Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
Well if you want Lilly romantically then you have to pick that the mc wants Lilly to himself. Later on you get another option to decide if you on the threesome path or the lilly path.
thanks for answering, if you choose keep lily for MC so later when presented with that option you mentioned is the threesome between Kat, Lily & MC?
will Deb be out of the picture by that point? will Lily have problems with you romancing Kat or not?
& are all Deb's threats in vain when you chose to keep Lily for yourself when she tells you that you can only choose one or the other between Kat & Lily & she'll fuck everything up for you?
also in 1st or 3rd options if you proceed to the pool scene Deb tells you she can help you get into any girl panties is it just dialogue or later on there's a character only deb can help you get on with?

i blame it on that fucking shower scene with Lily to mess up with my choices flow even if the renders & animations wasn't that impressive but the set-up, dialogue & Lily's character model & the fact that Deb is cold & using MC to get to Lily so i'm thinking of reverting back to my original choice to keep Lily for MC

???????????

Jun 12, 2018
The threesome route is between Lilly and Deb you can't really get a threesome route with Kat and Lilly. Lilly can only be done Solo or threesome with Deb or you can just let Deb have lilly if you are not on Lilly's route.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Darn it! If only the dev's made the game YOU want instead of the game THEY want!
oh yes, ask yourself, what would Dali’s paintings be worth if he didn’t write his rave-paintings, but wrote, well, for example, simple still lifes? would the world know about Dali as a surrealist? you can never do what others want - you need to do what you want. and others - others will either not appreciate or appreciate or "accept with hostility" - and this cannot be avoided ... in the circus, the clown stands only to face one sector - but there is a sector to which he stands with his back and two sectors on the sides. in the end, only a quarter of the audience will appreciate it, a quarter will spit, and half will be neutral. and so it is with everything in life.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
oh yes, ask yourself, what would Dali’s paintings be worth if he didn’t write his rave-paintings, but wrote, well, for example, simple still lifes? would the world know about Dali as a surrealist? you can never do what others want - you need to do what you want. and others - others will either not appreciate or appreciate or "accept with hostility" - and this cannot be avoided ... in the circus, the clown stands only to face one sector - but there is a sector to which he stands with his back and two sectors on the sides. in the end, only a quarter of the audience will appreciate it, a quarter will spit, and half will be neutral. and so it is with everything in life.
Very profound and correct :)

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
How the fuck are we taking about Dali and clowns in a circus. :unsure:o_O

I get your point and agree, but shit I had to look and make sure I was on the right forum. :LOL:

I just would've said fuck off and go find one of the million incest games. Like CellStudios The Cabin - Summer Vacation where you can define your relationships with the other characters. Nice work around to avoid patreon rules. And I've just given a plug to one of this games developers. (y)

Of course he probably won't be able to see it until the next episode is released and Avaron1974 lets him out of the dungeon for his day of freedom.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Very profound and correct :)
How the fuck are we taking about Dali and clowns in a circus. :unsure:o_O

I get your point and agree, but shit I had to look and make sure I was on the right forum. :LOL:

I just would've said fuck off and go find one on the million incest games. Like CellStudios The Cabin - Summer Vacation where you can define your relationships with the other characters. Nice work around to avoid patreon rules. And I've just given a plug to one of this games developers. (y)

Of course he probably won't be able to see it until the next episode is released and Avaron1974 lets him out of the dungeon for his day of freedom.
Hey, my main message is that the creator cannot be forced. because you definitely know even without me the wisdom that "every vegetable has its time and place."
you can't walk a nine month journey in three days (I hope you understand what I mean, hehe)
after all, there are plenty of other good games out there waiting for your attention. Try them. besides, it will divert your attention for a while,
for my mother says "if you really want something, then in order to get it sooner, forget about it!"
I play, I go to the end of the content of the update and immediately go to another game and after a while, when I forget it well, something will definitely remind me of the first game and I go to check for updates - and voila! updates sometimes appears "out of the blue"

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
What a unique idea... I am sure no one has ever developed a game with that premise ever before. Such a shame that there exists no other VN like that on F95.
It's basically inferred so might as well not beat around the bush about it. As far as other VN's like it that's why it's easy to pass over for those other VN's.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well, that's usually how it works. Otherwise they don't get much money and they end up abandoning it. Or someone just makes an incest mod for it if it's popular enough.
I think 'YOU' confused the colloquial 'you' for 'everyone'. He was not writing in the sense of classic Supply and Demand economics. He was directly addressing 'you'. Ergo that 'your' viewpoint is not the only one that matters. Unless of course you want to completely bankroll a dev and team then that is called being President, CEO and CFO all in one. And, in that instance, 'you' are correct that only 'your' view matters. It seems however, that 'you' are not bankrolling Cheeky and Team and therefore, Cheeky and Team can do what THEY want. No matter what 'you' want. They are exercising THEIR opportunity to see what the Demand is and if THEY can Supply it. Seems to be working also.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
"...mother's best friend Monica and Monica's two daughter's..." what a wasted incest opportunity. Could have been MC's Aunt and 2 cousins. Pass.
That dead horse has been beaten a dozen times in this thread over the past four years, but thanks for doing it yet again because we need to continue to punish the horse's lifeless corpse for all eternity.

Last edited:

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It's basically inferred so might as well not beat around the bush about it. As far as other VN's like it that's why it's easy to pass over for those other VN's.
It's inferred by the minority that come to this thread... but, despite your complaining, no you're not getting incest with this game. So Sorry. Go somewhere else. Play something else. Move on.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
It's inferred by the minority that come to this thread... but, despite your complaining, no you're not getting incest with this game. So Sorry. Go somewhere else. Play something else. Move on.
Too late, already found an incest mod for it in another thread. Redoes the entire story and most of the dialog/text to where mom and 2 sisters fit perfectly fine. Only downside is the mod only goes to ep21 so will have to wait a bit longer for the mod for ep22. Must not be much of a minority if the demand is high enough to justify such an extensive incest mod being made for it.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes