dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Ah, good! I thought I was the only one to get that brilliant idea. I think Zarah is Dizzy too, makes her even more reprehenisble. Had to kick her out of my room every five minutes in the early game.
We DO get a clue from the fortune teller (Who is eerily accurate it seems.) that can be used to point to Zarah being #3. "Dizzy in NAME, but not in action" is what we are told. While talking to Zarah that night you can discover that her first husband's name was Dizinski or something to that effect. Zarah hasn't seemed to be interested in nothing more than their business, so a Zarah reveal would likely come out of left field.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
either the dev couldn't help but overdo the boob slider or some of these women have mad cows disease :D
3 dick shots, but is it just me, or do they belong to 3 different male models? It's just the lighting and angle, right?
big boobs, smaller than reasonable nipples and grandma faces.. also short hair. Pass;/ Whack.

• Angry
Reactions: acewinz

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
3 dick shots, but is it just me, or do they belong to 3 different male models? It's just the lighting and angle, right?
big boobs, smaller than reasonable nipples and grandma faces.. also short hair. Pass;/ Whack.
the models get better. it is one peepee wiener sorry to disappoint

Reactions: acewinz

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think the models get better as the game progresses. Although I am a little disappointed with Katie I guess. She doesn't look bad but I think her lips are too big for her face. She's still cute but I think she was prettier before.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think the models get better as the game progresses. Although I am a little disappointed with Katie I guess. She doesn't look bad but I think her lips are too big for her face. She's still cute but I think she was prettier before.
So did we. Her gen8 was the only one inferior after the upgrade in ep 18ish, so she got reverted back to her original model not long after (ep20?)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So did we. Her gen8 was the only one inferior after the upgrade in ep 18ish, so she got reverted back to her original model not long after (ep20?)
I figured it was the switch from gen 3 to 8. They look better in general but the morphs for gen 3 don't play nice or work at all for gen 8 from what I've seen. Not to mention the same character in different gens are almost always different in some way. There's bound to be flaws no matter how close you can get it.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I figured it was the switch from gen 3 to 8. They look better in general but the morphs for gen 3 don't play nice or work at all for gen 8 from what I've seen. Not to mention the same character in different gens are almost always different in some way. There's bound to be flaws no matter how close you can get it.
I personally think the Katie i have in my profile pic was the best version of her, although i really like the one in my sig as well. it was only really the first one maybe two that didn't really appeal to me that much but she's my favourite character along side Jenna so I'm gonna love both of them regardless haha

Reactions: boobsrcool

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
I personally think the Katie i have in my profile pic was the best version of her
Yes, the open hair really suits her, liked it a lot as well. But I mostly like her for the hilarious banter and the feelings she hides underneath her facade. It's so sweet when the "real" Katie comes through every now and then.

Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Yes, the open hair really suits her, liked it a lot as well. But I mostly like her for the hilarious banter and the feelings she hides underneath her facade. It's so sweet when the "real" Katie comes through every now and then.
Yeah it was by far her best look. Definitely, the dialogue between her and the mc on her date when they were messing with francois had me in bits :ROFLMAO: most of the conversations they have are bloody hilarious. Agreed, i stated in one of my early posts about why i liked katie so much and that was one of the reasons, some of the best moments with katie is when shes let her walls down like when they were sat on the bench outside the beach house after the date when she said that she loves the mc. It was such a cute moment for her character. I love her attitude but when they throw in some of the emotional moments as well makes her such a great character coz you can really feel that she genuinely loves the mc and because them moments dont happen all to often it makes you appreciate it more.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I absolutely adore lily, she's just so cute. My favourite bit of dialogue for her had to be during the orgy scene where your about to get behind her and she says "yay a willy for lily" it was just a really cute moment in what was probably one of the hottest scenes. She is just too adorable.
I like a lot of the dialogue but for Katie my favorite line so far is "Shut your horrible mouth, you fucking rat. You are so mean.".

• Haha
Reactions: blobbo66

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I personally think the Katie i have in my profile pic was the best version of her, although i really like the one in my sig as well. it was only really the first one maybe two that didn't really appeal to me that much but she's my favourite character along side Jenna so I'm gonna love both of them regardless haha
The models in your portrait and sig are both her gen 3 (which is the one we set to keep), except the hairstyle. We occasionally try to change it up for her from up and down because people seem to like both.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I absolutely adore lily, she's just so cute. My favourite bit of dialogue for her had to be during the orgy scene where your about to get behind her and she says "yay a willy for lily" it was just a really cute moment in what was probably one of the hottest scenes. She is just too adorable.
Hehe. Love Lily too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes