ZaraMode

Dec 17, 2019
I have two questions
First why did Debbie got angry and left me ,how can I pass this?
Second when I told Katie about me and Monica she broke up with me permanently and the scene between me Katie and Jenny I didn't see it ,how can I solve that ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have two questions
First why did Debbie got angry and left me ,how can I pass this?
Second when I told Katie about me and Monica she broke up with me permanently and the scene between me Katie and Jenny I didn't see it ,how can I solve that ?
You are toast. You have to start the whole game over and treat Debbie like the Princess she is. In the case of Katie how could you treat the goddess that way. You are banished to the nether realms and doomed to pine away for her forever.

In other words you cannot fix what you screwed up. You need to go back to a prior save and make different selections. Remember whom Debbie is and treat her well as whom she is. As far as Katie: Never admit to anything with her.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
You are toast. You have to start the whole game over and treat Debbie like the Princess she is. In the case of Katie how could you treat the goddess that way. You are banished to the nether realms and doomed to pine away for her forever.

In other words you cannot fix what you screwed up. You need to go back to a prior save and make different selections. Remember whom Debbie is and treat her well as whom she is. As far as Katie: Never admit to anything with her.
Alternatively, you could use the functionality to start anywhere in the game with whatever relationships you want and replay from that point.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I remember playing this game in high school and the premise really wasn't all that complex either
The main story could've easily been finished by a year or 2 ago
Why the fuck is this still going on?? :WaitWhat:

The renders really haven't held up at all :FacePalm:
Premise may not be complex, but neither is throwing a rock into a lake and trying to map out all the ripples. You are right about the early game renders (but not the late game, which I doubt you got too). Good thing this is a work in progress though and we like to do things right. Time and effort required not being limited.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep going, Ace! The good wine never gets old .. it becomes a masterful glorious achievement.
As ti was beautifully expressed on this very page, wonderful hot scenes form episodes past
are still fun and great to enjoy during a perfect new run.
Game oN!
Premise may not be complex, but neither is throwing a rock into a lake and trying to map out all the ripples. You are right about the early game renders (but not the late game, which I doubt you got too). Good thing this is a work in progress though and we like to do things right. Time and effort required not being limited.
The tribulations of a will so constrived it requires multiple executors do it”s bidding,
that was a simple coming of age plot made obviously all the more entangled and cumbersome,
on par with all the relations with hotties getting tighter and tighter.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I was doing yet another path yday,fully concentrated and my son came to living room asking me if I sent the e-mail what I promised. No wonder my response was ' No son,Elaine did it'.:rolleyes:

Nov 7, 2020
Encountered a weird bug in chapter 21, Was on the Katie path, had a 4sum with Lily and Debbie then told everyone it was a one time thing and was just with Katie from now on... had not fucked anyone else (except those 3) and was fully negative with monica the entire time, no flirting, no dating, nothing... Then during movie night Katie said we were dating, everything was fine until bed that night, Katie came in wearing red lingerie and just when we were about to fuck Monica came out of nowhere with a sponge and nurses outfit saying that I was cheating on her and Katie and that I broke her heart, then it broke me up with Katie (Monica as well even though we were never dating) and things continued to be fucked up with Katie...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes