4t4doruk

May 15, 2020
hi I was doing a Bella playthrough and at the end of the chapter 22 it said "Based on prior decisions, Bella's lust attribute will no longer be used. Her current lust and relationship scores will be combined into a single relations" does that mean the Bella path is closed I couldn't really understand

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hi I was doing a Bella playthrough and at the end of the chapter 22 it said "Based on prior decisions, Bella's lust attribute will no longer be used. Her current lust and relationship scores will be combined into a single relations" does that mean the Bella path is closed I couldn't really understand
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4t4doruk

Benares

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone ,
No message from the devs since April, we have to start worrying or what?
or I missed a message about a future update.
The dev's slave, i mean partner, AKA Acewinz, writes a couple messages a day at least, last one 4 messages above yours.
don't worry.
Still early for an ETA but they're working on it

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The dev's slave, i mean partner, AKA Acewinz, writes a couple messages a day at least, last one 4 messages above yours.
don't worry.
Still early for an ETA but they're working on it
I've been promoted thank you! I'm now slave driver! Cell is well... mostly enslaved in a rendering cell and seems content there oddly enough. The new guy, Wiz, is still in the process of being "broken" in.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
In case anyone is interested. I updated my twitter below with a blooper from last EP and some minor EP23 teasers. Some follows/retweets/replies are appreciated. Trying to see if this is a viable way to reach some new fans. :) And some of it is even SFW in case that is an issue for you ;).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes