Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm confused about her virginity. The MC is the one to take it on her path but she is still up to fool around with the MC and Jo even if your not. So is she only a virgin if your on her path or do you just take her v-card with a gusto and it's never brought up? Unless I missed something she's pretty much just says "Hey thanks, seeya around.".

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I'm confused about her virginity. The MC is the one to take it on her path but she is still up to fool around with the MC and Jo even if your not. So is she only a virgin if your on her path or do you just take her v-card with a gusto and it's never brought up? Unless I missed something she's pretty much just says "Hey thanks, seeya around.".
I might be wrong but I think that if you never were on her path then she stays a virgin.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No? I guess I should have emphasized if you stay. That's what my first comment was about. The scenes I was referring to only happens if you "have some fun".
I am not a fan of Jenna and in my run with Jolina I can assure you that her virginity was not touched

• Sad
Reactions: acewinz

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
But it is still a player's choice, in my opinion it is more doubtful what happens if we leave since Jenna stays
What started to really put me off is when(my first choice) rejected Jo, got "Game Over".
Wanted no part of Hot Barbie at all but, Game Over really didn't set well with me.
Ever since then, i've backed off and been more reluctant to even test this as much any longer.

Sad because in spite of the fact i personally lost enthusiasm from then on, still see this as one of the best Top AVN's out there.
Regardless of my personal disagreements with it, choices or lack there of.
Still recommend it to many, to this very date.

Last edited:
Reactions: heebyweeby

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
But it is still a player's choice, in my opinion it is more doubtful what happens if we leave since Jenna stays
I know it's a choice. And it wasn't about what happens if you leave because the player isn't involved with anything she may do on her own. It's not every day a virgin is willing to do the deed like that. And possibly with another woman for her first time. Jenna never really said anything about being curious, just that she thinks Jo is a hot bombshell. The situation just felt odd to me and got me thinking.

A part of it may be because if someone plays her path previously they know she is a virgin going into it. Or at the very least assume she is from past experience. If your not on her path I don't think she acts very much like she herself is inexperienced on that front.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What started to really put me off is when(my first choice) rejected Jo, got "Game Over".
Wanted to part of Hot Barbie at all but, Game Over really didn't set well with me.
Ever since then, i've backed off and been more reluctant to even test this as much any longer.

Sad because in spite of the fact i personally lost enthusiasm from then on, still see this as one of the best Top AVN's out there.
Regardless of my personal disagreements with it, choices or lack there of.
Still recommend it to many, to this very date.
From what I've seen the most you are forced to do with Jo is go on a date and even then it can just be two friends meeting for a drink. This game is one of the best when it comes to player agency. You're never forced to be with anyone you don't want to be with. Jo is also pretty important to the plot as well with the emailer and all so cutting her out of the game entirely as a character probably isn't something the player should prioritize.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
From what I've seen the most you are forced to do with Jo is go on a date and even then it can just be two friends meeting for a drink. This game is one of the best when it comes to player agency. You're never forced to be with anyone you don't want to be with. Jo is also pretty important to the plot as well with the emailer and all so cutting her out of the game entirely as a character probably isn't something the player should prioritize.
No clue if things have changed in currant version.
However........It's game over the very first time Jenna manipulates behind MC's back to be with Jo.
Reject here then and there..... then You will see.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No clue if things have changed in currant version.
However........It's game over the very first time Jenna manipulates behind MC's back to be with Jo.
Reject here then and there..... then You will see.
If you mean before you even try to talk to her about the email and photos I can see why that would be a game over. That would be like the player saying "Who cares about my only lead into this mystery, it's not worth it.".

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
If you mean before you even try to talk to her about the email and photos I can see why that would be a game over. That would be like the player saying "Who cares about my only lead into this mystery, it's not worth it.".
Yup, lead or no lead.
That's the point as stated, wanted "no part of" Jo AT ALL.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yup, lead or no lead.
That's the point as stated, wanted "no part of" Jo AT ALL.
To each their own, I just don't see why a player would flat out refuse to even speak to another character of the game. Especially if it's not even anything lewd. It's just a inquiry into something that is important to the story. It's not like asking about an email means you absolutely have to get into the barista's pants to do it. And if it's not a sexual thing it's not like she has been a bitch aside from the misunderstanding.

Reactions: ename144

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
To each their own, I just don't see why a player would flat out refuse to even speak to another character of the game. Especially if it's not even anything lewd. It's just a inquiry into something that is important to the story. It's not like asking about an email means you absolutely have to get into the barista's pants to do it. And if it's not a sexual thing it's not like she has been a bitch aside from the misunderstanding.
Personal preference prerogative.
As is of many things no matter or not we comprehend, agree, disagree or neither.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Further, as an experiment, I attempted a Monica solo run, it was hard to do because although logically you are rejecting/un-encouraging others it's game over when certain characters are ignored. The game does not allow a complete solo run at Monica without being at least friendly with a few others. Tricky and complex for many of the others too, I should think.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes