Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
For the life of me, I can't even remember Porsche.
She gives you a BJ in the bathroom while some douche tries to make it with Angel. He gets her to distract you basically at some club, I forget the exact storyline but I had a saved game at that point or I wouldn't have remembered her either.

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Something I hadn't considered until now. If you end up fulfilling your conditions and taking the money, you will almost certainly lose Debbie and Lily as well. If you are on the FWB path with Katie and end up with the foursome, you either have to accept Katie as exclusive, or you lose the two sidekicks as well. Nothing has happened that leads me to believe you can still carry on with either of them if you cut ties with that family.

It actually makes the decision a little harder as I have long since decided I was taking the money.

If indeed Elaine's condition is that she has to make sure she is in possession of the house, the amount MC receives goes up when her share is added back into the prize pool as it were if you decide to keep the house for yourself and tell Elaine to get to steppin'.

Frankly, Katie is too much of a control freak for My tastes. Jenna has that creepy remote voyeur and hacking thing that makes me want to keep my distance. I don't have a problem with Monica, but her path just felt too much like incest for me, as does the Elaine path. So yeah, gimme the money.

Sooooo... Where does my MC go for his main LI in the above scenario?

Heh, I was all set to start pleading for Natasha to get upgraded to a main character until she pulled that blackmail shit. Yeah I know, we went a bit overboard on that whole revenge thing, but still.

I think Jolina and Bella are a couple if you have them both in the friendzone, could have a great triad but Bella has been pretty slippery, so I don't trust her and who knows if they would even be down for that?

Angel works for Monica so it would make it too dangerous, so she's out.

So that leaves us with Wanda. She's kind of broken, but MC seems to have shown he can be the right sort of (dominant) influence on her. And she swings a mean vase so that's a point in her favor. Of course we don't know if Wanda would even want a real relationship with MC.

Ah screw it. Just take the money, and live in my beach house. Spend it all on hookers and blow.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
She gives you a BJ in the bathroom while some douche tries to make it with Angel. He gets her to distract you basically at some club, I forget the exact storyline but I had a saved game at that point or I wouldn't have remembered her either.
Oh right, she was the hired companion date of the douchebag. It wasn't a club, it was the house of that older guy that would hit on Angel at the agency, which MC scared off due to acting like Angel's he-might-be-a-little-unhinged boyfriend.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
-Nothing, but getting caught.
Aye, that is the rub ain't it? And while my first instinct indeed is to hunt and conquer, there are consequences and complications that CheekyGimp has written in after rubbing his evil little hands together while cackling that you can't possibly foresee... just like real life!

"Well you're the one that made this bed and now you gotta sleep in it. Whatcha gonna do now, champ?" -CheekyGimp's you-just-fucked-yourself-over branching choice menu

And just to be clear, I so very much just hate that, but the story is so very good, you just can't help but admire CheekyGimp's genius of a storyline. (Even though he won't give you that harem path that you really really want, goddammit.) :ROFLMAO::p

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm. You don't remember her eh? May have to fix that. Cell's models are too impressive to be easily forgotten.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload

TkOHarley

Dec 29, 2019
My own choices... I had to replay parts of the game to put names to faces as it's been a while, so I edited your image and put names on the faces. I'll also attach my Photoshop file for this, each image is a separate layer so anyone else can drag these around and make their own, just for fun. ;)

View attachment 1924499

View attachment 1924500
Heres My Own List. Better characters go further left.
1657835120074.png

15: Porsche. Too small a role to matter to me
14: Also a relatively small role. Sexy but is just temptation.
13: A fun character but severely held back by how bad she looks. She looks old and haggard. The new haircut was nice tho.
12:Good sex scenes but her face seriously creeps me out. Its something about her nose. I just don't feel attracted to her.
11:OK so heres were we get the saucy stuff. A lot of y'all seem to really like Katie, which I can't really understand. I find her 'banter' gets repetitive and cringey really quickly. Every conversation with her follows the same pattern:
Katie: "Hey bro, I'm a fucking queen"
PC: "Dirty Joke Haha"
Katie: Oh my god, you're not fucking serious haha. Man I'm such a fucking jealous person, did I tell you I'm a fucking jealous person?"
PC: "Jealousy joke haha"
Katie: Oh my god, you're not fucking serious haha. I fucking love you. Fucking bye."

Rinse, repeat for 20 episodes. Now, I am exaggerating. There is development with her and things change. But the long bouts of Joke Response Joke Response never cease. The 2nd point against Katie is that her looks seem to suddenly downgrade a few episodes in. The first few episodes, she looks really hot, with lovely skin and a pretty face. Then suddenly, her skin gets a lot of red hues, like sunburns, and her face seems to change a little. Or maybe it's her new hairstyle. Whatever it is, she just suddenly becomes really unattractive to me.

10. OK So Jenna is interesting in that she's the opposite of Katie. She starts off unattractive then becomes pretty banging. The issue for me is just how BAD she did look in the beginning. Her skin was literally grey. For a long time, I really did not feel any attraction for her, and that sort of dampened her eventual glow up for me. Her personality isn't as annoying as Katies, but she takes special liberties with your privacy which is kinda annoying. Overall, I she's not bad objectively, I just don't like her.

9. Angel is completely average in every way.

8. Natasha is quite hot and her scenes are SPICY.

7. Jolina is the one I feel I should be most attracted to, but for some reason I'm not. Maybe I've just seen her 'look' too often in these kinds of games. Fairly fun sex scenes and personality tho. She ain't bad. She just isn't great either.

6. Theresa excites the kink side of me. Her personality is super fun to interact with and contributes to great tension in her sex scenes. She also looks really cool in a different way than you normally see.

5. Wanda starts off bad but gets really good. She's quite cute looking- it's just her attitude that's ugly. At least, it is until the game puts you into a sado-maso dynamic with her, and suddenly all her scenes are super hot with great tension. Just a lot of fun with her.

4. Elaine really grew with me over time. I'm still not sure what her full deal is, but sexual scenes with her are always super hot because they truly feel authentic and taboo. Getting her wet in the garage, Flirting with her, easing into a relationship with this woman who was a complete bitch to you before... it's a very satisfying route. Also she's is beautiful yet looks 'real'. Great design.

3. I don't know why so many of y'all don't appreciate Monica, she is 1. Fine as hell and 2. Full of scenes rife with sexual tension. To expand on these points, Monica is a hot ass Milf with lovely skin and actually alluring face. She really looks like she could be a MILF. Only drawbacks to her design is that she leans into the typical over sized breasts and ass that these MILF characters always have. But it's not so much that it takes me out of the scenes. And her scenes are great. From the get go, every scene with Monica is full of Taboo tension and desire. It's a great payoff when things finally do happen.

2. Lily is the hottest character IMO, and she's got a fun personality. All round, she's just really great.

1. On first glance, Debbie just looks like a normal girl with an average body. But then she starts flirting with you, and things happen and you see what she can do. And honestly, Debbie is just the absolute sexiest character in this game. Every scene with her is super hot. The things she does and the way she acts is unbelievably alluring. And she's just got a genuinely fun, friendly and flirty personality to boot. The fact that her body has realistic proportions also helps amplify her hotness I think. She deserves her spot as my Number 1.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Heres My Own List. Better characters go further left.
View attachment 1925817

2. Lily is the hottest character IMO, and she's got a fun personality. All round, she's just really great.

1. On first glance, Debbie just looks like a normal girl with an average body. But then she starts flirting with you, and things happen and you see what she can do. And honestly, Debbie is just the absolute sexiest character in this game. Every scene with her is super hot. The things she does and the way she acts is unbelievably alluring. And she's just got a genuinely fun, friendly and flirty personality to boot. The fact that her body has realistic proportions also helps amplify her hotness I think. She deserves her spot as my Number 1.
yes, yes, yes......If I could be part of a permanent three some with Debbie and Lily then the rest can get lost and as long as it's not a problem because I can't see Katie, I'd take the money. To be honest as it's a year on year thing, why not keep Katie out of the picture for a year after telling her why and taking just a years money to keep you going (after selling the main house out from under Elaine) and just live in the beach house with the trio and enjoy that foursome you had previously. Even if Katie eventually gets fed up with the other two or they do then you have a couple of good options.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
so what are the chances of an incest patch?
There's no incest in this game, aside from his affair with his step mother. The story wouldn't make sense with it. This isn't a game with incest that took it out to avoid censorship, there was never any intended. You need to rewrite the story to do it, which would be ridiculous considering how many other incest games there are out there. Try just playing it for what it is. It has a good story as is.

Reactions: hawk784563

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I'm quite sure there was once an Incest Patch. It added some 'spice' and natural tension since you became related to the women you moved in with. Whatever happened to that patch... I have no clue.
I don't recall there ever being one. Would require significant rewrites.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
My own choices... I had to replay parts of the game to put names to faces as it's been a while, so I edited your image and put names on the faces. I'll also attach my Photoshop file for this, each image is a separate layer so anyone else can drag these around and make their own, just for fun. ;)

View attachment 1924499

View attachment 1924500
Lily should be S Tier but otherwise i see no problem

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
When's the next update coming?
No set date, but things are looking good. The biggest scene (more like 5 scenes put together) is nearly complete and already in testing. The coding/writing is coming along but still a lot of rendering to be done. We also will likely be looking for more testers soon, so if you or anyone else here is a patreon you could message Cheeky on there to be considered. He usually pulls in some of the mid-high tier patreons pretty regularly.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes