ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
acewinz, camerade, looking at the banner with Elaine, I feel heartburn in my stomach =)
I was so enraged by her inhuman act with her own sister. but maybe I don’t know something about her that you know about her, which outweighs her bad deed?

Reactions: acewinz

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
acewinz, camerade, looking at the banner with Elaine, I feel heartburn in my stomach =)
I was so enraged by her inhuman act with her own sister. but maybe I don’t know something about her that you know about her, which outweighs her bad deed?
sexy as fuck (and fucked) milf, perhaps a bit on bitchy side, yet that just adds to her sexappeal.
what would you wanna to know more?
:cool:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I know a lot of things, but the only thing I will say is you can get some answers from Elaine yourself in the EP currently in production. ;)

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know a lot of things, but the only thing I will say is you can get some answers from Elaine yourself in the EP currently in production. ;)
dont..need...any..answers...just...need...to...properly..fuck...her...(at least)...once again!:HideThePain::whistle:

(btw, fingers crossed the scene will be a bit better "animated" - her (old/first) sex/fuck scene is poorly done in terms of "animations" fluidity/movement...(perhaps that was the librarian lover's sabotage:unsure::BootyTime:)

• Haha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
dont..need...any..answers...just...need...to...properly..fuck...her...(at least)...once again!:HideThePain::whistle:

(btw, fingers crossed the scene will be a bit better "animated" - her (old/first) sex/fuck scene is poorly done in terms of "animations" fluidity/movement...(perhaps that was the librarian lover's sabotage:unsure::BootyTime:)
Could also have been my direction,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i have episode 22. all i know what she trow her sister to street under the rain.
i say - GUILTY! because it is her sister - not stepsister not halfsister.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How many episodes are left before the end of the game? I think that on the strength of one or two and that's it. Or are there more events planned?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Those weren't meant to be animations, just a few renders and sometimes looped together for convienience. Unfortunately we don't have the "Cell Power" to really do more than 1-2 full animations per sex scene (doing the same animation from another angle is more doable). Maybe when (if) we get an additional full time artist.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Those weren't meant to be animations, just a few renders and sometimes looped together for convienience. Unfortunately we don't have the "Cell Power" to really do more than 1-2 full animations per sex scene (doing the same animation from another angle is more doable). Maybe when (if) we get an additional full time artist.
"animations" (loops of still renders) can be really good (sometimes even better than proper animations), and there are examples of those in WTHI, and in many other games, yet that elaine scene is way too simplified (proper "frames" short).
no need to go fully animated, yet adding/choosing a few more suitable stills for those few scenes would fix the thing, imo.
fingers crossed, as i have said, incoming scene will be better in that "animated" department.

nevertheless, you are doing an amazing job with the game overall, so having few imperfections here and there is perfectly understandable(y)
(personally i would prefer that imperfection isnt with elaine, yet thats just my duckluck:HideThePain:)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We have a lot to do still. Really depends on how big the EP's are.
I have a question about Natasha. But is it possible to do so in order to persuade Katerina to forgive her? I just don't want to be blackmailed by Natasha. really don't want to.
Natasha has already received her punishment from life - her boyfriend is not so good in bed. let her enjoy this "gift of fate."
don't touch the shit - it won't stink.

and is it possible to save the business of the coffee lady? (guilty, forgot her name, my fault) no, of course, I would be very happy to have her in my house in the position of a sex slave, but... I would be more pleased to "teach obedience" to her at her home.

Last edited:
  • Haha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have a question about Natasha. But is it possible to do so in order to persuade Katerina to forgive her? I just don't want to be blackmailed by Natasha. really don't want to.
Natasha has already received her punishment from life - her boyfriend is not so good in bed. let her enjoy this "gift of fate."

and is it possible to save the business of the coffee lady? (guilty, forgot her name, my fault) no, of course, I would be very happy to have her in my house in the position of a sex slave, but... I would be more pleased to "teach obedience" to her at her home.

As for Jolina, there will be

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The Natasha blackmail can be avoided (don't humiliate her at the party or let her blow you in the coffee shop), but that would negate seeing her again, but the "blackmail" can also be declined (though it may have some repercussions), but her arc will tidy up soon. As for getting her and Katie to get along... that is probably not in the cards.
no, I'm not talking about the fact that Katya and Natasha became friends (this is most likely impossible according to the script) - but I would agree at least to their mutual "cat neutrality" - that is, "I don't see you and you don't see me"

possibilities to help her/her business out in the coming episode (i suggest you spend time with Jenna even if just friendly with her).
god yes yes yes thanks you thanks you thanks you!!!

however, most likely, will have to obey father's will and break with Monica's family =(

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
i have episode 22. all i know what she trow her sister to street under the rain.
i say - GUILTY! because it is her sister - not stepsister not halfsister.
The thing that has been a constant in this game is that the MC never has full information. Since Elaine hasn't spoken to him for the past two episodes, all we have is that Bella SAID Elaine kicked her out. Do we know for a fact Bella is telling the truth? Nope, we sure don't.

I expect there will be some future twists when it comes to Elaine/Bella.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The thing that has been a constant in this game is that the MC never has full information. Since Elaine hasn't spoken to him for the past two episodes, all we have is that Bella SAID Elaine kicked her out. Do we know for a fact Bella is telling the truth? Nope, we sure don't.

I expect there will be some future twists when it comes to Elaine/Bella.
Bella lied?
although... I did not have the opportunity to come to Elaine's house and did not ask her why she "kicked out Bella". but was quick to accuse her.
God, how easy it is to manipulate me... how easy it is to deceive me...

but why would she do it? she lived on everything ready. I... I don't understand this. how old I am - and to this day I have not learned that people lie. I wonder if she is the third woman who is "unknown", indicated in the will? before that, I suspected the religious mother of that strange boy who molested Jenna as the "third". but now I started counting Bella as the "third".

Last edited:

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Bella lied?
although... I did not have the opportunity to come to Elaine's house and did not ask her why she "kicked out Bella". but was quick to accuse her.
God, how easy it is to manipulate me... how easy it is to deceive me...

but why would she do it? she lived on everything ready. I... I don't understand this. how old I am - and to this day I have not learned that people lie. I wonder if she is the third woman who is "unknown", indicated in the will? before that, I suspected the religious mother of that strange boy who molested Jenna as the "third". but now I started counting Bella as the "third".
The thing is we don't know whether or not Bella is telling the truth.

From the early chapters, we can see that not all is apparently as it seems with Bella. After being told by Elaine that he has until Thursday to pick up his stuff from her house, Bella shows up well before that with several boxes and a story about how Elaine threw it all out already. Now we have to ask ourselves why Elaine would tell you one day, then not wait for that day to toss out all his stuff.

One thing that is clear with Bella is she definitely wants to turn MC against Elaine. Yes, there are quite a few people I've seen here who are also believing Bella is the yet unknown third person in the will and it very well could be the case.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes