Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Cleo Ask: is there any question you'd like to ask me? The spirits are gone but I'm still close enough to maybe give ya a little peek at something else. One question?
MC ask (Ask about the gold-digger) Cleo responds "About the viper? I don't know if this.. She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature.
What i get from this line is that the gold digger might be called Dizzy by name or by nickname, but she is not a dizzy person actually.

I fail to see how this implies two different persons. Maybe i should play the story again but i don't remember to ever had the impression there were two mysterious women involved.

And again, there are clearly only 3 heirs. If Donald had Elain and two lovers there would have been likely a forth heir, maybe getting a fixed part rather then to join in the challenge.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
What i get from this line is that the gold digger might be called Dizzy by name or by nickname, but she is not a dizzy person actually.

I fail to see how this implies two different persons. Maybe i should play the story again but i don't remember to ever had the impression there were two mysterious women involved.

And again, there are clearly only 3 heirs. If Donald had Elain and two lovers there would have been likely a forth heir, maybe getting a fixed part rather then to join in the challenge.
I'm sure I said "Dizzy" and the "2nd Gold Digger" and the "Viper" all refer to the same person. should we believe Mrs. Cleo.

Reactions: Machete

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Shit. CellStudios is going to cream his pants.
I have a Question for CellStudios, When I made this Banner it seems as if (only) Joline and the Librarian are of the same complexion. as the face fit so seamless over her image. So my Question is; is the Librarian Jo's mom, or Grandma? or is his future telling? just a thought.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Good game overall. I like the variation in characters, although (and I can't believe I'm saying this) the girls are almost too easy. I hate grind, but other than the sisters nobody has been any challenge at all for the MC.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Good game overall. I like the variation in characters, although (and I can't believe I'm saying this) the girls are almost too easy. I hate grind, but other than the sisters nobody has been any challenge at all for the MC.
I was thinking the other day about what a cast of very different girls who all feel pretty much real and well characterized this game has.

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
Is there anywhere to download this game only up to Ep 21? I searched the thread but with damn near 1400 pages worth I might have missed something

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Is there anywhere to download this game only up to Ep 21? I searched the thread but with damn near 1400 pages worth I might have missed something
The post on the OP is the whole game episodes 1-22. Why would you not want the last chapter? :unsure:

If that is the case and you only want up to episode 21 you could become a patreon and download it from there. I think you only have to be a $1 supporter to get the game up to 21. Either that or you'd have to get a patreon to DM you a link or something. Of course you could just download the whole game and stop after 21.

eddk

Dec 2, 2017
The post on the OP is the whole game episodes 1-22. Why would you not want the last chapter? :unsure:

If that is the case and you only want up to episode 21 you could become a patreon and download it from there. I think you only have to be a $1 supporter to get the game up to 21. Either that or you'd have to get a patreon to DM you a link or something. Of course you could just download the whole game and stop after 21.
I want to use the DrAddy mod and unfortunately its onhold and incompatible with ep22. I found the Patreon and it has up to episode 18 out for the public but i figured since this is f95 there might be someone out there with a link of some sort for 1-21 by itself. Its fine if there isnt but i figured it was worth the shot. Generally the files for the game aren't separated by episode, as far as I know, so I didn't consider downloading it like that as an option.

Reactions: wolfpackjac3

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
What gets me about that is you don't really get that you can't get all the girls all at the same time until 20+ chapters in, cause up til then you most certainly can. I would put it at 4 or 5 til the last couple of chapters flipping the script on you suddenly

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I want to use the DrAddy mod and unfortunately its onhold and incompatible with ep22. I found the Patreon and it has up to episode 18 out for the public but i figured since this is f95 there might be someone out there with a link of some sort for 1-21 by itself. Its fine if there isnt but i figured it was worth the shot. Generally the files for the game aren't separated by episode, as far as I know, so I didn't consider downloading it like that as an option.
I googled a EP 21 file (seems to be a compressed version), but I don't have checked/downloaded it myself:

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I want to comeback and thank all the devs! This game is defo top 1 on this site for me. Also, folks hate katie too much on here! I think she is my top 2 so i might be biased! Still Jenna top 1 bar none! The sister 3some is something...i feel i might invest money in once i get it.

Reactions: m4pII and acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes