Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
So, in your headcanon, you're not faithful at all?
Sorry man, don't hurt me, it just struck me as really funny.
Well, as long as it all stays in the family it's faithful, right? :ROFLMAO:

I actually only want to see where the whole Katie/Jenna thing is going, Katie is by far my favorite and easily the solo endgame option. Jenna is a bit too voyeuristic for her own good and a complete privacy nightmare. That girl will keep tabs on you and probably bug every piece of your clothing and hardware... ;) But the journey with her is fun! And if she and Katie are ok with each other... well... :sneaky:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

I actually only want to see where the whole Katie/Jenna thing is going, Katie is by far my favorite and easily the solo endgame option. Jenna is a bit too voyeuristic for her own good and a complete privacy nightmare. That girl will keep tabs on you and probably bug every piece of your clothing and hardware... ;) But the journey with her is fun! And if she and Katie are ok with each other... well... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I can't handle waiting for more Jenna content.

I know I chose Debbie -- but Jenna's willingness to go all the way

(even if you're not with her) just made me go into overdrive.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
You know the whole episode with Jolina/Jenna....
Yup! And I told Jenna to be a nice girl from now on, no more watching other people! And no touching other girls please! And I also told her that she cannot watch Katie and the MC... and the nice girl that she is... she accepted! That's why I like her. She's not bitchy, she's nice, just a bit naughty! :D

Reactions: acewinz

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
acewinz

I know it's unfair to ask, but could you please maybe, maybe retroactively

change the time of the Zarah sex scene so that it takes place during Monica's carnival date night instead of in the morning?

I wasn't as turned on by then as I was the night before.

The dopamine count is far more intense when she's reluctant.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
acewinz

I know it's unfair to ask, but could you please maybe, maybe retroactively

change the time of the Zarah sex scene so that it takes place during Monica's carnival date night instead of in the morning?

I wasn't as turned on by then as I was the night before.

The dopamine count is far more intense when she's reluctant.
Your just fucking around... right? That's not just unfair to ask it's unrealistic. Your asking for a whole rewrite of several scenes to appease your kink.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It also misses the entire point of the scene which is her wanting acceptance not fucking while she's feeling like shit.
Good point. I never tried anything with her there because anyone with two brain cells can see she's hurting and just needs a shoulder.

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

I think that privacy end ship has already sailed when you crossed doorstep of their house. Now you can only live a life of constant invigilation. Especially if Mc will end up with Katie or Monica.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes