NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah, we definitely ended up with more side content than we intended. We just kept having ideas and then had to see them through. It is also very much CellStudios fault. Every time we ask for side characters who aren't attractive, he comes out with some models that are incredible and we end up using them in sexual ways... then the next thing you know they have backstories and arcs. CheekyGimp is honestly just as bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, that all said, we are definitely ready to move toward the ending while we tie up everything currently going on and there should be primary story progress every step of the way now till conclusion.
That's some genius/wicked moves you guys are doing that make us hard to focus on main courses LMAO! I guess I just need to keep up my story progress until I'm left with a large void to wait for next update :D

Reactions: acewinz

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, we definitely ended up with more side content than we intended. We just kept having ideas and then had to see them through. It is also very much CellStudios fault. Every time we ask for side characters who aren't attractive, he comes out with some models that are incredible and we end up using them in sexual ways... then the next thing you know they have backstories and arcs. CheekyGimp is honestly just as bad.

Anyway, that all said, we are definitely ready to move toward the ending while we tie up everything currently going on and there should be primary story progress every step of the way now till conclusion.
A redhead you say. Dont tempt me with a good time

Reactions: acewinz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Thanks CellStudios

And CheekyGimp

And acewinz for not being so authorative....

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

How dare you blame me.

My guy over here is havin a bad day :cry:

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
How dare you blame me.

My guy over here is havin a bad day :cry:

Well he likes Katie at least. :LOL:

You guys have gotten some bad reviews as of late. My favorite I think is the guy who bitched about you guys pushing your political agenda. Political Agenda? I mean what the fuck. Has Monica been walking around this whole time with a Trump bumper sticker on her ass and I just missed it? :unsure:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

You guys have gotten some bad reviews as of late. My favorite I think is the guy who bitched about you guys pushing your political agenda. Political Agenda? I mean what the fuck. Has Monica been walking around this whole time with a Trump bumper sticker on her ass and I just missed it? :unsure:
I didn't think the game was political either until the Theresa abortion clinic scene followed by the Wanda side trip to the Klan rally. A bit too on the nose if you ask me. And don't get me started on the MC stating his pronouns to everyone he meets! Who writes this stuff anyway? Oh well, my internet cafe time is up. Back to the monastery for me!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I think it is mainly because the early game is dated now, and we aren't overly worrying about it till we finish the game. Although I have seen some of the fiddling Cell has been doing when he finds spare time. The plan was initially just to update all the now gen8 chars to their final forms from day 1 once we are done, tweak some of the early game lighting, add some animations/better ones to some of the early sex (along with the updated mc gen8 and penis), and add music and possibly some musical sequences for effect while polishing the rougher prose.

But Cell convinced us that if we are going to re-render a lot of the early game anyway, why not update Monica's house along with it and I've seen the "new" place... it is sexy and vibrant. It is the same place, just all updated textures and an outside. Oh, and the characters like Monica who will be updated early, will also see updated clothing/outfits in the re-renderd stuff. When I saw the new dress she had on in the Episode 1 images Cell teased us with for what he had in mind, I actually had some pangs on nostalgia for the bluky red sweater dress she wore before... even though the new outfit was phenominal. Anyway, we just need to finish the game so we can do those things.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I think it is mainly because the early game is dated now, and we aren't overly worrying about it till we finish the game. Although I have seen some of the fiddling Cell has been doing when he finds spare time. The plan was initially just to update all the now gen8 chars to their final forms from day 1 once we are done, tweak some of the early game lighting, add some animations/better ones to some of the early sex (along with the updated mc gen8 and penis), and add music and possibly some musical sequences for effect while polishing the rougher prose.

But Cell convinced us that if we are going to re-render a lot of the early game anyway, why not update Monica's house along with it and I've seen the "new" place... it is sexy and vibrant. It is the same place, just all updated textures and an outside. Oh, and the characters like Monica who will be updated early, will also see updated clothing/outfits in the re-renderd stuff. When I saw the new dress she had on in the Episode 1 images Cell teased us with for what he had in mind, I actually had some pangs on nostalgia for the bluky red sweater dress she wore before... even though the new outfit was phenominal. Anyway, we just need to finish the game so we can do those things.
:eek: Cell wants to do more work and it's not on a pregnant librarian or some other fucked up thing. I find this hard to believe but can't wait to see it.

justaguy44

Jun 30, 2018
Wait. Wait. There's music in this AVN? Doesn't matter, I still wouldn't turn on the sound. Every single AVN I play, I play with the sound AND music off. Just too much of a distraction. Every once in a great while, when it's clear there's been a noise that MC has heard, and it seems like it's important to further the game, I will go back, turn the sound on, and play the scene again. But immediately after that, off it goes. For me, music and sound do NOT add anything to the game. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but there you go.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Wait. Wait. There's music in this AVN? Doesn't matter, I still wouldn't turn on the sound. Every single AVN I play, I play with the sound AND music off. Just too much of a distraction. Every once in a great while, when it's clear there's been a noise that MC has heard, and it seems like it's important to further the game, I will go back, turn the sound on, and play the scene again. But immediately after that, off it goes. For me, music and sound do NOT add anything to the game. I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but there you go.
wouldnt say you are in minority...more like silent majority:WeSmart::BootyTime:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

Lol, yeah I remember that polital review, I sent it too Ace like "wtf?"

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG and EJW

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Just finish playing ep22 and I have to say every "big choice" makes my heart stop beating a little bit (I guess I deserve it for being a depraved harem lover). And I notice that during the big choice of
which interests me quite a bit since I
. Could it be a sign of a future
relationship option? The same applies to the fact that MC can be given a choice to
. Could that be another potential
relationship at home? I love and hate this game so much (be seriously kudos to the developers!) for messing my mind so much that I have to create multiple saves from scratch in order to see how they play out in future updates, which could be a bit time-consuming (and struggling in terms of making choices).o_O

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
for messing my mind so much that I have to create multiple saves from scratch in order to see how they play out in future updates, which could be a bit time-consuming (and struggling in terms of making choices).o_O
You could always use the quickstart to set conditions you want manually without replaying.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes