Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
All these katie low ratings smh. Katie is s tier best chemistry with mc and has best scenes in the game. Objectively the worst girl is bella.
She has her sweet side for sure. In my own ratings, most of the girls come pretty close for me. I think they all have their moments where I liked something about them.

Reactions: danieldam

danieldam

Apr 28, 2020
She has her sweet side for sure. In my own ratings, most of the girls come pretty close for me. I think they all have their moments where I liked something about them.
Yeah all the girls have stuff u can like which is props to the writing. But feels like u could actually watch a show about katie and the mc imo. Theyre the only pairing in the game that seem to have an actual bf and gf dynamics . Maybe im biased because i like a girl who can shittalk

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Wait, is the main character's name "NoName"? What...?
(checks code) Only if you leave your name blank. Never left it blank before. Interesting idea.

Python:
    if player_name == "":
        "No name entered.  Your name will default to NoName"
        $player_name="NoName"

kasijil455

Jul 14, 2022
One of humanity's mysteries. Ancient renders, characters posing are unnatural, main character's name is "NoName". The first character that appears in the game (Monica) simply dumps the main character for no reason after several episodes building a romantic relationship with her and being faithful to her, never cheating on her. Monica's relationship status simply gets locked and we can't even try to pursue her ever again, we do not have a chance to talk to her and try to understand what happened, she simply says: "No" and that's it, we never see her again on this path. Are you serious? And still, this game gets 5 stars rating review and $7k on patreon. What...?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
One of humanity's mysteries. Ancient renders, characters posing are unnatural, main character's name is "NoName". The first character that appears in the game (Monica) simply dumps the main character for no reason after several episodes building a romantic relationship with her and being faithful to her, never cheating on her. Monica's relationship status simply gets locked and we can't even try to pursue her ever again, we do not have a chance to talk to her and try to understand what happened, she simply says: "No" and that's it, we never see her again on this path. Are you serious? And still, this game gets 5 stars rating review and $7k on patreon. What...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nah, he should write walkthrough:WeSmart:
the only player who complains that Monica has dumped him (and after few episodes only):WutFace:
(almost)everyone else has opposite problem, and complains wth they cant dump Monica:HideThePain:
#nonamewalkthroughmaster

btw, cant understand either of those - as dedicated milflover Monica is one of my top priorities, and even if she wouldnt be, cant see how it would be possible to try and pursue her and to not have any success in it:WaitWhat::BootyTime:

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
I have to assume you were introducing yourself as one of humanity's mysteries at the start, considering the following sentences are extremely strange and full of user error problems that you assume the entire community also fell into.

You really think if the game was as bad as you think it is that it'd have 5 stars and a successful patreon? Step back and consider if maybe you've made some mistakes along the way, or have some half-baked ideas that don't match the many, many positive reviews.

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
This is one of the better games. Something tells me you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: acewinz

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi! (I stopped playing more than 2 months ago - I forgot a lot of names, I apologize) I'm interested in such a question
i love this game but this game have too many very hard choises (and cometimes my heart been hurt after choosing). yet BADIK not so emotionally hard VM then WTHI (for example, the difficult choice between Bella and Jill cost me gray hair). and in the same one - continuous difficult elections - just a torture plant and not a game. probably the only right decision is not to start playing such games from the very beginning (no women - no cry).

and so let begin with the questions
- is it possible to save Debbie's coffee business (Debbie, am I right?) so that she does not become bankrupt? Of course I can take her to my beach house, but maybe there is another way out? further

- is it possible to drive the Elaine (that bitch witch!) out of my (former father's) house, who otherwise drives her sister out into the street - at night and in the rain (i think Elaine is heartless jerk woman) - I seriously started to hate her, she spat in my soul with such an act on her sister. and I forgave her before, but she acted like a bastard with her sister. I hate to hate people but I realy hate such people like Elaine - but how she kindly climbed into my soul before that, she asked for a house for herself. and kicked her sister out.

- then who will tell you how to have a quadsome? For some reason I can't. i mean Katie\Lily\(third girl, negro-bimbo) - maximum what i get - she named me honored lesbian-boy (or some sort) - and all what i get.

- and how not to catch an blackmail from Natasha at the end of the game (which I helped to humiliate in public at the request of Katya)

- maybe there is a way at the party to dissuade Katya from carrying out a conspiracy to humiliate Natasha? maybe there is a way to persuade Katya to forgive Natasha?

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
nah, he should write walkthrough:WeSmart:
the only player who complains that Monica has dumped him (and after few episodes only):WutFace:
(almost)everyone else has opposite problem, and complains wth they cant dump Monica:HideThePain:
#nonamewalkthroughmaster

btw, cant understand either of those - as dedicated milflover Monica is one of my top priorities, and even if she wouldnt be, cant see how it would be possible to try and pursue her and to not have any success in it:WaitWhat::BootyTime:
Monica is one of the best from this game.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Was Wanda always so high on your list?
Yup. LOL... when she's that good looking, the little head takes over thinking. ;) Plus her personality improved. Also, I was... very close to someone in real life with the same name and similar appearance which effected me.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yup. LOL... when she's that good looking, the little head takes over thinking. ;) Plus her personality improved. Also, I was... very close to someone in real life with the same name and similar appearance which effected me.
Wanda and Porsche are pretty different, but if you see Porsche again maybe she will grow on you too. ;)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes