MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
With all the options, my old brain gets confused. Is there a quickstart option to get the J&J content? Which chapter gives you the right "fork" in the road?
This may be helpful in efforts to see content You're inquiring about.

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-th...cheating-mod-music-version-ep22d-koga3.69534/

As with any mod, Back Up Your saves in the game folder as well as saves in:

Example- C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\"Name of VN"

Prior to testing with the Mod.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
With all the options, my old brain gets confused. Is there a quickstart option to get the J&J content? Which chapter gives you the right "fork" in the road?
You should be able to pick chapter 20 and set Them both to in a relationship. I'm not sure if the setting change the content you can see because I didn't see a setting for Jenna "lesbian". But if your just looking to see the content it should work. The gallery should also be fine.

Reactions: acewinz

Rob229

Sep 13, 2020
On a recent play of Ep 22 (in "no romance with Jenna or Katie" mode) I spotted a couple of minor artwork "continuity errors" in the gym scene (apologies if they've been mentioned before):
- When Katie is stretching, at one point you see her reflection and she's sitting down.
- In the wrestling match, after Katie says "Hey, wait a minute!", Jenna's leggings disappear.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cannot comment on the ability of mods to manage our insanity. :D

• Haha
Reactions: MrD812

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
On a recent play of Ep 22 (in "no romance with Jenna or Katie" mode) I spotted a couple of minor artwork "continuity errors" in the gym scene (apologies if they've been mentioned before):
- When Katie is stretching, at one point you see her reflection and she's sitting down.
- In the wrestling match, after Katie says "Hey, wait a minute!", Jenna's leggings disappear.
Also, when Katie and Jenna are both stroking MC's cock, they don't give him a double deepthroat BJ. Huge continuity error IMO.

• Haha

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You should be able to pick chapter 20 and set Them both to in a relationship. I'm not sure if the setting change the content you can see because I didn't see a setting for Jenna "lesbian". But if your just looking to see the content it should work. The gallery should also be fine.

Reactions: ename144

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Further, as an experiment, I attempted a Monica solo run, it was hard to do because although logically you are rejecting/un-encouraging others it's game over when certain characters are ignored. The game does not allow a complete solo run at Monica without being at least friendly with a few others. Tricky and complex for many of the others too, I should think.
You can definitely solo monica without going after anyone else

Reactions: keefer43 and MrD812

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, I know she has lesbian points, thanks for that by the way. That's why I brought it up, I didn't know how quick start handled that. Because say you set to full relationships and the others friendly or neutral the scores seem to be set at zero from the start. I don't really use the quick start but last time I did I set Debbie to neutral and her points were zero out of several hundred if I remember correctly.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I know she has lesbian points, thanks for that by the way. That's why I brought it up, I didn't know how quick start handled that. Because say you set to full relationships and the others friendly or neutral the scores seem to be set at zero from the start. I don't really use the quick start but last time I did I set Debbie to neutral and her points were zero out of several hundred if I remember correctly.
Yup, the neutral is pretty much a 0 score, but relationship points are almost exclusively used for the early part of romantic relationship building along with lust. It can in some rare cases have influence on demeanor and if they are willing to help you with certain things, but we usually make a note of this and adjust the quickstart accordingly.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yup, the neutral is pretty much a 0 score, but relationship points are almost exclusively used for the early part of romantic relationship building along with lust. It can in some rare cases have influence on demeanor and if they are willing to help you with certain things, but we usually make a note of this and adjust the quickstart accordingly.
I assume Zarah's pic for Jo is one of those instances. Also Sammy now that I think of it.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
acewinz, it's unrelated to what we were talking about but also found a few bugs in dialogue. I fixed them already so I can't show screens but in the beginning when Monica is showing you to your room she has a line that is missing her name tag. Jenna is also missing hers when she replies to your comment about why you said you were her boyfriend. Another one is when you are talking to Debbie if you are in a relationship with Katie she asks you about it but it has Katie's nametag. The last one I remember is Angel is missing her name when she is picking on Wanda. The line where she says something like "Crouching Ginger Hidden Talent.".

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
acewinz, it's unrelated to what we were talking about but also found a few bugs in dialogue. I fixed them already so I can't show screens but in the beginning when Monica is showing you to your room she has a line that is missing her name tag. Jenna is also missing hers when she replies to your comment about why you said you were her boyfriend. Another one is when you are talking to Debbie if you are in a relationship with Katie she asks you about it but it has Katie's nametag. The last one I remember is Angel is missing her name when she is picking on Wanda. The line where she says something like "Crouching Ginger Hidden Talent.".
Appreciate the reports, but without a screenshot, specific EP and line and/or exact wording. It makes that hard to hunt down in the script/code, not to mention the version here if you are playing it is not the most updated one. But if you are interested in helping with that kind of thing and use discord, you could hop on our chan and message me about joining our QC team.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Appreciate the reports, but without a screenshot, specific EP and line and/or exact wording. It makes that hard to hunt down in the script/code, not to mention the version here if you are playing it is not the most updated one. But if you are interested in helping with that kind of thing and use discord, you could hop on our chan and message me about joining our QC team.
I'll do that soon. I have a copy of this still unedited so I could track them down pretty easily. I actually have three copies of this. I have a small problem I know, but one is untouched, one uses other peoples mods and one I edited myself to remove personal pet peeves. Too many * for example :).

• Haha

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I found them. Angel's line doesn't even show in-game. I must have seen it when it was making my edits. It's still missing though.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I found them. Angel's line doesn't even show in-game. I must have seen it when it was making my edits. It's still missing though.

Good stuff! Will add it to our correction list. Thanks a lot.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes