensitive/romantic side). Monica would have had a chance to talk with her daughters as well and confess she had feelings for MC the same as they did and, after more thinking and talking, decided that there's no one she would rather see herself or her daughters with except for MC since he has genuinely attempted to show he's cared for and about them. IF MC had chosen Step Four A, that would've ended that part permanently.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm almost betting that it's Theresa Williams, Tommy's mother, that is being referred to.
I won't weigh in on your other thoughts (largely because it's hard to disagree with the father sentiments), but this one I feel simply cannot be accurate. One of the complaints about Dizzy was that she couldn't give him a child. She clearly has one, and if you follow her side path through things she will not partake of birth control, because it goes against her particular branch of faith. She commended MC for being willing to become a father so young.

That would seemingly rule Theresa out. Thanks to acewinz, though, my paranoia has climbed again, as I mentally reviewed which characters have or have not discussed birth control and repurcussions, because Bella never has - and then I realized, though she should be far too young for the old geezer, I couldn't recall Debbie discussing it either, she lets the MC blast freely.

And I am, by nature, somewhat paranoid already. DAMN HIM!

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes