voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Bella lied?
although... I did not have the opportunity to come to Elaine's house and did not ask her why she "kicked out Bella". but was quick to accuse her.
God, how easy it is to manipulate me... how easy it is to deceive me...

but why would she do it? she lived on everything ready. I... I don't understand this. how old I am - and to this day I have not learned that people lie. I wonder if she is the third woman who is "unknown", indicated in the will? before that, I suspected the religious mother of that strange boy who molested Jenna as the "third". but now I started counting Bella as the "third".
Bella is my number one contender for the third will recipient. I think her behavior has been very strange throughout.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I love em all. Long hair is slimming, but short hair to me accentuates curves.
We all love something different. For me, it's women with long hair. My late wife's hair was down to her butt when we first met and was always down around her waist at least. Long, straight and blonde. She didn't mess with it and was always complimented on how it looked. She also always looked 20 years younger. Her best friend wanted hair like hers and we kept telling her, "just quit messing with your hair and it will be!".

But... to each his own. I did like Debbie in this game, she's really cute... with long hair, she would have been ranked at or near the top.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
There is also the Security Guard report: The unknown uninvited visitor to the Beach house SAID their name was Elaine......
... and then we see Bella?
i.e Bella said to security whatshe is Elaine. right?
maybe for some-sort of alibi?

i start to dislike all that.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
We all love something different. For me, it's women with long hair. My late wife's hair was down to her butt when we first met and was always down around her waist at least. Long, straight and blonde. She didn't mess with it and was always complimented on how it looked. She also always looked 20 years younger. Her best friend wanted hair like hers and we kept telling her, "just quit messing with your hair and it will be!".

But... to each his own. I did like Debbie in this game, she's really cute... with long hair, she would have been ranked at or near the top.
hehe
that the truth cannot be taken away - men are driven by long hair and women use it (of course, who is lucky with strong hair). I, for one, am one of those.

Reactions: Night Hacker

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The thing is we don't know whether or not Bella is telling the truth.

From the early chapters, we can see that not all is apparently as it seems with Bella. After being told by Elaine that he has until Thursday to pick up his stuff from her house, Bella shows up well before that with several boxes and a story about how Elaine threw it all out already. Now we have to ask ourselves why Elaine would tell you one day, then not wait for that day to toss out all his stuff.

One thing that is clear with Bella is she definitely wants to turn MC against Elaine. Yes, there are quite a few people I've seen here who are also believing Bella is the yet unknown third person in the will and it very well could be the case.
because women sometimes intuitively perceive everything - now I understand why Kathy, like a cat, was ready to scratch Bella's eyes and pull out all the hairs on her pussy.
yes, now it's for sure - Bella is lying and does not blush - a cat named Katie is confirmation of this.
Thanks. the puzzle is getting bigger and bigger.

the function of a woman is to cover her beloved man on the mental plane. Katie loves the MC (and i think - mindlessly) and tries to protect him.
Bella comes in and starts to purr and under this purr she tries to put shit in his brain, to which Katie reacts with lightning speed. God why are men so blind? Thank god Kathy scared Bella.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dempun and acewinz

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
because women sometimes intuitively perceive everything - now I understand why Kathy, like a cat, was ready to scratch Bella's eyes and pull out all the hairs on her pussy.
yes, now it's for sure - Bella is lying and does not blush - a cat named Katie is confirmation of this.
Thanks. the puzzle is getting bigger and bigger.

the function of a woman is to cover her beloved man on the mental plane. Katie loves the MC (and i think - mindlessly) and tries to protect him.
Bella comes in and starts to purr and under this purr she tries to put shit in his brain, to which Katie reacts with lightning speed. God why are men so blind? Thank god Kathy scared Bella.
I actually saw Katie as simply trying to protect her property, meaning the MC. LOL

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
why the incest and walkthrough mod is not working ??can anyone share a working incest/WT mod for this latest version.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what? incest in WTHI? WHERE???
oh yeah, forgot. of cause sex with step-mother Elaine is incest de-jure. shit i almost forgot.
I guess there was a mod that changed the story a little to make Monica your mother etc... which honestly is ridiculous as that will really mess up the story. There was never incest in this, or any intended, the story makes that clear.

I can understand with games that hide intended incest with things like "roommates" etc... then have a patch available to set it straight, but this isn't one of those games. The story in this is excellent as is.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Since Elaine and the MCs Dad never married she is not his step mother. He is cleared hot legally.
Oh yeah! Excellent point. So yeah, no incest at all in this. Elaine isn't all that bad I found... kind of fun to be kind to her. There was hints in the game that Elaine genuinely cared about you and went against your father's wishes and snuck out to watch one of your games when you were younger to support you. I really loved that; it was a photo of her at one of your sporting games, I forget which, that she wasn't supposed to go to due to the father's wishes, but she did anyhow, that really improved my opinion of her quite a bit... and of the dev for excellent plot twists and writing!

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
why the incest and walkthrough mod is not working ??can anyone share a working incest/WT mod for this latest version.
If there's a mod that isn't working, you should approach the developers of that mod in their own thread.

This mod is not supported by this development team. They can't help you.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Bella lied?
although... I did not have the opportunity to come to Elaine's house and did not ask her why she "kicked out Bella". but was quick to accuse her.
God, how easy it is to manipulate me... how easy it is to deceive me...

but why would she do it? she lived on everything ready. I... I don't understand this. how old I am - and to this day I have not learned that people lie. I wonder if she is the third woman who is "unknown", indicated in the will? before that, I suspected the religious mother of that strange boy who molested Jenna as the "third". but now I started counting Bella as the "third".
You started suspecting Bella just now? I suspected her from the very beginningand then started suspecting Jolina but Bella was my main suspect entire time.

milos1fan

Aug 30, 2020
You started suspecting Bella just now? I suspected her from the very beginningand then started suspecting Jolina but Bella was my main suspect entire time.
Felt the same. I'm just wondering if Bella victory terms are having the mc's kid. She's always pushing for sex and even the mc questions if she's using any birth control.

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings,
i'm a bit of dilemma here in episode 16 when MC alone with Deb in Monica's house & she wants his help with turning Lily into a lesbo!
out of all the blood sisters the one girl i'm most interested in romantically is Lily, i didn't cared that much for Kat until the beach house scene as for Deb i don't care either way
my goal here is depending whether the game allow it or not is for every future encounter with Lily to be only about her & MC & not planting seeds for her to develop feelings for deb even in small crumbs, & if something to happen with her & Deb to be only for fun to please MC & not develop feelings for her
here are the options presented here i got through all of them to the end of the scene but find them a bit confusing about what might take place in future episodes!
1. no you want Deb for yourself: is not a viable option for me because Lily is my priority & the scene plays out to which at least Deb wanted to have her at least once & ask for help
2. i'll help: no way
3. only if i can join: out of all of them this might be the way to go but like the first option i hate to where the dialogue might lead with you helping her to have lily & a foursome if you decide to include Kat, i don't care for some lesbo action while MC present between Deb & Lily as long as it's just for fun with no real emotion other than friends with benefits type of thing & future encounter with Lily & MC to be more about strengthening his bond with her rather than convince her to partake in a foursome & develop feelings for Deb
4. want Lily to yourself: i want to pick this but the way Deb react & flips making threats made me reconsider
5. not getting involved: ends everything with Deb but i don't know what future episodes might lead regarding MC relationship with lily

so based on my preference i want people (who played the entire game so far) opinion if possible on which the way to go here!?
thanks in advance

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
Well if you want Lilly romantically then you have to pick that the mc wants Lilly to himself. Later on you get another option to decide if you want to be on the threesome path or the lilly path.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and Manuya
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes