BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
No but I did make a joke that I think cheeky took out so you guys don't worry. It was after the MC cums in Lily and Katie and Debbie say it's a good thing she's on birth control and Lily says "what birth control"? Then after the shocked stares she says she was joking. :p
Oh that's definitely still in there ...

Reactions: acewinz

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've been playing through with a Jenna main and Katie FWB but damn to I feel like a dick for always telling her that's all she is. I tried to not do anything with Jenna but again I just couldn't. I've accepted the fact that I can't do a playthrough without her.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I started rejecting her and debbie at first but they are both adorable so i was finding it increasingly difficult so ive permanantly made them FWB and i always go for the orgy and finish on all 3 of them
I really want to try a run with just Debbie and Lilly but I think I'm going to have to ctrl through a lot of Jenna stuff to do that. Like ripping a band-aid off quick.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
haha good luck with that, the power of jenna is very strong.
Tell me about it. I blame the writers really. :) I think I may have to tell her it wasn't a date in the beginning because the last thing I tried was to tell her it's too soon and hurt her feelings (and mine). I didn't play anymore of that save because I didn't care to see her more upset than she already was. It does seem to be a make or break moment at a very early stage of the game compared to the other characters. Aside from Monica I guess you can put an end to thing permanently with her very early unlike with Katie or Lilly for example where you can see how things go without having to say right then and there that you are in fact together.

Reactions: blobbo66

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
Tell me about it. I blame the writers really. :) I think I may have to tell her it wasn't a date in the beginning because the last thing I tried was to tell her it's too soon and hurt her feelings (and mine). I didn't play anymore of that save because I didn't care to see her more upset than she already was. It does seem to be a make or break moment at a very early stage of the game compared to the other characters. Aside from Monica I guess you can put an end to thing permanently with her very early unlike with Katie or Lilly for example where you can see how things go without having to say right then and there that you are in fact together.
Yeah i was the same on one of my first playthroughs, i rejected her because i wanted to do a solo Katie route and i bothered me that much that i deleted the save and started again. So now ill always have Katie and Jenna but ill usually add others temporarily to mix it up a bit like Debbie/lily or Bella/elaine even zarah/Monica but Katie and Jenna are always my priority for every playthrough.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah i was the same on one of my first playthroughs, i rejected her because i wanted to do a solo Katie route and i bothered me that much that i deleted the save and started again. So now ill always have Katie and Jenna but ill usually add others temporarily to mix it up a bit like Debbie/lily or Bella/elaine even zarah/Monica but Katie and Jenna are always my priority for every playthrough.
It's good in theory but the shit is going to hit the fan messing around with both sisters. There's no way at least one of them isn't going to get hurt and that's my biggest problem with doing it.

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I dont know if you saw one of my earlier post but i asked ace if we could have a polyamorous relationship with katie and jenna because i aint got the heart to choose one or the other and he replied with "ask me again after ep.23" so hopefully it'll happen. I know jenna would be on board with it and tbf i dont think katie would take too much convincing either because they both know that they both love the mc and neither of them want him to hurt the other.

Reactions: taraqtau

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I dont know if you saw one of my earlier post but i asked ace if we could have a polyamorous relationship with katie and jenna because i aint got the heart to choose one or the other and he replied with "ask me again after ep.23" so hopefully it'll happen. I know jenna would be on board with it and tbf i dont think katie would take too much convincing either because they both know that they both love the mc and neither of them want him to hurt the other.
One can hope. I think a four way relationship with KDL is more likely though. There's no harem tag but this also isn't an official site for the game so it may be possible. But anything sexual with both sisters "together" is off the table as long as it's on Patreon. The closest we will get with that is something along the line of the Milton twins I think. As long as they aren't doing anything together it should be fine but that is still pushing it. I'm surprised they haven't already pitched a fin about what has happened between them already. And I'm only talking about the tan lotion scene. I know there is an even more involved scene with them because people don't like to use spoilers around here but I haven't seen it yet.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes