Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I finally got around to playing episode 22. I last played at 20 so I figured id start over. I liked 21 but 22 was iffy for me. I did a solo Jenna and it felt very short to me. Mostly just more lawyer talk and home invasions :). I'm working through a different path now so hopefully it opens up more. Still one of my top three games overall at any rate.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I did a solo Jenna
Even though the game allows you to do that I really feel it was never intended to be played with just a solo route. Imagine you're on a solo Debbie path... :ROFLMAO:
So I decided that while Katie (and Jenna with her maybe) is my endgame I do keep other paths open so playing the game makes more sense and is a bit more fun. In my headcanon the MC is entirely faithful to Katie though, with some Jenna on the side ;) The two are so cute together. But meanwhile also enaging with Jolina, Elaine, Bella, Wanda just makes for an overall better experience, especially since Dizzy is most certainly connected with Jo/Bella/Elaine. I had to ditch Monica though, things had gotten too crazy with three love interests in one house. My poor nerves!

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Even though the game allows you to do that I really feel it was never intended to be played with just a solo route. Imagine you're on a solo Debbie path... :ROFLMAO:
So I decided that while Katie (and Jenna with her maybe) is my endgame I do keep other paths open so playing the game makes more sense and is a bit more fun. In my headcanon the MC is entirely faithful to Katie though, with some Jenna on the side ;) The two are so cute together. But meanwhile also enaging with Jolina, Elaine, Bella, Wanda just makes for an overall better experience, especially since Dizzy is most certainly connected with Jo/Bella/Elaine. I had to ditch Monica though, things had gotten too crazy with three love interests in one house. My poor nerves!
I haven't seen any Monica content after her first date. I said before I just don't care for her constant need for validation. I'm thinking I'm going to try a FWB and a Jenna maybe with Debbie and Lilly and see how that goes. It will break my softy heart to do that to Jenna but I will...

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I haven't seen any Monica content after her first date. I said before I just don't care for her constant need for validation. I'm thinking I'm going to try a FWB and a Jenna maybe with Debbie and Lilly and see how that goes. It will break my softy heart to do that to Jenna but I will...
You can easily reject a few love interests and still have enough content in the game. This is the beauty of it. You are not overly punished for choosing just a few of the LIs. Only solo routes become painful. So going through the game without Monica is easy. That being said, just for the lols you should give it a try and chase Monica, Katie and Jenna at the same time. The movie night you eventually get with all three of them is worth the admission price! :D Use the quickstart for that maybe.
I also eventually let Debbie be with Lily, even though I really, really like Debbie, but she doesn't have enough content to justify the (solo) focus on her and I don't want the throuple / threesome option with Lily. Maybe I will check out her solo route with a 2nd playthrough after all is said and done with generous helpings of the CTRL key.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can easily reject a few love interests and still have enough content in the game. This is the beauty of it. You are not overly punished for choosing just a few of the LIs. Only solo routes become painful. So going through the game without Monica is easy. That being said, just for the lols you should give it a try and chase Monica, Katie and Jenna at the same time. The movie night you eventually get with all three of them is worth the admission price! :D Use the quickstart for that maybe.
I also eventually let Debbie be with Lily, even though I really, really like Debbie, but she doesn't have enough content to justify the (solo) focus on her and I don't want the throuple / threesome option with Lily. Maybe I will check out her solo route with a 2nd playthrough after all is said and done with generous helpings of the CTRL key.
I'll eventually set up a train wreck save but only after everything else. I really like Debbie too but she's in love and I'm not one to get in the way of that. I put myself into these games more than I should and is easy to get invested in this one.

Reactions: Geralt_R

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I put myself into these games more than I should and is easy to get invested in this one.
Absolutely! Which is why I would never break the heart of Katie... just out of curiosity I created a what if scenario and told Debbie she's my one in the beach house scene... Katie's hurt "but you told me you love me!!!" made me regret this decision immediately and I stopped that and returned to my "canon" playthrough with a bad conscience. I know it's just pixels... still... sometimes you are really invested in the stories and characters. So kudos to the writer(s)!

Also, on the Jolina path her reaction to her finding out that Jenna planted spyware on her laptop and peeps on Jo and the MC having sex was pretty intense, she lets you know how much that hurt her, and it hurts her a LOT, you feel bad about it immediately. The writing for almost all the characters is really great in this game.

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
... stuff ...
In my headcanon the MC is entirely faithful to Katie though, with some Jenna on the side ;)
... more stuff ...
So, in your headcanon, you're not faithful at all?
Sorry man, don't hurt me, it just struck me as really funny.
I, myself, am playing a solo Monica version, with as little other stuff as I can. So far, the only thing I was unable to avoid (not the dev's fault, other than making her so cute) is that I fingered Debbie on the afternoon of the first party.

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt_R

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Absolutely! Which is why I would never break the heart of Katie... just out of curiosity I created a what if scenario and told Debbie she's my one in the beach house scene... Katie's hurt "but you told me you love me!!!" made me regret this decision immediately and I stopped that and returned to my "canon" playthrough with a bad conscience. I know it's just pixels... still... sometimes you are really invested in the stories and characters. So kudos to the writer(s)!

Also, on the Jolina path her reaction to her finding out that Jenna planted spyware on her laptop and peeps on Jo and the MC having sex was pretty intense, she lets you know how much that hurt her, and it hurts her a LOT, you feel bad about it immediately. The writing for almost all the characters is really great in this game.
I'm thinking I may throw in some Bella as well with this one to see how that goes with Katie. I saw that scene with Jo and Jenna because their two paths are basically made for each other.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I finally got around to playing episode 22. I last played at 20 so I figured id start over. I liked 21 but 22 was iffy for me. I did a solo Jenna and it felt very short to me. Mostly just more lawyer talk and home invasions :). I'm working through a different path now so hopefully it opens up more. Still one of my top three games overall at any rate.
You get an overdose of Jenna EP 23. :p

Jan 24, 2022
Seems like a lot of y'all are on the Katie path and to each his own. Went down that road but said it before, Katie's character is way to possessive, controlling and to extremely jealous for my liking while Jenna seems much more open and willing to share. Been on the Monica path from the start with some Elain thrown in for good measure, got to love the MILFs. Hoping to have one or both of them let out their inner naughty girl for some serious fun and games before we get to the end. Sharing is caring:p

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Seems like a lot of y'all are on the Katie path and to each his own. Went down that road but said it before, Katie's character is way to possessive, controlling and to extremely jealous for my liking while Jenna seems much more open and willing to share. Been on the Monica path from the start with some Elain thrown in for good measure, got to love the MILFs. Hoping to have one or both of them let out their inner naughty girl for some serious fun and games before we get to the end. Sharing is caring:p
Jenna, Katie, Debbie, Lilly, Jo, and Wanda just to name a few already share. It's just that Debbie and Jenna are the only ones that are "openly" okay with it at this point. There may be more but I haven't done all the paths yet. It seems easier to share and sleep around than it is to stay on a solo path. I think the overprotectiveness of Katie is what draws most people to her. She wants her man and will fight for it. Part of her actions are obviously down to her own insecurities though.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes