WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Librarian's Raffle officially open
You have to guess: who is Dizzy; who is Golddigger; and who sent the Mail
The rich prize consists of an autographed photo of the fabulous Librarian and will be hand-delivered by the one of the devilish trio CELL
I forfeit but the answer to all 3 questions is probably the same. Who sent the email could be different than the gold digger Dizzy. Bella and Jolina in some combination.

Reactions: Ghostload

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I always assumed Dizzy and the Gold Digger where the same person. There are only three heirs.
If we use Cleo as a reference on this the Mc has option to ask about the other GD but the reply is Viper

Cleo Ask: is there any question you'd like to ask me? The spirits are gone but I'm still close enough to maybe give ya a little peek at something else. One question?
MC ask (Ask about the gold-digger) Cleo responds "About the viper? I don't know if this.. She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature.
So they seem to be one and the same.

Cleo see these in MC paths ...
1: A mother figure? She wants to tell you something but she cannot... kept apart but it was the fault of another...But now she wants you in her life. And in her home. And you are most definitely in her heart. But I see her surrounded by the money with the money connected to her house...
I think we are led to believe this could be Monica at first glance, or more Likely though its Elaine. my exception Monica being an unlikely GD or biological mommy's lover not Donald's! to throw in the monkey wrench.

#2: It keeps bringing me back to the money. I see a viper coilin about the money. An coiling all over the Mc, It be a real cold one, with plans on top a' more plans
This is the Viper and the actual other GD

Reactions: lordofhirunds
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes