Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If I had to choose just the one girl (and the route was available) I'd choose Debbie, she's fun, doesn't mind the threesome side (except it would probably only be Lily as the third, but that's not a bad set-up). Katie is just too unstable, Jenna is nice, but the glasses are distracting and don't do her face justice and being with just her or Katie will only cause issues in that household. Jolina is ok as well, but not sure where here path is going (cafe issues where I am in the game at the moment). The whole Bella/Elaine thing is fun but bound to blow up at some time. The older ladies (Monica and Zarah) just have no appeal to me....I do like me some MILF, but sorry they are just not pretty at all.
I see that person saying in here he doesn't like anyone except the receptionist (Angel), which, to me, is a bit weirdly specific for someone who plays these sorts of games.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Correct Banner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry grabbed the wrong one the first time
Looking good. Kinda crowded (our fault there). I hope we don't add any more girls or there is going to need to be a royal rumble to see who gets to stay on the banner. :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes