Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Here's an idea:

Either in this game -- or the next game -- you can focus on a woman who's a lot like Raven.

Or maybe even Raven herself if you can set up an account on gumroad and/or subscribestar.

And maybe also another woman who's like her mother, Arella.

Trying to hide (or get them both in a threesome) their two relationships from each other would be quite a challenge.

Anyway, not telling you guys what to do -- just a thought.

Keep up the good work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Patron folks: they are working.....

Dev Update 7th June
Hi All,
Just wanted to give you an update on Episode 23. Progress has been slow but steady. I would estimate that we have approx. 30% of the episode complete.
I know this isn't exactly earth-shattering progress but before everyone starts panicking :) , note that the first few weeks always take longer because we don't jump full-blast into writing / art as we have to do the planning, scene set-up, picking clothes, etc.

So no estimated due date yet but as confirmed last month, the only thing that's for sure is that there will not be a release this month. I'll let you know well before the end of this month how we are looking so that anyone not happy with progress can delete or reduce their pledge.
Confirmed scenes for this episode will be:

Jolina / Bella scenes: If one or both of the girls are staying in the beach house.

Cosplay conventions scene with Jenna: In addition to Jenna, there'll be one or two familiar faces there (and some new ones) so it will still be a fun scene to play even if you're not dating Jenna.

Debbie: We finally get to take Debbie out for a solo date.

Elaine scene: Full scene with Elaine where a lot of questions will be answered....

I have also completed the episode 20 walkthrough and I'll finish episode 21 this month and 22 next month. I hate writing these things - It is so painstaking / boring but it's a necessary evil. Both for those that want a walkthrough and for me to spot & correct tiny errors / issues that nobody has noticed and to get reminders of past events. I'll post the WT for the relevant tiers after this post.

I will also post a 4K poll in the next couple of days....

Thanks,

CG

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Dev Update 7th June
Hi All,
Just wanted to give you an update on Episode 23. Progress has been slow but steady. I would estimate that we have approx. 30% of the episode complete.
I know this isn't exactly earth-shattering progress but before everyone starts panicking :) , note that the first few weeks always take longer because we don't jump full-blast into writing / art as we have to do the planning, scene set-up, picking clothes, etc.

So no estimated due date yet but as confirmed last month, the only thing that's for sure is that there will not be a release this month. I'll let you know well before the end of this month how we are looking so that anyone not happy with progress can delete or reduce their pledge.

Jolina / Bella scenes: If one or both of the girls are staying in the beach house.

Cosplay conventions scene with Jenna: In addition to Jenna, there'll be one or two familiar faces there (and some new ones) so it will still be a fun scene to play even if you're not dating Jenna.

Elaine scene: Full scene with Elaine where a lot of questions will be answered....

I have also completed the episode 20 walkthrough and I'll finish episode 21 this month and 22 next month. I hate writing these things - It is so painstaking / boring but it's a necessary evil. Both for those that want a walkthrough and for me to spot & correct tiny errors / issues that nobody has noticed and to get reminders of past events. I'll post the WT for the relevant tiers after this post.

Thanks,

CG
Yay Bella!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Dev Update 7th June
Hi All,

Thanks,

CG
two of the things I was most looking forward to

now the wait will be even more nerve-wracking

I will pretend that a scene with Lily has also been announced, so as not to make a scene

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'd say the odds are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will we have a sex scene if we're not in a relationship with Jenna?

We got a sex scene with Jolina even if you're not dating -- so I'm hoping for another fling.

She's one of the best women in this game.

She'll let you do anything.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Will we have a sex scene if we're not in a relationship with Jenna?

We got a sex scene with Jolina even if you're not dating -- so I'm hoping for another fling.

She's one of the best women in this game.

She'll let you do anything.
I dunno...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Sorry that gif was just too fun to make but it needs a caption!

I must say this for the Gang, without your work we would not have found such fun and great Artist thank you. and I wish that you find any post of your work to be from a point of respect and I am in Awe of your work.

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
Im so excited for debbie content out of the three girls in the group. She feels like we know the least about her. Oddly enough she still in my top 5 regardless.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes