a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can you choose no one and get the money then choose them all?

I thought this game would have been done by now.
I stop playing when the condition of the will came out, plus I really did not like any of the girls but for the one in the office.
(The secretary and not the bimbo bitch model.)

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It would if this was a normal AVN, but I'm afraid we ran with abby normal. Having a lot of impactful choices take a lot of time to account for, then make the characters all react to those choices and it kind of ballooned things mid game. But we are over the hump and plan to finish it like we started and thankfully the paths/choices are paring down gradually as we approach the endgame stuff and side arcs are finishing up.

But we learned enough to not do things quite this way next game, chances are it will be a lot more episodic and while impactful with choice, it will be more uniform in how it impacts future episodes (hopefully cutting down on the bloat).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It would if this was a normal AVN, but I'm afraid we ran with abby normal. Having a lot of impactful choices take a lot of time to account for, then make the characters all react to those choices and it kind of ballooned things mid game. But we are over the hump and plan to finish it like we started and thankfully the paths/choices are paring down gradually as we approach the endgame stuff and side arcs are finishing up.

But we learned enough to not do things quite this way next game, chances are it will be a lot more episodic and while impactful with choice, it will be more uniform in how it impacts future episodes (hopefully cutting down on the bloat).
That only answered the very minor part of my post.
It really does not mater anyway like I said I stop playing once the condition of the will came out and there would not be a harem route.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That only answered the very minor part of my post.
It really does not mater anyway like I said I stop playing once the condition of the will came out and there would not be a harem route.
I know, but that was the only part of your post I felt I could expunge on. The harem stuff has been hashed and rehashed and there are dozens of references in the thread. Including this one from me yesterday one page back... https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-22-cheekygimp.10549/page-1382#post-8337046

But like you said, doesn't matter so sorry we wasted each others time. :p

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

so funny I had to stop here :ROFLMAO: memory of the movie hit hard......
View attachment download.jfif View attachment download.jfif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Big props to the developing team, especially the writers for the conversations with Theresa, it was very pleasant to follow through with all the intricacies . The renders are obviously great, but the church and religiousness of the conversation added to the diplomatic and sophisticated build up to the scenes is not something I've often found, Amazing!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Big props to the developing team, especially the writers for the conversations with Theresa, it was very pleasant to follow through with all the intricacies . The renders are obviously great, but the church and religiousness of the conversation added to the diplomatic and sophisticated build up to the scenes is not something I've often found, Amazing!
IMHO, a simple "Praise jeebus and fuck my whore hole!" would have sufficed, but I am a traditionalist.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022

I stop playing when the condition of the will came out, plus I really did not like any of the girls but for the one in the office.
(The secretary and not the bimbo bitch model.)
You stopped playing after the will conditions...just because of that!?
So you didn't have the foursome in the beach house or the fun and games with Jolina&Jenna at the same time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You stopped playing after the will conditions...just because of that!?
So you didn't have the foursome in the beach house or the fun and games with Jolina&Jenna at the same time?
I guess you missed this part of that sentience "plus I really did not like any of the girls but for the one in the office."
(I forgot her name.)

None of the other girls have anything for me, the milf's are to old for one.
That old milf next door if I had a gun would have shot her the very first interaction with her.

• Angry

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I guess you missed this part of that sentience "plus I really did not like any of the girls but for the one in the office."
(I forgot her name.)

None of the other girls have anything for me, the milf's are to old for one.
That old milf next door if I had a gun would have shot her the very first interaction with her.
Angel was the receptionist, Wanda was the model you met there, and it's Monica's office. Not sure which one of them you are talking about. Also have no idea why you still follow the thread of a game you don't play anymore. I always find that puzzling. :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Angel was the receptionist, Wanda was the model you met there, and it's Monica's office. Not sure which one of them you are talking about. Also have no idea why you still follow the thread of a game you don't play anymore. I always find that puzzling. :unsure:
Yes I think it was Angel.

Well I came back to ask a question that still has not been answered.

Now I will add to that question, can we choose Angel only?
Or is she not allowed in the game.

• Angry

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Well I’m fairly certain you can end up with any of the LIs including Angel. You should also be able to choose no one. Although Monica, Jenna, and Katie are the only ones you have to cut contact with in order to get your share. I would never but hey if that’s what you want it should be an option.

Reactions: acewinz

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Neither? : s Unless you want to do a solo girl playthrough.
Every now and then i like to remind you my sincere recommendation: This game is daaaaamn long (and of course all worth it) and so bloathed with verbouse dialogs. If MC goes too monogamous on your route, the games liteally blueballs you. So, for the endings, don't be too harsh on the sidefucks. The result risks to end up boring.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Every now and then i like to remind you my sincere recommendation: This game is daaaaamn long (and of course all worth it) and so bloathed with verbouse dialogs. If MC goes too monogamous on your route, the games liteally blueballs you. So, for the endings, don't be too harsh on the sidefucks. The result risks to end up boring.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
I'd played a bit into 22 and I can see that you need to start making choices on who to keep and who to ditch, but I'm just curious of who all you can keep in the end. Katie and her bitches seem a natural group. Wanda and Angel seem a group you could keep. Jenna and Katie maybe, or at least Jenna and the coffee shop chick. Could you hook up with the hate fucker? Though why anyone would want to is beyond me.

I guess the one thing I like is that saving at the end of 21 pretty much lets you springboard into the different paths without replaying from the beginning because holy shit this game is long.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I guess the one thing I like is that saving at the end of 21 pretty much lets you springboard into the different paths without replaying from the beginning because holy shit this game is long.
Yeah, we don't lack for content, but size can be an issue for some.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes