blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know I've mentioned this before but after replaying through again i think a good way to potentially set up a poly between Jenna, Katie and the mc would be with some mild lewdness between Katie and Jenna. Its pretty obvious that Jenna is BI-curious and like you stated that she does have lesbian points, so if Katie could be a bit more handsy with Jenna, she's already said she thinks she's hot, sexy etc i know that could be typical girl behaviour/talk but tie that with the orgy and the interactions between her Jenna and the mc (massage and ep.22 gym) I don't think some lewd interaction would be too much out of the comfort zone. I'm not saying have the mc smash Jenna's backdoors in while she's face down on Katie treating her like an all you can eat buffet (although i wouldn't be opposed to that hehe) but just keep it tasteful nothing to over the top. ;)

Last edited:

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
This game is ruined by those fucking "important" choices. That’s where it became a pleasure to play and really isn’t one of my favorite games anymore. Somehow those choices bring a taste of shit in my mouth. In fact, the last couple of updates went in the wrong direction. It was as if the author of the game had changed. Why can’t you keep the former style of MC bustling with everyone and maybe possibly making this a pure harem game without those fucking “important” choices and choices between two or more women. Or is this one of those games that kind of goes backwards, so that the end is completely crap compared to the beginning of the game. At the same time, that father’s last wish starts to fuck more than the doctor orders.
I ended up choosing no one as I messed around with no one and Angel ditched me after our first date, I'm fine with no harem here. It's going to be a hardcore virgin run for me! :)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
It's crazy... Joline is more into women, yet she hits on the MC hard and there seems to be a connection with her and either Bella or Elaine (image of Joline in Elaine's kitchen), and since Bella was going after the MC full force too, I really don't know what to think.

I still say Zarah is Dizzy. Her first husband's last name was Dizinsky(sp) and I am assuming that is still her last name and I can see the nickname Dizzy coming from there. I think she is pulling all the strings from the sidelines... of course the last name could just be a red herring, but she told the MC at moment of weakness (maybe) so who knows.

I guess Teresa could be Dizzy and Dog Boy is half brother, but that seems too obvious. Besides, the info we do get on Dizzy being religious and having another kid comes from Bella...

Is it too early for a beer?
Ah, good! I thought I was the only one to get that brilliant idea. I think Zarah is Dizzy too, makes her even more reprehenisble. Had to kick her out of my room every five minutes in the early game.

Reactions: matschbirne

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I know I've mentioned this before but after replaying through again i think a good way to potentially set up a poly between Jenna, Katie and the mc would be with some mild lewdness between Katie and Jenna. Its pretty obvious that Jenna is BI-curious and like you stated that she does have lesbian points, so if Katie could be a bit more handsy with Jenna, she's already said she thinks she's hot, sexy etc i know that could be typical girl behaviour/talk but tie that with the orgy and the interactions between her Jenna and the mc (massage and ep.22 gym) I don't think some lewd interaction would be too much out of the comfort zone. I'm not saying have the mc smash Jenna's backdoors in while she's face down on Katie treating her like an all you can eat buffet (although i wouldn't be opposed to that hehe) but just keep it tasteful nothing to over the top. ;)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Then, fictionally un-relate them. You've already laid the seeds that Jenna might be Monica's only biological daughter and Katie is not (perhaps Katie is Elaine's daughter that Donald made her give away because he didn't want children?). Then, Katie and Jenna are non-biologically related adults free to do whatever they want. Like making out in the hot tub. Or scissoring.

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812 and acewinz

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Then, fictionally un-relate them. You've already laid the seeds that Jenna might be Monica's only biological daughter and Katie is not (perhaps Katie is Elaine's daughter that Donald made her give away because he didn't want children?). Then, Katie and Jenna are non-biologically related adults free to do whatever they want. Like making out in the hot tub. Or scissoring.
What he said haha :WeSmart:

Seriously though, i am happy with what they have already done. Would i like it to be more?.....of fucking course i would haha, but it isn't gonna change my opinion with WTHI regardless, its by far my favourite VN......unless there's no poly with Jenna and Katie, then imma be miffed :ROFLMAO: jks. Its a great VN, great story, great characters, great designs not just the characters but the sets as well, nice amount of drama and mystery with a who-done-it kind of thing.Tthe dev team have done a quality job and i cant praise them enough.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I chose to ignore Wanda instead of messing with her but when I asked Angel out afterwards she turned me down. I will have to try and replay it with a guide. I've not tried messing with Wanda and not fucking her as a "talent scout" so I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks guys.
I had the same thing happen to me. I waited until chapter 20 before Angel appeared again, she let me see her changing, I defended her from that fuckwit and then it's 'it's not me, it's you, you're too much like my ex'. Right, that's a chastity cage for me for the rest of this game. Only girl I was interested in kicks me to the curb in one evening. While I have to swat at all the others that keep bothering me against my wishes & desires like a swarm of wasps attacking a picninc.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Sorry but im gonna have a bit of a rant here, not at you but at patreon and these douche nozzle's that police these sorts of things

I honestly dont see whats wrong with it because for starters these are games and novels, its fiction. Why do they have such a problem with things like that. I would also love to know why it is such a taboo, i personally dont see anything wrong with incest regardless if its fictional or nonfictional. I mean heck it was even in the bible, so if its such a crime then why do they get you to swear on the bible in court.....

Clerk: Place your left hand on the bible an raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you god?
Defendent: Yes
Prosecutor: Why did you have sex with your mother?
Defendant: because shes a milf.....plus Its in that book you just got me to swear on :cool:
Judge: :oops:

(not trying to trigger anyone, just stating a fact but tbf anyone on this sight probably aint gonna have any religious issues :ROFLMAO:).
As long as its consensual then whats wrong with it. No one will love and care for your well being more than your family, except mine coz they are dicks haha but seriously they make fucking sex dolls of children so why cant you slip a digit or two in your mom or sister.
Rant over......for now

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Its pretty obvious that Jenna is BI-curious and like you stated that she does have lesbian points
Jenna has minus infinity lesbian points in my playthrough and is as straight as an arrow, she even lost her voyeuristic tendencies :p I really don't like that stuff most of the time (depends on the characters and game, it felt wrong here with Katie especially). But yes, an option for that would certainly be fun for those who like it. But the Patreon Gods think otherwise... What would the world be without puritans... probably a hedonistic paradise :ROFLMAO:

But I am 100% ok with a (mini) harem where you only have 1 on 1 interactions. I sabotaged / prevented all three/foursomes in this game with extreme success for a reason! ;)

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Jenna has minus infinity lesbian points in my playthrough and is as straight as an arrow, she even lost her voyeuristic tendencies :p I really don't like that stuff most of the time (depends on the characters and game, it felt wrong here with Katie especially). But yes, an option for that would certainly be fun for those who like it. But the Patreon Gods think otherwise... What would the world be without puritans... probably a hedonistic paradise :ROFLMAO:

But I am 100% ok with a (mini) harem where you only have 1 on 1 interactions. I sabotaged / prevented all three/foursomes in this game with extreme success for a reason! ;)
Haha i dont blame ya, i dont like sharing unless my mc is involved and as long as hes the only male. Like ive stated a few times i wouldn't of minded either way it would of just been nice to have that option. really starting to dislike patron haha they are censoring most of my favourite games. I get what you mean though, it all depends on the game and there characters and WTHI is absolutely fine as is.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
really starting to dislike patron
It's off topic and I will keep it short... all those services based in the US: Patreon, Facebook, YouTube are so, so boring and puritan. YouTube blocks music videos with extremely mild erotic content and requires an age verification, FB hates breasts... urgh!

On topic: WTHI is is the rare game where you can have almost anything you like and where the writing may even convince you to be a nice guy and more faithful without pressuring you too much. You can even be scum and screw everyone over by going after the money! Kicking Elaine out of the house too! But if you care about certain characters cheating on them gets increasingly difficult later in the game. That Katie and Jenna get along just swimmingly is of course nice. I want to see Monica's reaction when she finds out about the MC's relationship with both of them :D

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's off topic and I will keep it short... all those services based in the US: Patreon, Facebook, YouTube are so, so boring and puritan. YouTube blocks music videos with extremely mild erotic content and requires an age verification, FB hates breasts... urgh!

On topic: WTHI is is the rare game where you can have almost anything you like and where the writing may even convince you to be a nice guy and more faithful without pressuring you too much. You can even be scum and screw everyone over by going after the money! Kicking Elaine out of the house too! But if you care about certain characters cheating on them gets increasingly difficult later in the game. That Katie and Jenna get along just swimmingly is of course nice. I want to see Monica's reaction when she finds out about the MC's relationship with both of them :D
Could be a game over. :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrD812

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
is ep 23 coming out this month or next month ?
Depends on how much falls into place. The animations gave Cell a hell of a time this EP, and not just him. We contracted some out to trial some new guys. But we did have a breakthrough in that regard recently that was driving us batty.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrD812

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Given Jenna's naughtiness, I wouldn't be surprised if Monica gets off watching / joining in with Katie & Jenna, even if she doesn't yet know it.
I wouldn't count on the later being genetic. :p Naughtiness I'll give you.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes