Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

From Patron folks: they are working.....

Dev Update 7th June
Hi All,
Just wanted to give you an update on Episode 23. Progress has been slow but steady. I would estimate that we have approx. 30% of the episode complete.
I know this isn't exactly earth-shattering progress but before everyone starts panicking :) , note that the first few weeks always take longer because we don't jump full-blast into writing / art as we have to do the planning, scene set-up, picking clothes, etc.

So no estimated due date yet but as confirmed last month, the only thing that's for sure is that there will not be a release this month. I'll let you know well before the end of this month how we are looking so that anyone not happy with progress can delete or reduce their pledge.
Confirmed scenes for this episode will be:

Jolina / Bella scenes: If one or both of the girls are staying in the beach house.

Cosplay conventions scene with Jenna: In addition to Jenna, there'll be one or two familiar faces there (and some new ones) so it will still be a fun scene to play even if you're not dating Jenna.

Debbie: We finally get to take Debbie out for a solo date.

Elaine scene: Full scene with Elaine where a lot of questions will be answered....

I have also completed the episode 20 walkthrough and I'll finish episode 21 this month and 22 next month. I hate writing these things - It is so painstaking / boring but it's a necessary evil. Both for those that want a walkthrough and for me to spot & correct tiny errors / issues that nobody has noticed and to get reminders of past events. I'll post the WT for the relevant tiers after this post.

I will also post a 4K poll in the next couple of days....

Thanks,

CG
No Monica ? :( :( :(

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm a little behind on this game...and talking of 'behind', I just watched the beach house four-some......
Stunning, would have liked some more time with Lily, but the Debbie scenes were magnificent

Jun 6, 2021
Can't wait for my Kublai Khan ways to catch up to me. Being romantic with everyone at once. This will be the best nuclear meltdown in history. Though a couple of the ladies might not actually care according to their text and the fact you can be honest with them.

It's okay though, in the end they will be in my harem. Because I will build an army and capture them all. Like a real Khan.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Can't wait for my Kublai Khan ways to catch up to me. Being romantic with everyone at once. This will be the best nuclear meltdown in history. Though a couple of the ladies might not actually care according to their text and the fact you can be honest with them.

It's okay though, in the end they will be in my harem. Because I will build an army and capture them all. Like a real Khan.
Lol, yeah, the Bella/Jenna/Katie/Monica situation has yet to surface. Just glad that Katie was sort of onboard with the Lilly/Debbie hookup

Reactions: Ghostload

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I gotta ask after a while of waiting for meaty updates
is it possible to go harem route or is one love interest advisable? xD

Reactions: Ghostload

erimit

Mar 28, 2018
I really love Lily especially at the Party , i nearly peed myself and the first family movienight was the burner, the conversation about fingering made me nearly bereathless from laughing(y)(y)(y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes