Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Ok so I figured out who the 3rd person is in the dad's will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I rejected Bella and gave Elaine the house. Didn't want him to be like his father. Though I may start a new route where I am a selfish @#$% just to see where it goes. It's just not in my nature to be that way, even in a game. heheh

JGoat

Mar 15, 2022
lol, I took the house. Not because I listen to Bella or because I want to be a dick to Elaine. My first choice girl is Lily, and her dream is to have a family and kids. So I figured I would just take the house. In the game it's a easy choice, in real life I would probably have some sleepless nights hahaha.
I also took the house figuring you can always sell for like a $1 or give it to Elaine later after you find out the truth.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Kept the house. If Elaine is evil as it is making us feel, then yay, new house. If not, then whoops. Maybe we get an option later to sell it to her for like a buck or something.

Either way, my main is Katie, so I'm already losing my share of the money. Got a beach house and car, so don't really need the house. So sell the house for a nice amount of cash and get my payout that way. Sure it won't be the tons of money from the inheritance, but I'm not giving up Katie for some cash. Or even sell the beach house and keep the house. Both are prime real estate, so either will net a pretty penny.

Reactions: Harlaw and acewinz

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
I don't believe this conversation happens this way in the base game. :p
Apologies for digging up an old discussion...

acewinz here was referring to a conversation in Episode 10 (Scene 2) between MC and Monica as they drive to Monica's work, where she brings up the "hot blonde" in the coffee shop.
There are then a few comments in the thread about how the IC mod changes a lot.

I was just playing through Ep 10 of what I thought was the base game (certainly Monica isn't the MC's mother!), and saw exactly the same conversation (well, Monica says "eh" instead of "uh" at one point).

So was acewinz joking/misremembering/something, or is the version I'm playing not in fact the base game?

Paranoid Heart-Seeker.

Reactions: Ghostload

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
[/SPOILER]93"]
Apologies for digging up an old discussion...

acewinz here was referring to a conversation in Episode 10 (Scene 2) between MC and Monica as they drive to Monica's work, where she brings up the "hot blonde" in the coffee shop.
There are then a few comments in the thread about how the IC mod changes a lot.

I was just playing through Ep 10 of what I thought was the base game (certainly Monica isn't the MC's mother!), and saw exactly the same conversation (well, Monica says "eh" instead of "uh" at one point).

So was acewinz joking/misremembering/something, or is the version I'm playing not in fact the base game?

Paranoid Heart-Seeker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob229

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Can someone post the status update from 21st June?
Ill give you the general idea of the post without actually having access to it.

"We no longer give out release dates until just before we release, we are progressing nicely with the next update and it will be ready when it is ready, so you can list that down as Soon"

Someone tell me how I did when the actual status is posted ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ill give you the general idea of the post without actually having access to it.

"We no longer give out release dates until just before we release, we are progressing nicely with the next update and it will be ready when it is ready, so you can list that down as Soon"

Someone tell me how I did when the actual status is posted ;)
Well Cheeky did also include when it is not going to be (in case people need to save a month or so to pay for gas!) and the NSFW portion included teasers. :D

Reactions: Savilesavile

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
The gym scene has opened so many doors now. Like doing both katie and jenna both seem doable wonder if we can actually keep it. From what we see of jenna since shes ok with us fucking her sister in front of her she literally seems ok with anything. Debbbie and jenna seem like the only women ok with a full on harem

Reactions: acewinz

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Just started ep22...not happy with the Natasha situation (not sure if that was a previous choice causing her to be such a B).
Wouldn't mind ending up with Jolina, but still not 100% sure what photo she was saying was the woman on the cctv...you never actually see the one she was looking at...so could be something going on there (with the 'other' woman).
I would like to end up with either Jolina (and of course then get the inheritance and assuming she's not playing me) or Katie.
If there was ever going to be a choose anything you want option then it would be Debbie&Lily combination with the three of us living together so Lily could have the kids she wants, Debbie gets Lily when she wants and I get both of them all day long.
I'll stick with the suggested WT/mod for now and save at the interesting parts so I can go back and see what happens (like if I tell Natasha to get lost and she releases whatever she has on her phone)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just started ep22...not happy with the Natasha situation (not sure if that was a previous choice causing her to be such a B).
Wouldn't mind ending up with Jolina, but still not 100% sure what photo she was saying was the woman on the cctv...you never actually see the one she was looking at...so could be something going on there (with the 'other' woman).
I would like to end up with either Jolina (and of course then get the inheritance and assuming she's not playing me) or Katie.
If there was ever going to be a choose anything you want option then it would be Debbie&Lily combination with the three of us living together so Lily could have the kids she wants, Debbie gets Lily when she wants and I get both of them all day long.
I'll stick with the suggested WT/mod for now and save at the interesting parts so I can go back and see what happens (like if I tell Natasha to get lost and she releases whatever she has on her phone)
In my last playthrough i also invited Jolina to the beach house, but i had to regret it almost immediately after Bella showed up.
I didn't do anything with Bella in that playthrough but the game just decided to send her to the beach house anyway.
And when i told her that she better go to an hotel because i didn't want to have her messing with me here, she went angry and just after this Jolina didn't want to speak to me and almost told me i was an asshole!!
WHAT!!! that bitch dare to speak to me like this in my own house just after i invited her here to save her ass!!!o_O
So i immediately saved my game, loaded the save in a save game editor and erased any trace of her :ROFLMAO:
So now she has been litterally disintegrated by my unstopable wrath, and she will know that my name is The Lord when i lay my vengence upon her!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The gym scene has opened so many doors now. Like doing both katie and jenna both seem doable wonder if we can actually keep it. From what we see of jenna since shes ok with us fucking her sister in front of her she literally seems ok with anything. Debbbie and jenna seem like the only women ok with a full on harem
Jenna is an awsome little minx, i love her, in my last playthrough i just kept Katie and Jenna after ch22, hmm.. i also had kept Jolina but we had an... issue because of Bella and she got ... exterminated, so i just have the two left! :love:

Reactions: danieldam

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Jenna is an awsome little minx, i love her, in my last playthrough i just kept Katie and Jenna after ch22, hmm.. i also had kept Jolina but we had an... issue because of Bella and she got ... exterminated, so i just have the two left! :love:
Yeah, I can see the Jolina thing is going to blow up somehow.....haven't got to that point yet and my security team haven't told me who tried to turn up at the beach house the day before, probably Bella from what you said. Bella always looked like trouble.
I agree about Jenna...there's a path to keep Jenna & Katie, that's a shock.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Jolina has been the absolute most accommodating character to date.

I'm fairly certain that I can pick all the worst dialogue options and still get her into bed as a friend with benefits.

Yeah, she rejected me at first, but that was only because she thought I was with someone else and that we were exclusive.

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not sure how many of you folks follow these games on twitter, but given I'm the hyperactive one online in our group and I've pretty much already maxed out my discord presence in our chan. I started a WTHI twitter account and had Cheeky retweet/link me (you can find his twitter on the front page, and mine in my sig).

Hoping those of you who aren't in a position to support the development financially could help us on the publicity side of things with some likes/follows/retweets, etc. I'll be as engaging there as I am here, but I also have some more leeway to post extra content there you normally would only get from Cheeky on patreon (assuming I can generate some interest). Also given it is twitter we don't have to worry about over spamming our patreon. :)

Anyway, hope to see some of you there. Thanks

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hi guys... is this like a harem game ? or like isit like ur stuck with choices and miss out others ? ntr ?
Not a harem game, but there are multi-girl endings. Choices are more impactful than you find in most games, but you often have a lot of chances to change courses with the girls/story, but the further along you get, the more important choices get. There is a dash of Netori (mc stealing others, optionally), but no hard NTR (there are options for encouraging lesbianism).

Reactions: fufu123

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Not a harem game, but there are multi-girl endings. Choices are more impactful than you find in most games, but you often have a lot of chances to change courses with the girls/story, but the further along you get, the more important choices get. There is a dash of Netori (mc stealing others, optionally), but no hard NTR (there are options for encouraging lesbianism).
thanks for the info =) would check this out now

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes